Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [A] Boolean
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
After 3 awesome years I’ve decided to make the tough decision and leave FR. Life has gotten real busy and I found that I can’t give the game the amount of attention Id like to. I figured the trinkets and some of the dragons I poses would be better off in someone else lair then in my idle account. So I’ll be holding auctions of both trinkets and dragons. [br] ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1862612/1] [A] 5 - 6 Digit ID# Dragons[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1927585] [T] Old Festival Stuff for Art[/url][/center] ----- [br] [indent] [columns] [item=Boolean] [nextcol] [size=4][b]Current auction[/b] Boolean run: 6Hr timer resets with each new bid tell 6 goes by without a bid SB: 50kg CB: 750kg+ | Please check the last page [/size] [/columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=411&tab=dragon&did=1269]Proof of Ownership[/url] [/indent] [br] ----- [br] [center] [size=6]Ping list[/size] To be added, or removed because a troll added you, ping [u][b]NanamiChiaki[/b][/u] [br][url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zcXdcHS-0gkgbcmkHayLUH0aAWQjrNi5NcFHpoXMagI/edit?usp=sharing]view the ping list here[/url][/center] [br] ----- [br] [b]Rules:[/b] [b]*[/b]No Auto buys. [b]*[/b]Bids must increase by 1gem or 820tresure. [b]*[/b]Bids must be made in treasure or gems [indent](Id prefer payment be made fully in one currency or the other but combo payments will be accepted.)[/indent] [b]*[/b] No payment plans; the only exception to this is if you have a bunch of stuff you’re[indent] going to quickly liquidate, then I'll give you some time for that. [/indent] [b]*[/b]I'm going to have a 6hr [i]"snipe guard"[/i] in place [indent]"A snipe guard is a measure to prevent sniping - or rather, a person swooping in at the last second of the auction and snatching it up so that no one has a chance to outbid them before time runs out! The guard usually works like this - you set up a large amount of time (6 hours, for example), and then, when the auction is nearing its end and someone makes a bid, now the auction doesn't end at the specified end time, it instead lasts for 6 hours after that last bid. If another bid is made during that time, another 6 hours is added to the auction, and so on. This is to make sure someone who is willing to offer more than the last bidder, but isn't online, or if they can't manage to put in a bid before the end time, have the opportunity to do so!"[/indent] [right]-Ambitious[/right] [b]*[/b]Do NOT message me asking for a private sale. There all going though auction to [indent] make it fair to everyone. [/indent] [b]Schedule:[/b] [indent][size=2]Dates haven't been put in for the other items because I don't want to start a new auction if the one before it hasn't ended; however this is the order they will be held in.[/size][/indent] Boolean: July 27 - Aug 13 Bone Fiend: Cranial Hornhelm: Cog Frog: Scroll Case Sling: Golden Idol: Gilded Crown: Skycat: Cloudy Wings: light sprite:
After 3 awesome years I’ve decided to make the tough decision and leave FR. Life has gotten real busy and I found that I can’t give the game the amount of attention Id like to. I figured the trinkets and some of the dragons I poses would be better off in someone else lair then in my idle account. So I’ll be holding auctions of both trinkets and dragons.

Boolean Current auction
Boolean
run: 6Hr timer resets with each new bid tell 6 goes by without a bid
SB: 50kg
CB: 750kg+ | Please check the last page
Proof of Ownership

Ping list
To be added, or removed because a troll added you, ping NanamiChiaki
view the ping list here

Rules:
*No Auto buys.
*Bids must increase by 1gem or 820tresure.
*Bids must be made in treasure or gems
(Id prefer payment be made fully in one currency or the other but combo payments will be accepted.)
* No payment plans; the only exception to this is if you have a bunch of stuff you’re
going to quickly liquidate, then I'll give you some time for that.
*I'm going to have a 6hr "snipe guard" in place
"A snipe guard is a measure to prevent sniping - or rather, a person swooping in at the last second of the auction and snatching it up so that no one has a chance to outbid them before time runs out! The guard usually works like this - you set up a large amount of time (6 hours, for example), and then, when the auction is nearing its end and someone makes a bid, now the auction doesn't end at the specified end time, it instead lasts for 6 hours after that last bid. If another bid is made during that time, another 6 hours is added to the auction, and so on. This is to make sure someone who is willing to offer more than the last bidder, but isn't online, or if they can't manage to put in a bid before the end time, have the opportunity to do so!"
-Ambitious
*Do NOT message me asking for a private sale. There all going though auction to
make it fair to everyone.

Schedule:
Dates haven't been put in for the other items because I don't want to start a new auction if the one before it hasn't ended; however this is the order they will be held in.
Boolean: July 27 - Aug 13
Bone Fiend: Cranial Hornhelm: Cog Frog: Scroll Case Sling: Golden Idol: Gilded Crown: Skycat: Cloudy Wings: light sprite:
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 is there a starting bide?
@Lyra531 is there a starting bide?
@mes3 Im currently looking into past auctions to see what they started with.
@mes3 Im currently looking into past auctions to see what they started with.
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531 ok could i be on the last day ping list? also people will be wonting proff you have it, so a ling to a dragon holding it will help with that. I know i will not have anywhere neer what you could get but i think you could get 100kG or something....

All i caN OFFER IS 1600Kt AND 822g. AND I WOULD NEED TO LIQIDIZE A LOT OF ITEMS TO SEE IF I CAN MAKE MORE..... but i will what what the next 2 bides are to see if i can even get anywhere clows to what i need to if i seal the items.

good luck and good night ;3
@Lyra531 ok could i be on the last day ping list? also people will be wonting proff you have it, so a ling to a dragon holding it will help with that. I know i will not have anywhere neer what you could get but i think you could get 100kG or something....

All i caN OFFER IS 1600Kt AND 822g. AND I WOULD NEED TO LIQIDIZE A LOT OF ITEMS TO SEE IF I CAN MAKE MORE..... but i will what what the next 2 bides are to see if i can even get anywhere clows to what i need to if i seal the items.

good luck and good night ;3
@Lyra531

Could you give me a last day ping for Boolean, please? I don't know if I'll be able to get enough to compete but I'm going to do my best.
@Lyra531

Could you give me a last day ping for Boolean, please? I don't know if I'll be able to get enough to compete but I'm going to do my best.
cTmY.png
@Lyra531
could I please get a LDP for Boolean, Bone Fiend, Cog Frog and Skycat? <3
just maybe I can get the funds for at least one of them!
@Lyra531
could I please get a LDP for Boolean, Bone Fiend, Cog Frog and Skycat? <3
just maybe I can get the funds for at least one of them!
DmRdZYl.png
@Lyra531
Could I get a last-day ping for everything? I know for a fact I can't afford it, but I'd like to know how much it goes for, so I can know how much to offer animation-wise when it comes to it oAo;;

If I'm not mistaken, I feel like the last one was sold through quite a crazy amount of off-site stuff for some uh... equivalent of around 3,000 dollars, so some 300kg I think? I may be wrong |'D (I'd hit up MissAri if you want to know exactly!)
@Lyra531
Could I get a last-day ping for everything? I know for a fact I can't afford it, but I'd like to know how much it goes for, so I can know how much to offer animation-wise when it comes to it oAo;;

If I'm not mistaken, I feel like the last one was sold through quite a crazy amount of off-site stuff for some uh... equivalent of around 3,000 dollars, so some 300kg I think? I may be wrong |'D (I'd hit up MissAri if you want to know exactly!)
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
@Lyra531 Could I get a last day ping for the Boolean?
@Lyra531 Could I get a last day ping for the Boolean?
Wz3MG4S.png
@Lyra531 Can I get a LDP on all the non-Boolean KS items? (And a ping on the start day of said items as well, if possible)

Re:Boolean I'm pretty sure the last one went for /at least/ 500k gems, and that was over a year ago if my memory is correct. I think another one changed hands recently, but I'm not 100% sure what happened there. I would recommend seeking a minimum value of 600k gems, although my price recommendation may not be accurate.
@Lyra531 Can I get a LDP on all the non-Boolean KS items? (And a ping on the start day of said items as well, if possible)

Re:Boolean I'm pretty sure the last one went for /at least/ 500k gems, and that was over a year ago if my memory is correct. I think another one changed hands recently, but I'm not 100% sure what happened there. I would recommend seeking a minimum value of 600k gems, although my price recommendation may not be accurate.
vnfnSuk.gif
@Lyra531

Could I get a last day ping for the boolean? ^^
@Lyra531

Could I get a last day ping for the boolean? ^^
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43