Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dune's Dojo Training Service | 1- 25
1 2 3
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/k7hUCtP.png[/img] [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a]STATUS:[/color][/font] [color=#ff0000]CLOSED[/color][/b] ----------------------------------- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1932635#post_21586258]F.A.Q.[/url][/center] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_500.png[/center] Always wanted your very own level 25, but don't want to hunt and pick through the forums to find [i]that perfect dragon?[/i] Have a pretty dragon you'd like to get a leg up in the coliseum with, but just don't have time to do all that grinding? Looking for a friendly, cost-effective levelling service that won't take all that time AND money? [b][size=4][i]Look no further, [color=#cb2c1a]Dune's Dojo[/color] is here for you![/b] [/i][/size] I am here for levelling dragons from 1-25 and anything in between! [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=6]How it works![/font][/color][/size][/b] [LIST=1] [*]Pick a dragon. Any dragon. [*]Ping me and tell me what level you want me to train them to. [*]When I am ready to receive your dragon, I'll ping you. [*]Send me the dragon. [*]Wait five days. [*]I send you back your dragon, with [i]brand new levels[/i]. [*]Profit! [/LIST] [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=6]Guidelines[/font][/color][/size][/b] [LIST] [*][b]I currently accept gems at a [u]1:950[/u] ratio.[/b] [*][b]I will send you a PM when your dragon is next to be trained.[/b] [sub]You will have [b]24 hours[/b] to send them to me in a 1-way CR or you will be skipped.[/sub] [*][b]If you want the dragon to have battle stones you must provide them.[/b] [sub] I occasionally sell battlestones at cheaper than LAH - feel free to ask if you need them![/sub] [*][b]All dragon stats will remain untouched unless otherwise requested.[/b] [sub]I [b]do[/b] offer a discount if I am provided stones and allowed statting.[/sub] [*][b]If you want your dragon statted, you must tell me what guide you want.[/b] [sub]For a list of stat builds, check [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1770326]here[/url]. [*][b]You may add lore-writing about the training process to any dragon for an additional [u]10k.[/u][/b] [*][b][u]After your dragon is trained[/u], I will set up a 2-way CR noting how much I am owed for the leveling process.[/b] [/LIST] [quote][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=6][b]Pricing Guide[/size][/b][/font][/color] 1-4 = 5k (base price) 4-5 = 1k (6k) 5-6 = 1k (7k) 6-7 = 2k (9k) 7-8 = 3k (12k) 8-9 = 4k (18k) 9-10 = 5k (23k) 10-11 = 6k (29k) 11-12 = 7k (36k) 12-13 = 8k (44k) 13-14 = 9k (53k) 14-15 = 10k (63k) 15-16 = 11k (74k) 16-17 = 12k (85k) 17-18 = 15k (100k) 18-19* = 15k (115k) 19-20 = 15k (130k) 20-21 = 20k (150k) 21-22 = 25k (175k) 22-23 = 30k (205k) 23-24 = 40k (245k) 24-25 = 50k (295k) [b]THE WHOLE SHEBANG ~ [u][color= #cb2c1a]275k[/color][/u][/b] [i](that's a savings of 20k!)[/i] [sub]*If you want your dragon trained to 19.9 for achievement purposes, it will be 14k for 19-19.9.[/sub] [/quote] [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=6]Dragon Discounts[/font][/color][/size][/b] [b]Plague and Lightning[/b] always get a 5% discount. [b]Poisoned Sands Hatchery[/b] dragons get a 10% discount. [b]Supplying [u]one[/u] ambush stone[/b] per dragon earns you a 5% discount. [sub]this discount stacks with any others.[/sub] [b]Returning customers[/b] get a discount based on how much they've frequented my service. See [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1932635#post_21586260]here[/url] for details. [b]Flights[/b] get an additional 5% discount if they are added to the list during their holiday. [sub]this discount stacks with any others.[/sub] --------------------------------- [sub][b][u]Your Standard Disclaimer:[/u][/b] Real life is a thing and it happens. As such, I might take a little more time than anticipated to level your dragon. I will do my best to keep you updated on any unexpected delays in your dragon's training. I reserve the right to train in whatever venue I desire, based on my own needs for certain items (bosses, vistas, holiday currency, etc). I also reserve the right to deny requests for trainer rentals based on my current needs. If you misunderstand any of my pricing, feel free to ask. All rights reserved, etc etc etc. [u][b]Credit:[/u][/b] All of my custom graphics (banners, signature buttons, advertisements, etc,) were made by @panopticon, who is a pleasure to work with and who was fantastic in holding my hand through the graphic design process. dividers were made by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=65352]msbarrows[/url] and are listed as free to use on their tumblr. thank you for stopping by and consider supporting your local artists by checking out their tumblrs and whatnot![/sub] ----------------------- ------
k7hUCtP.png

tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_500.png
Always wanted your very own level 25, but don't want to hunt and pick through the forums to find that perfect dragon? Have a pretty dragon you'd like to get a leg up in the coliseum with, but just don't have time to do all that grinding? Looking for a friendly, cost-effective levelling service that won't take all that time AND money?
Look no further, Dune's Dojo is here for you!

I am here for levelling dragons from 1-25 and anything in between!

How it works!
  1. Pick a dragon. Any dragon.
  2. Ping me and tell me what level you want me to train them to.
  3. When I am ready to receive your dragon, I'll ping you.
  4. Send me the dragon.
  5. Wait five days.
  6. I send you back your dragon, with brand new levels.
  7. Profit!

Guidelines
  • I currently accept gems at a 1:950 ratio.
  • I will send you a PM when your dragon is next to be trained.
    You will have 24 hours to send them to me in a 1-way CR or you will be skipped.
  • If you want the dragon to have battle stones you must provide them.
    I occasionally sell battlestones at cheaper than LAH - feel free to ask if you need them!
  • All dragon stats will remain untouched unless otherwise requested.
    I do offer a discount if I am provided stones and allowed statting.
  • If you want your dragon statted, you must tell me what guide you want.
    For a list of stat builds, check here.
  • You may add lore-writing about the training process to any dragon for an additional 10k.
  • After your dragon is trained, I will set up a 2-way CR noting how much I am owed for the leveling process.

Quote:
Pricing Guide
1-4 = 5k (base price)
4-5 = 1k (6k)
5-6 = 1k (7k)
6-7 = 2k (9k)
7-8 = 3k (12k)
8-9 = 4k (18k)
9-10 = 5k (23k)
10-11 = 6k (29k)
11-12 = 7k (36k)
12-13 = 8k (44k)
13-14 = 9k (53k)
14-15 = 10k (63k)
15-16 = 11k (74k)
16-17 = 12k (85k)
17-18 = 15k (100k)
18-19* = 15k (115k)
19-20 = 15k (130k)
20-21 = 20k (150k)
21-22 = 25k (175k)
22-23 = 30k (205k)
23-24 = 40k (245k)
24-25 = 50k (295k)

THE WHOLE SHEBANG ~ 275k (that's a savings of 20k!)

*If you want your dragon trained to 19.9 for achievement purposes, it will be 14k for 19-19.9.

Dragon Discounts
Plague and Lightning always get a 5% discount.
Poisoned Sands Hatchery dragons get a 10% discount.
Supplying one ambush stone per dragon earns you a 5% discount.
this discount stacks with any others.
Returning customers get a discount based on how much they've frequented my service. See here for details.
Flights get an additional 5% discount if they are added to the list during their holiday.
this discount stacks with any others.

Your Standard Disclaimer: Real life is a thing and it happens. As such, I might take a little more time than anticipated to level your dragon. I will do my best to keep you updated on any unexpected delays in your dragon's training.
I reserve the right to train in whatever venue I desire, based on my own needs for certain items (bosses, vistas, holiday currency, etc). I also reserve the right to deny requests for trainer rentals based on my current needs.
If you misunderstand any of my pricing, feel free to ask.
All rights reserved, etc etc etc.

Credit: All of my custom graphics (banners, signature buttons, advertisements, etc,) were made by @panopticon, who is a pleasure to work with and who was fantastic in holding my hand through the graphic design process.
dividers were made by msbarrows and are listed as free to use on their tumblr. thank you for stopping by and consider supporting your local artists by checking out their tumblrs and whatnot!

nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
vqpPMnZ.png x tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
[center][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=6][b]Frequently Asked Questions[/font][/color][/b][/size] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [LIST=1] [*][b]Hey, your prices changed![/b] Yes, that happens sometimes. I strive to stay competitive with the current market. However, whatever price my levelling services were listed at when your dragon was added to the queue will be respected. [*][b]Do you take gems/dragons/other forms of payment?[/b] I accept gems at a [b]1:950[/b] rate. I will adjust this rate as needed, based on an exchange slightly lower than whatever the current exchange is. Anything on my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30769370]wishlist[/url] will earn you its' LAH worth +15k. I [i]will accept dragon fodder as partial payment[/i], however I would prefer gems or treasure! I will not take more than [i]3[/i] fodder as payment due to space issues, and each one is worth [b]8k.[/b] [i][b]I will also accept rare battle stones (ambush/rally/berserker) as partial payment.[/b][/i] They will earn you credit based on their LAH +10k. [b]Eliminates[/b] will pay for one dragon to go from 1-25 [u]and[/u] earn you a voucher for a second dragon to be trained. (i really, [i]really[/i] like eliminates.) [*][b]Do you accept payment plans?[/b] Absolutely! However, [u]please discuss this with me [i]before[/i] sending me your dragon.[/u] I'll ask for a security deposit before beginning training, if you are planning on a payment plan (usually around 25k), and you will receive your dragon once it is paid off. Since I understand it can be easier to make money in the Coliseum, you may have your level 25 back [u]before[/u] it is paid off provided you supply me with one of your other perma-dragons as collateral (your dragon will be left unbred while I have it). If you go more than [b]30 days[/b] without making a payment or getting in contact with me, then I reserve the right to do with that dragon what I wish. [sub][u]Note:[/u] I will [i]not[/i] train any more dragons for you until your original dragon is paid off.[/sub] [*][b]How long is this going to take?[/b] Generally speaking, it takes me approximately 4 to 5 days to take a dragon from level 1 to 25. However, occasionally there might be some delay, in which case I'll tell you if there's anything stopping me from being able to drive your dragon swiftly through the coli. [*][b]What if I just want to borrow your dragons and do the leveling myself?[/b] [s]You are more than welcome to do that! Almost all of my trainers are available to rent; [i]however,[/i] since all of them are [b]also[/b] lored and most of them are more than a year old, I do require payment up front* to help protect against the risk of losing them. A list of the Dojo trainers can be found [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1932635#post_21586258]here.[/url] [sub]*there are exceptions for people I am familiar with and trust.[/s] I AM CURRENTLY REPLACING MY DOJO TEAM. This will be true again SOON. [*][b]What if I don't want you to train up a dragon from level 1?[/b] No problem! Find the level they are on the payment chart and calculate from there. Want a dragon to go from 10 to 15? That'd be [u]40k[/u], based on the price breakdown. [sub]I will never charge more than [u]275k[/u] for levelling services per dragon.[/sub] [*][b]I want my dragon and I want them NOW![/b] You may ask for your dragon back at any time during the leveling process! I will only charge you for the levels gained. However, [b]no discounts[/b] will apply if a dragon is picked up before its' training is completed. [*][b]Can I keep the stuff you get while grinding my dragon?[/b] I tried this. It made me miserable. [i]However,[/i] I [b]will[/b] offer you [u]rare/unusual loot[/u] I find while training your dragon for [b]5% less[/b] than their LAH. This includes all boss familiars, battlestones, eggs, vistas, skin crates, and apparel. Any Holiday currency earned through grinding I will offer to you at [b]1g(950t)[/b] per 2 currency. [i][u]Have a question not covered here? Ping me and ask away![/i][/u]
Frequently Asked Questions

1. Hey, your prices changed!

Yes, that happens sometimes. I strive to stay competitive with the current market. However, whatever price my levelling services were listed at when your dragon was added to the queue will be respected.

2. Do you take gems/dragons/other forms of payment?

I accept gems at a 1:950 rate. I will adjust this rate as needed, based on an exchange slightly lower than whatever the current exchange is. Anything on my wishlist will earn you its' LAH worth +15k.
    I will accept dragon fodder as partial payment, however I would prefer gems or treasure! I will not take more than 3 fodder as payment due to space issues, and each one is worth 8k.
    I will also accept rare battle stones (ambush/rally/berserker) as partial payment. They will earn you credit based on their LAH +10k.
    Eliminates will pay for one dragon to go from 1-25 and earn you a voucher for a second dragon to be trained. (i really, really like eliminates.)

3. Do you accept payment plans?

Absolutely! However, please discuss this with me before sending me your dragon. I'll ask for a security deposit before beginning training, if you are planning on a payment plan (usually around 25k), and you will receive your dragon once it is paid off.
    Since I understand it can be easier to make money in the Coliseum, you may have your level 25 back before it is paid off provided you supply me with one of your other perma-dragons as collateral (your dragon will be left unbred while I have it). If you go more than 30 days without making a payment or getting in contact with me, then I reserve the right to do with that dragon what I wish.
    Note: I will not train any more dragons for you until your original dragon is paid off.

4. How long is this going to take?

Generally speaking, it takes me approximately 4 to 5 days to take a dragon from level 1 to 25. However, occasionally there might be some delay, in which case I'll tell you if there's anything stopping me from being able to drive your dragon swiftly through the coli.

5. What if I just want to borrow your dragons and do the leveling myself?

You are more than welcome to do that! Almost all of my trainers are available to rent; however, since all of them are also lored and most of them are more than a year old, I do require payment up front* to help protect against the risk of losing them. A list of the Dojo trainers can be found here.
    *there are exceptions for people I am familiar with and trust.

I AM CURRENTLY REPLACING MY DOJO TEAM. This will be true again SOON.

6. What if I don't want you to train up a dragon from level 1?

No problem! Find the level they are on the payment chart and calculate from there. Want a dragon to go from 10 to 15? That'd be 40k, based on the price breakdown.
    I will never charge more than 275k for levelling services per dragon.

7. I want my dragon and I want them NOW!

You may ask for your dragon back at any time during the leveling process! I will only charge you for the levels gained. However, no discounts will apply if a dragon is picked up before its' training is completed.

8. Can I keep the stuff you get while grinding my dragon?

I tried this. It made me miserable. However, I will offer you rare/unusual loot I find while training your dragon for 5% less than their LAH. This includes all boss familiars, battlestones, eggs, vistas, skin crates, and apparel.
    Any Holiday currency earned through grinding I will offer to you at 1g(950t) per 2 currency.

Have a question not covered here? Ping me and ask away!
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
[center][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=6]Dojo Trainers[/font][/color][/size] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [i]coming soon...[/i] ------------ -------- [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=6]Other Level 25s[/font][/color][/size] These dragons are available for [b]rent[/b] [u]or[/u] [b]sale[/b]. [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [i]more to come.... ---------------
Dojo Trainers

coming soon...

Other Level 25s
These dragons are available for rent or sale.

more to come....

nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
[center][i][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=6]Returning Clans[/i][/center] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] If you've been here before and you already know how this works, [i]you get a discount![/i] Due to price fluctuation, discounts are based on [i]how much you have spent[/i] at the Dojo. [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=4]Trusted Trainees[/font][/size][/b][i]~450kt[/i] [sub]mtgfreak | #261610[/sub] [url=URL][b][s]DRAGON TRAINER[/s][/b][/url] acknowledges members of your clan as being hard-working and determined, and is thus less hesitant about training them; you receive a [b]1%[/b] discount on all training fees. [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=4]Familiar Faces[/font][/size][/b][i]~700kt[/i] [sub]Gryphonite | #44416 || MadaraKeehl | #175113[/sub] [url=URL][b][s]DRAGON TRAINER[/s][/b][/url] has been convinced by ((DRAGON)) that your clan is one to be trusted, and thus doesn't complain when one or two of them accompany her into the wilds of Sornieth; you receive a [b]3%[/b] discount on all training fees. [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=4]Determined Dragons[/font][/size][/b][i]~1mil[/i] [url=URL][b][s]DRAGON TRAINER[/s][/b][/url] appreciates that your clan members aren't afraid of a fight; you receive a [b]5%[/b] discount on all training fees. [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=4]Confident Comrades[/font][/size][/b][i]~3mil[/i] [url=URL][b][s]DRAGON TRAINER[/s][/b][/url] has discovered that members of your clan aren't the type to complain about getting roughed up; you receive a [b]7%[/b] discount on all training fees. [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=4]Practically Partners[/font][/size][/b][i]~5mil[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3912708][b]Alesia[/url][/b] recognizes most members of your clan and will chatter rapidly about recent gossip throughout the entirety of training; you receive a [b]10%[/b] discount on all training fees. [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=4]Trustworthy Teammates[/font][/size][/b][i]~10mil[/i] [url=URL][b][s]DRAGON TRAINER[/s][/b][/url] has decided that perhaps the members of your clan are worthy of her attention; [b]15%[/b] discount on all training fees. [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=4]Steadfast Strikers[/font][/size][/b][i]~20mil[/i] [url=URL][b][s]DRAGON TRAINER[/s][/b][/url] finally recognizes that your clan members seem to come around pretty often; [b]20%[/b] discount on all training fees. [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=4]Fast Fighters[/font][/size][/b][i]~50mil[/i] [url=URL][b][s]DRAGON TRAINER[/s][/b][/url] has begrudgingly accepted that your clan is not likely to turn on his; you receive a [b]25%[/b] discount on all training fees. [b][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=4]Loyal Alliance[/font][/size][/b][i]~100mil[/i] [b]All members of the training squad[/b] and most of the members of the clan are familiar with the dragons of your lair and are always happy to see you. You receive a [b]50%[/b] discount on all training fees. ----------------------------
Returning Clans

If you've been here before and you already know how this works, you get a discount! Due to price fluctuation, discounts are based on how much you have spent at the Dojo.

Trusted Trainees~450kt
mtgfreak | #261610
DRAGON TRAINER acknowledges members of your clan as being hard-working and determined, and is thus less hesitant about training them; you receive a 1% discount on all training fees.

Familiar Faces~700kt
Gryphonite | #44416 || MadaraKeehl | #175113
DRAGON TRAINER has been convinced by ((DRAGON)) that your clan is one to be trusted, and thus doesn't complain when one or two of them accompany her into the wilds of Sornieth; you receive a 3% discount on all training fees.

Determined Dragons~1mil
DRAGON TRAINER appreciates that your clan members aren't afraid of a fight; you receive a 5% discount on all training fees.

Confident Comrades~3mil
DRAGON TRAINER has discovered that members of your clan aren't the type to complain about getting roughed up; you receive a 7% discount on all training fees.

Practically Partners~5mil
Alesia recognizes most members of your clan and will chatter rapidly about recent gossip throughout the entirety of training; you receive a 10% discount on all training fees.

Trustworthy Teammates~10mil
DRAGON TRAINER has decided that perhaps the members of your clan are worthy of her attention; 15% discount on all training fees.

Steadfast Strikers~20mil
DRAGON TRAINER finally recognizes that your clan members seem to come around pretty often; 20% discount on all training fees.

Fast Fighters~50mil
DRAGON TRAINER has begrudgingly accepted that your clan is not likely to turn on his; you receive a 25% discount on all training fees.

Loyal Alliance~100mil
All members of the training squad and most of the members of the clan are familiar with the dragons of your lair and are always happy to see you. You receive a 50% discount on all training fees.
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
[center][i][font=Lucida Handwriting][color= #cb2c1a][size=6]Dojo Graduates[/i][/center] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20217606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/202177/20217606.png[/img][/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Siva[/size] 10-25[/font][/color] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22320898] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/223209/22320898.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Star[/size] 10-25[/font] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20297573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/202976/20297573.png[/img][/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Neith[/size] 13-17[/font] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14063249] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/140633/14063249.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Xavier[/size] 15-25 [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img] [nextcol] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4895653] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/48957/4895653.png[/img] [/url][center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Keahi[/size] 1-25[/font] [/columns] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/f702c13eaaa91b2b294dcc65b44769d2/tumblr_inline_o23f45WMiU1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2859181] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/28592/2859181.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Anaqiora[/size] 10-25[/font] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2841243] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/28413/2841243.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Isendra[/size] 6-21[/font] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26969031] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/269691/26969031.png[/img][/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Snow[/size] 6-20[/font] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3036319] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/30364/3036319.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Cameron[/size] 20-25[/font][nextcol] [nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3953992] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/39540/3953992.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Akeakamai [/size] 22-25[/font][/columns] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/f702c13eaaa91b2b294dcc65b44769d2/tumblr_inline_o23f45WMiU1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3953991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/39540/3953991.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Alaula[/size] 22-25[/font][nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27358178] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/273582/27358178.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Roen[/size] 1-25[/font][nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27043845] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/270439/27043845.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Britney[/size] 19-25[/font][nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5411004] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/54111/5411004.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Calixte[/size] 1-25[/font][nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22255710] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/222558/22255710.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Cichol[/size] 11-25[/font][/columns] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/f702c13eaaa91b2b294dcc65b44769d2/tumblr_inline_o23f45WMiU1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24313424] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/243135/24313424.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Farore[/size] 10-25[/font][nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7012873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/70129/7012873.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Nova[/size] 10-25[/font][nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7012874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/70129/7012874.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Orion[/size] 10-25[/font][nextcol][img]http://i.imgur.com/KbOknOz.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3931603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/39317/3931603.png[/img] [/url] [center][font=Lucida Handwriting][size=5]Kirjava[/size] 1-18[/font]
Dojo Graduates

20217606.png
Siva
10-25
KbOknOz.png
22320898.png
Star
10-25
KbOknOz.png

20297573.png
Neith
13-17
KbOknOz.png

14063249.png
Xavier
15-25
KbOknOz.png

4895653.png
Keahi
1-25
tumblr_inline_o23f45WMiU1r3lvtf_500.png

2859181.png
Anaqiora
10-25
KbOknOz.png
2841243.png
Isendra
6-21
KbOknOz.png

26969031.png
Snow
6-20
KbOknOz.png

3036319.png
Cameron
20-25
KbOknOz.png

3953992.png
Akeakamai
22-25

3953991.png
Alaula
22-25
KbOknOz.png
27358178.png
Roen
1-25
KbOknOz.png
27043845.png
Britney
19-25
KbOknOz.png
5411004.png
Calixte
1-25
KbOknOz.png
22255710.png
Cichol
11-25

24313424.png
Farore
10-25
KbOknOz.png
7012873.png
Nova
10-25
KbOknOz.png
7012874.png
Orion
10-25
KbOknOz.png
3931603.png

Kirjava
1-18
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
[center][i][font=Lucida Handwriting][color=#cb2c1a][size=6]Affiliates[/i][/center] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/37263db579b435adb142ce4a5e0bb898/tumblr_inline_o25fw8U3KF1r3lvtf_500.png[/img] Need your dragon levelled quickly, and don't mind paying a little extra treasure for the convenience? Looking for a grinding service? Want to rent or possibly buy your very own l25 battlers? Check out my affiliates below - they are here for you! [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1973968][img]https://i.sli.mg/pFakwT.png[/img][/url] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/f702c13eaaa91b2b294dcc65b44769d2/tumblr_inline_o23f45WMiU1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1027494][img]https://i.imgur.com/pvJL2pm.png[/img] [center][img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/f702c13eaaa91b2b294dcc65b44769d2/tumblr_inline_o23f45WMiU1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1931670][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fA8DwzI.png[/img][/url] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/f702c13eaaa91b2b294dcc65b44769d2/tumblr_inline_o23f45WMiU1r3lvtf_500.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1817259][img]http://67.media.tumblr.com/8c7ec9da14197cc3d01d43c4ad82e8f1/tumblr_inline_o8msvh9YLS1rtlvv1_250.jpg[/img][/url][/center] ------------------- ------------
Affiliates

Need your dragon levelled quickly, and don't mind paying a little extra treasure for the convenience? Looking for a grinding service? Want to rent or possibly buy your very own l25 battlers? Check out my affiliates below - they are here for you!

nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
@Borderbetween

Level 1-25 is 155kt right? What would it be to level from 10-25? I have a lot of dragons I would like leveled ^^
@Borderbetween

Level 1-25 is 155kt right? What would it be to level from 10-25? I have a lot of dragons I would like leveled ^^
@Borderbetween

That would be perfect :D I need 8 dragons leveled in total. How many do you level at once?

I may also be interested in keeping the loot. Do I get everything or just specific items? I added it up to 35kt per set of dragons leveled but it this is wrong please let me know ^^ I can send the dragons today if you aren't busy.
@Borderbetween

That would be perfect :D I need 8 dragons leveled in total. How many do you level at once?

I may also be interested in keeping the loot. Do I get everything or just specific items? I added it up to 35kt per set of dragons leveled but it this is wrong please let me know ^^ I can send the dragons today if you aren't busy.
@borderbetween

I'll just send one dragon at a time. The ones that need leveling are gen 1's so I'm a bit particular about them ^^"

I'm totally fine with you being in the Workshop :D but you can go where ever you want really :) If you could grind the Roost during this week for me though it would be great, I'm looking for the vista and you'll get some nice sprockets :)

Also, if you happen to find one of the GW bosses, you can literally keep anything else you find xD

I'll specify stats if I need them in the CR if that's alright. Sending dragon 1 now and the total at the end is 185kt so I can make a note? (150kt for the leveling and 35kt for the stuff?)
@borderbetween

I'll just send one dragon at a time. The ones that need leveling are gen 1's so I'm a bit particular about them ^^"

I'm totally fine with you being in the Workshop :D but you can go where ever you want really :) If you could grind the Roost during this week for me though it would be great, I'm looking for the vista and you'll get some nice sprockets :)

Also, if you happen to find one of the GW bosses, you can literally keep anything else you find xD

I'll specify stats if I need them in the CR if that's alright. Sending dragon 1 now and the total at the end is 185kt so I can make a note? (150kt for the leveling and 35kt for the stuff?)
@Madarakeehl

That's perfect! If you'd like, I can do two of them this week, since I'll be running through the roost and can use just one dragon to do that. It'll cut the remaining time by a bit.
Since they're Gen1s, if you'd like to hold one of my babies as collateral, I would be willing to do that for you.
@Madarakeehl

That's perfect! If you'd like, I can do two of them this week, since I'll be running through the roost and can use just one dragon to do that. It'll cut the remaining time by a bit.
Since they're Gen1s, if you'd like to hold one of my babies as collateral, I would be willing to do that for you.
nXERsAh.gif x
Quest
they/them

wishlist
skyquest
loreshop
x
hm6g4Hg.gif
z6yC46F.png
xx
1 2 3