Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE
UPDATE: thalassiq has kindly offered to hold their Akirbeak for a bit as I liquidate my items~ If you would like to purchase any of the items I've offered up, I have a link in my signature to another thread where I'm selling off a bunch of old festival items! [quote][s]Hello! I'm looking to buy a Red-Footed Akirbeak.[/s] [item=red-footed akirbeak] [s]My current offer is:[/s] [quote]500,000 Treasure and these items: [item=Nature Sprite][item=Water Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Boneyard Tatters] [quote=Summary][LIST] [*]500kt [*]1 x Nature Sprite [*]1 x Water Sprite [*]1 x Wind Sprite [*]1 x Boneyard Tatters [/LIST][/quote][/quote] [s]LAH price for the Akirbeak right now is 11,800 gems. This offer (using LAH at this moment and 1:850) should be worth 11,747 gems. I'm planning on editing this as I liquidate some of the items and save up more treasure, but if anyone wants to trade with my offer as-is, I'd be fine with that too :D[/s][/quote]
UPDATE: thalassiq has kindly offered to hold their Akirbeak for a bit as I liquidate my items~

If you would like to purchase any of the items I've offered up, I have a link in my signature to another thread where I'm selling off a bunch of old festival items!
Quote:
Hello! I'm looking to buy a Red-Footed Akirbeak. Red-Footed Akirbeak

My current offer is:
Quote:
500,000 Treasure and these items:

Nature Sprite Water Sprite Wind Sprite Boneyard Tatters
Summary wrote:
  • 500kt
  • 1 x Nature Sprite
  • 1 x Water Sprite
  • 1 x Wind Sprite
  • 1 x Boneyard Tatters

LAH price for the Akirbeak right now is 11,800 gems.
This offer (using LAH at this moment and 1:850) should be worth 11,747 gems.

I'm planning on editing this as I liquidate some of the items and save up more treasure, but if anyone wants to trade with my offer as-is, I'd be fine with that too :D
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
(Bump!)
(Bump!)
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha i'm selling an akirbeak! if you'd like, i can hold it until you've liquidated those items.
@carpha i'm selling an akirbeak! if you'd like, i can hold it until you've liquidated those items.

It's only water. It's only fire. It's only love.
tumblr_lsd1gs8UpG1ql1l0v.gif
@thalassiq

It would be amazing if you could! :D

How long would you be willing to hold it for? I can probably liquidate the sprites quickly, but I'm not sure how long it would take for the Tatters.
@thalassiq

It would be amazing if you could! :D

How long would you be willing to hold it for? I can probably liquidate the sprites quickly, but I'm not sure how long it would take for the Tatters.
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha couple of days at the very least. the tatters are pretty popular, i can't imagine it'll take TOO long to sell em
@carpha couple of days at the very least. the tatters are pretty popular, i can't imagine it'll take TOO long to sell em

@thalassiq

Alright then! :D I haven't been that active enough on here to gauge popularity so I'll take your word on that!
@thalassiq

Alright then! :D I haven't been that active enough on here to gauge popularity so I'll take your word on that!
(They/Them) (FR + 2)

~*Art Shop*~
@carpha i'll set up a cr now, just add to it when you've got the gems!
@carpha i'll set up a cr now, just add to it when you've got the gems!