Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UM SD Accents
1 2
I'm looking to clean out all the accents in my hoard that are just gathering dust ... so that I can buy new accents to probably gather dust. Hooray!

Gems preferred but will consider treasure or accent trades for accents on my "want" list. If you want to try your luck with a random accent trade, I will consider skydancer accents only.

The accents listed below are ones I'm actively trying to sell. They should be up in the AH most of the time.

MALE SKYDANCER

FEMALE SKYDANCER

OTHERS

-

Below is my full collection of skins and accents. Feel free to take a look and inquire after any - there are some I won't part with but I could definitely be convinced for many if the price is right!

HAVE

-

WANT

-

SOLD

I'm looking to clean out all the accents in my hoard that are just gathering dust ... so that I can buy new accents to probably gather dust. Hooray!

Gems preferred but will consider treasure or accent trades for accents on my "want" list. If you want to try your luck with a random accent trade, I will consider skydancer accents only.

The accents listed below are ones I'm actively trying to sell. They should be up in the AH most of the time.

MALE SKYDANCER

FEMALE SKYDANCER

OTHERS

-

Below is my full collection of skins and accents. Feel free to take a look and inquire after any - there are some I won't part with but I could definitely be convinced for many if the price is right!

HAVE

-

WANT

-

SOLD

@burningdarkfire I hope you don't mind posts! I was wondering what you were looking at for Scattered Windsong?
@burningdarkfire I hope you don't mind posts! I was wondering what you were looking at for Scattered Windsong?
@skipperdoodle

All good! Just got a bit distracted so haven't put the others up on the AH yet. It looks like the accent is retired with 40 in circulation so, hm, 1000g? Just throwing a number out there, feel free to haggle!
@skipperdoodle

All good! Just got a bit distracted so haven't put the others up on the AH yet. It looks like the accent is retired with 40 in circulation so, hm, 1000g? Just throwing a number out there, feel free to haggle!
@burningdarkfire Hmm, do you mind if I take some time to think about it? If someone expresses interest in the meantime, let them have dibs, I just need to think it over first.^^
@burningdarkfire Hmm, do you mind if I take some time to think about it? If someone expresses interest in the meantime, let them have dibs, I just need to think it over first.^^
@burningdarkfire I'm really interested in your Frosted Dancer, and was wondering if you'd be interested in trading it for this accent? [item=Accent: Golden Oracle] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21098158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210982/21098158_350.png[/img] [/url]
@burningdarkfire

I'm really interested in your Frosted Dancer, and was wondering if you'd be interested in trading it for this accent?

Accent: Golden Oracle

21098158_350.png
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
@skipperdoodle

Sure! I'll keep it off the AH for a few days as well.

@Banyan

I don't think I'm interested in that accent, sorry!
@skipperdoodle

Sure! I'll keep it off the AH for a few days as well.

@Banyan

I don't think I'm interested in that accent, sorry!
@burningdarkfire

may i ask what the accents are at:

image 1, top row, fifth from the left,
image 1, second row, sixth from the left,
image 1, fourth row, first from the left,
image 2, top row, first from the left,
image 2, top row, sixth from the left,
image 3, top row, third from the left,
image 3, top row, last two from the left?

preferably in the skin bbcode, please!
@burningdarkfire

may i ask what the accents are at:

image 1, top row, fifth from the left,
image 1, second row, sixth from the left,
image 1, fourth row, first from the left,
image 2, top row, first from the left,
image 2, top row, sixth from the left,
image 3, top row, third from the left,
image 3, top row, last two from the left?

preferably in the skin bbcode, please!
enV6nur.png
@Ashirene

Thanks for the interest! Hopefully I've picked out the right ones:

I'm pretty attached to this one so I'd have to be persuaded to sell:

And these two unfortunately I'll be holding on to:

Let me know if any of them catch your eye (and thanks for letting me know that people actually look at that link so I should be less lazy about updating it lol)
@Ashirene

Thanks for the interest! Hopefully I've picked out the right ones:

I'm pretty attached to this one so I'd have to be persuaded to sell:

And these two unfortunately I'll be holding on to:

Let me know if any of them catch your eye (and thanks for letting me know that people actually look at that link so I should be less lazy about updating it lol)
@burningdarkfire ahaha, it's no problem! c: hmm, i'm definitely pretty interested in glowing glass. i've never seen it for sale before, so i'm not sure about what a possible ball park price would be. do you have anything in mind?

EDIT: i found the original artist's thread! here it is. the accent originally sold for 450g and they don't want accents to go for more than what it was originally purchased for. feel free to use that to gauge what price you'd like for it!
@burningdarkfire ahaha, it's no problem! c: hmm, i'm definitely pretty interested in glowing glass. i've never seen it for sale before, so i'm not sure about what a possible ball park price would be. do you have anything in mind?

EDIT: i found the original artist's thread! here it is. the accent originally sold for 450g and they don't want accents to go for more than what it was originally purchased for. feel free to use that to gauge what price you'd like for it!
enV6nur.png
@Ashirene

My strategy for rare accents from inactive users is generally to throw them onto the AH at 2.5kg. I'd be totally willing to haggle but that can be the starting ball park!
@Ashirene

My strategy for rare accents from inactive users is generally to throw them onto the AH at 2.5kg. I'd be totally willing to haggle but that can be the starting ball park!
1 2