Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spoon Leveling Service - Hiatus!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
@annonymousspoon
Ah, I see. In that case I think I'll level them a bit today (sorry for changing the price all the time. :p) and send a CR at the end of the day with the leveling price (including math). ^^

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I'm FR+9 and got very tired yesterday.
@annonymousspoon
Ah, I see. In that case I think I'll level them a bit today (sorry for changing the price all the time. :p) and send a CR at the end of the day with the leveling price (including math). ^^

Sorry I didn't reply sooner. I'm FR+9 and got very tired yesterday.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders - No worries! I just finished up the other dragon I was leveling so I'm currently free to level whenever! ^.^
@Foxofwonders - No worries! I just finished up the other dragon I was leveling so I'm currently free to level whenever! ^.^
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon
Oh? Well, if you're not out of the house, then I'll send the dragon over right away, anyway. xD
@annonymousspoon
Oh? Well, if you're not out of the house, then I'll send the dragon over right away, anyway. xD
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Foxofwonders - I'll be going to my in-laws later today, so I have a bit of time to level today and I'll probably take my tablet with me anyway ;p
@Foxofwonders - I'll be going to my in-laws later today, so I have a bit of time to level today and I'll probably take my tablet with me anyway ;p
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MENihNz.png[/img][/center]
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Username: Leafeaon
Number of dragons: 1
What level: 16-21
Special Items: If you find any eggs, what would you let them go for? I'm starting to save up for a mass birthday hatching.
@annonymousspoon

Username: Leafeaon
Number of dragons: 1
What level: 16-21
Special Items: If you find any eggs, what would you let them go for? I'm starting to save up for a mass birthday hatching.
@Leafeaon - I can take you're dragon whenever you are ready, and as for eggs it's a pretty low chance of me finding one, but if I do I'd be happy to sell it at 30% off LAH value of whatever it happens to be.
@Leafeaon - I can take you're dragon whenever you are ready, and as for eggs it's a pretty low chance of me finding one, but if I do I'd be happy to sell it at 30% off LAH value of whatever it happens to be.
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

I know it's a pretty Low chance, I just know the one time I don't ask will be when the person finds an egg.
She has no stones on her, I can get those as well as a Tincture, so just stat her however is most convenient for you, and I'll pay the LAH price for whatever stones you decide to put on her if you decide to put any on her.
@annonymousspoon

I know it's a pretty Low chance, I just know the one time I don't ask will be when the person finds an egg.
She has no stones on her, I can get those as well as a Tincture, so just stat her however is most convenient for you, and I'll pay the LAH price for whatever stones you decide to put on her if you decide to put any on her.
Can highly recommend! :D Super fast, friendly and kept me up-to-date with the leveling progress. [img]http://i.imgur.com/h796bfu.png[/img]
Can highly recommend! :D
Super fast, friendly and kept me up-to-date with the leveling progress.
h796bfu.png
FR_Comm.png
a
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MENihNz.png[/img][/center]
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42