Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spoon Leveling Service - Hiatus!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Username: irradiation
Number of dragons: two
What level: 11-25
Special Items: none
Extra note: i'd prefer to pay in gems.
Username: irradiation
Number of dragons: two
What level: 11-25
Special Items: none
Extra note: i'd prefer to pay in gems.
@Irradiation - Hey, I've got 2 people ahead of you, so it will take a little longer than usual to get your dragons back to you. But I think I can have them completed for you by next weekend. Probably Saturday, but maybe Sunday depending on real life events between now and then XD. And for 2 dragons to go from 11-25 in gems, it would be 640g total. I'll keep you posted on their levels as I go along and you can keep tabs on them on page 6 of my lair. If all that sounds good, you can send your dragons at any time =3
@Irradiation - Hey, I've got 2 people ahead of you, so it will take a little longer than usual to get your dragons back to you. But I think I can have them completed for you by next weekend. Probably Saturday, but maybe Sunday depending on real life events between now and then XD. And for 2 dragons to go from 11-25 in gems, it would be 640g total. I'll keep you posted on their levels as I go along and you can keep tabs on them on page 6 of my lair. If all that sounds good, you can send your dragons at any time =3
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
that's fine! i'm totally fine waiting, as long as i get them back when they're levelled up. ^^

do i pay now or when they're finished levelling up?
that's fine! i'm totally fine waiting, as long as i get them back when they're levelled up. ^^

do i pay now or when they're finished levelling up?
@Irradiation - Whichever you are more comfortable with!
@Irradiation - Whichever you are more comfortable with!
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
i wish i could read properly. just saw you'd already answered that in your first post.

i'd like to pay when you've finished levelling them up if that's alright?
i wish i could read properly. just saw you'd already answered that in your first post.

i'd like to pay when you've finished levelling them up if that's alright?
@annonymousspoon
wednesday or thursday sounds good to me! even if it takes longer than that it's completely fine. i'll send my dragon over to you right away and send the payment (as well as possible egg payment!) over when you're done leveling if you really don't mind!
@annonymousspoon
wednesday or thursday sounds good to me! even if it takes longer than that it's completely fine. i'll send my dragon over to you right away and send the payment (as well as possible egg payment!) over when you're done leveling if you really don't mind!
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MENihNz.png[/img][/center]
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
Hey there I found you through one of my roomies and want to ask if you still do it? ~

Username: Nudelholzx3
Number of dragons: 2
What level: 1 -> 25
Special Items: no you can keep everything. x3
Also want to ask if I could pay in Gems and how much that would be? (I am too bad at converting...)
Hey there I found you through one of my roomies and want to ask if you still do it? ~

Username: Nudelholzx3
Number of dragons: 2
What level: 1 -> 25
Special Items: no you can keep everything. x3
Also want to ask if I could pay in Gems and how much that would be? (I am too bad at converting...)
FSo93.gifyhxj2e6d.pngmuh6pb2f.gif
@Nudelholzx3 - oh gosh! Hello! Sorry it took a few days to get back to you, I've been busy with kids home for summer XD! I haven't been bumping the thread, but I am open to taking new dragons ^.^ I just need a little time to clear some space. If you'd still like me to level them for you, I would likely be able to have them back to you by Monday the 23rd. For 2 dragons 1-25 it would be 706 gems (600,000/850=706). If all of that seems fine you can send them over any time and I will pick them up when I have a little space! They'll be kept on page 5 of my lair following Sarahi and have a piece of apperal on them for safety!
@Nudelholzx3 - oh gosh! Hello! Sorry it took a few days to get back to you, I've been busy with kids home for summer XD! I haven't been bumping the thread, but I am open to taking new dragons ^.^ I just need a little time to clear some space. If you'd still like me to level them for you, I would likely be able to have them back to you by Monday the 23rd. For 2 dragons 1-25 it would be 706 gems (600,000/850=706). If all of that seems fine you can send them over any time and I will pick them up when I have a little space! They'll be kept on page 5 of my lair following Sarahi and have a piece of apperal on them for safety!
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42