Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Spoon Leveling Service - Hiatus!
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@Kamirah - Hey! Yes and yes. I can level her and 28k is the right amount ^.^ Send her over any time you're ready.
@Kamirah - Hey! Yes and yes. I can level her and 28k is the right amount ^.^ Send her over any time you're ready.
eJ5KkaC.png
rhDH6WQ.pnguWdS4Po.pngyOEpbZt.png
nHFmCEX.png
IpnTdDW.png0tNN37N.pngGsPNOil.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MENihNz.png[/img][/center]
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Hey there. :3
Do you have an open slot?
I would love to give a dragon in your care for leveling.
@annonymousspoon

Hey there. :3
Do you have an open slot?
I would love to give a dragon in your care for leveling.
s7i6hv6v.gif W2KmtYm.gif 1464_150px_vijoleta_by_miirshroom-dc4icl4.png ♦ ♦ ♦ tumblr_p5g9iu7lTW1w1pt9uo1_75sq.png ♦ ♦ ♦ uoj5z26g.gif
@Vijoleta - Hey XD ! I do have slots open. I have a large order I'm working through right now. But I could level your dragon alongside theirs. It would probably take me until the 15th to finish up a dragon to 25, if that is what you are looking for. Just let me know!
@Vijoleta - Hey XD ! I do have slots open. I have a large order I'm working through right now. But I could level your dragon alongside theirs. It would probably take me until the 15th to finish up a dragon to 25, if that is what you are looking for. Just let me know!
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Yes, that would be great, I would love to pay in Gems actually. (I am really bad at math. :x)
It would be Sigyn. xD She is actually lvl. 5. And I have an Eliminate for her if that would help you. ;3
@annonymousspoon

Yes, that would be great, I would love to pay in Gems actually. (I am really bad at math. :x)
It would be Sigyn. xD She is actually lvl. 5. And I have an Eliminate for her if that would help you. ;3
s7i6hv6v.gif W2KmtYm.gif 1464_150px_vijoleta_by_miirshroom-dc4icl4.png ♦ ♦ ♦ tumblr_p5g9iu7lTW1w1pt9uo1_75sq.png ♦ ♦ ♦ uoj5z26g.gif
@Vijoleta - My hatchery actually has a leveling service attached to it for hatchlings bought from there that is much cheaper! A dragon from 5-25 there would be 180kT which would be 214 gems. Let me know if that seems reasonable to you and I can start any time you want to send her over.

My husband is on vacation this week, so we will be out of the house a bit, but I would be able to have her back to you by Sunday the 18th!
@Vijoleta - My hatchery actually has a leveling service attached to it for hatchlings bought from there that is much cheaper! A dragon from 5-25 there would be 180kT which would be 214 gems. Let me know if that seems reasonable to you and I can start any time you want to send her over.

My husband is on vacation this week, so we will be out of the house a bit, but I would be able to have her back to you by Sunday the 18th!
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Sure sounds great. I will send you both, well her and the Gems in a CR. :3

Enjoy that time and no need to rush! A Happy Valentine's day to you two. ;3
@annonymousspoon

Sure sounds great. I will send you both, well her and the Gems in a CR. :3

Enjoy that time and no need to rush! A Happy Valentine's day to you two. ;3
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/MENihNz.png[/img][/center]
MENihNz.png
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
@annonymousspoon

Username: rowdy
Number of dragons: one (1)
What level: 1- 25
Special Items: if you happen to find any eggs while training i'd be happy to buy them! :')
Extra note: payment in gems if possible!
@annonymousspoon

Username: rowdy
Number of dragons: one (1)
What level: 1- 25
Special Items: if you happen to find any eggs while training i'd be happy to buy them! :')
Extra note: payment in gems if possible!
@rowdy - Heya! I can start on your dragon anytime you'd like to send them over ^.^ I do have one person ahead of you with a large order, but I can level your dragon along side theirs and probably have them back to you by Wednesday or Thursday. For a dragon from 1-25 it would be 353 gems and you can send payment whenever it's best for you, before or after. Let me know if that all sounds good to you! I'll make note that you're looking for eggs and if I'm lucky enough to get one we can talk about that then! =D
@rowdy - Heya! I can start on your dragon anytime you'd like to send them over ^.^ I do have one person ahead of you with a large order, but I can level your dragon along side theirs and probably have them back to you by Wednesday or Thursday. For a dragon from 1-25 it would be 353 gems and you can send payment whenever it's best for you, before or after. Let me know if that all sounds good to you! I'll make note that you're looking for eggs and if I'm lucky enough to get one we can talk about that then! =D
eJ5KkaC.png
nHFmCEX.png
a4Vhyp9.pngbD4NknM.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42