Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] New Genes, Dom Prices [BUSY]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
[center]I am subbed to this thread, no need to ping![/center] [u]Online Status:[/u] Busy, may take awhile to respond Prices: [item=Primary Gene: Bar (Banescale)] 106,250t [item=Secondary Gene: Daub (Banescale)] 70,125t [item=Primary Gene: Ribbon (Banescale)] 80, 750t [item=Secondary Gene: Eel (Banescale)] 65,875t [item=Tertiary Gene: Spines (Banescale)] 80,750t Please send payment via 1-way CR or PM! You do [b]not[/b] need to wait for order confirmation. Limit 5 of each gene per user for my own sanity, please. [s][b]Yes, I will snipe apparel and familiars in the MP![/b] However, because of the vast amount of RNG needed for them, please [i]do not[/i] send payment in advance--I'll send you a PA if it ever stocks! I will continue looking throughout the week unless told otherwise. I have a gene discount calculator handy, so if you don't know them offhand don't worry! (But you'll have to wait for me to calc it, so it does slow things down a bit.) If you have a large order (10+ items), please PM me rather than posting here![/s] (Tips are not necessary, though I certainly won't turn them down. Items I collect can be found in my profile, and I love gems!)
I am subbed to this thread, no need to ping!

Online Status: Busy, may take awhile to respond

Prices:
106,250t
70,125t
80, 750t
65,875t
80,750t

Please send payment via 1-way CR or PM! You do not need to wait for order confirmation. Limit 5 of each gene per user for my own sanity, please.

Yes, I will snipe apparel and familiars in the MP! However, because of the vast amount of RNG needed for them, please do not send payment in advance--I'll send you a PA if it ever stocks! I will continue looking throughout the week unless told otherwise.

I have a gene discount calculator handy, so if you don't know them offhand don't worry! (But you'll have to wait for me to calc it, so it does slow things down a bit.)

If you have a large order (10+ items), please PM me rather than posting here!

(Tips are not necessary, though I certainly won't turn them down. Items I collect can be found in my profile, and I love gems!)
she/they, adult
@Juliamon I have kinda a giant list of like 40 genes xD You're the only dom shop I've seen open in the last hour or so, and I'm about to head off to bed. Any chance you'd be up for at least part of the order? :)

No worries if not! I'd just hoped to get it put in with someone so I could have 'em maybe by tomorrow evening.

I'd also be fine with just listing a few to make it a smaller, more manageable order of, I dunno, 5-10 scrolls.

I will happily tip, of course, since I've run dom shops and know how much effort big orders can be :3
@Juliamon I have kinda a giant list of like 40 genes xD You're the only dom shop I've seen open in the last hour or so, and I'm about to head off to bed. Any chance you'd be up for at least part of the order? :)

No worries if not! I'd just hoped to get it put in with someone so I could have 'em maybe by tomorrow evening.

I'd also be fine with just listing a few to make it a smaller, more manageable order of, I dunno, 5-10 scrolls.

I will happily tip, of course, since I've run dom shops and know how much effort big orders can be :3
@Juliamon

I'd love to pick up 2 copies of the spring vista if possible.
I don't mind waiting until tomorrow if you can't get them by rollover.
@Juliamon

I'd love to pick up 2 copies of the spring vista if possible.
I don't mind waiting until tomorrow if you can't get them by rollover.
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
@Juliamon
Ooh, if you could grab me a spring vista I'd appreciate it! I'd rather pay in gems if I can though. ;w;
@Juliamon
Ooh, if you could grab me a spring vista I'd appreciate it! I'd rather pay in gems if I can though. ;w;
582857_original.png
@Terpsichoria
Let's start with a limit of 10 for now, just in case other people start biting too. :) It's my first time running any sort of dom shop, but I saw that there weren't any active and felt compelled to fill the void!

@Banyan @Doki
I will let you know when/if they restock!
@Terpsichoria
Let's start with a limit of 10 for now, just in case other people start biting too. :) It's my first time running any sort of dom shop, but I saw that there weren't any active and felt compelled to fill the void!

@Banyan @Doki
I will let you know when/if they restock!
she/they, adult
@Juliamon

May I send the treasure over now so you can grab them when they do?
If you change your mind you can always send it back~
@Juliamon

May I send the treasure over now so you can grab them when they do?
If you change your mind you can always send it back~
AQ7Vzkz.gif
+3 hours ahead of flight rising
probably at work or asleep

infertile imperial auction | some other link
@Juliamon That's really great of you! Thanks a bunch :) Here are the genes I was going to get multiples of, which may make it even easier if they stock all at once. :)

4 Tundra
3 Guardian
3 Stripes

Comes out to 527000t. I'll send it over now :)
@Juliamon That's really great of you! Thanks a bunch :) Here are the genes I was going to get multiples of, which may make it even easier if they stock all at once. :)

4 Tundra
3 Guardian
3 Stripes

Comes out to 527000t. I'll send it over now :)
@Banyan
You are certainly welcome to if you'd like!

@Terpsichoria
Thanks for the advance payment!
@Banyan
You are certainly welcome to if you'd like!

@Terpsichoria
Thanks for the advance payment!
she/they, adult
@Juliamon
I think I'm going to go ahead and send my payment so you can get it immediately if it shows up. :D
@Juliamon
I think I'm going to go ahead and send my payment so you can get it immediately if it shows up. :D
582857_original.png
@Doki
Thank you! I'll send the vista along as soon as it's restocked!
@Doki
Thank you! I'll send the vista along as soon as it's restocked!
she/they, adult
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35