Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Service] Forum Coding/Making
1 2
Forum Making

Welcome!
First off, hello there! I hope your having a snazzy day and if not, well be a Dino-- I mean Dragon. My name is Leo and I love to make Forums. I have a Guide Directory, a Hatchery, I'm part of a Nest Renting, a Food Exchange and now this Forum making business. If you're interested then keep on reading!
What FR uses:
FR (Flight Rising) uses the BBcode (Bulletin Board Code) which is a lightweight markup language used to format posts in many message boards.
Wiki Website

Time:
It all depends on how many forum post I am working on along with how big the forum post are. On average I can get a forum post done between 2 hours up to 1 day. There will be an option to pay an extra fee to bump you up on the list. Other that that it is usually first come first server type of deal. I will however occasionally do a small order first to get it out of the way.

Prices:
Basic: A simple 1-2 forum post, has a 1 font theme, basic pattern to size changes. Along with a banner and a few other art pieces along with 1-2 colors added in. 10,500
Intermediate: A 3-4 forum post, that can have up to 2 different fonts, along with a good amount of art and colors. Plus 1-2 "Special Request" can be asked. 45,000
Advance: A 5+ forum post, that can have 3-4 different fonts, as many colors and art as they want plus 3-5 "Special Request". 60,000
Bump Up Fee: 2,500
Needed Art: If you want me to look around and add free art, then its 5,000. 3,500 If you have a theme. Prices may very depending on which package you may choose.
Hot Links: 10,000-20,000 depending how many I have to put in.
Other Payment: 1:650 Gem ratio, also you can bribe me with food and apparel. [More Info on that Soon to Come]

Forum Making

Welcome!
First off, hello there! I hope your having a snazzy day and if not, well be a Dino-- I mean Dragon. My name is Leo and I love to make Forums. I have a Guide Directory, a Hatchery, I'm part of a Nest Renting, a Food Exchange and now this Forum making business. If you're interested then keep on reading!
What FR uses:
FR (Flight Rising) uses the BBcode (Bulletin Board Code) which is a lightweight markup language used to format posts in many message boards.
Wiki Website

Time:
It all depends on how many forum post I am working on along with how big the forum post are. On average I can get a forum post done between 2 hours up to 1 day. There will be an option to pay an extra fee to bump you up on the list. Other that that it is usually first come first server type of deal. I will however occasionally do a small order first to get it out of the way.

Prices:
Basic: A simple 1-2 forum post, has a 1 font theme, basic pattern to size changes. Along with a banner and a few other art pieces along with 1-2 colors added in. 10,500
Intermediate: A 3-4 forum post, that can have up to 2 different fonts, along with a good amount of art and colors. Plus 1-2 "Special Request" can be asked. 45,000
Advance: A 5+ forum post, that can have 3-4 different fonts, as many colors and art as they want plus 3-5 "Special Request". 60,000
Bump Up Fee: 2,500
Needed Art: If you want me to look around and add free art, then its 5,000. 3,500 If you have a theme. Prices may very depending on which package you may choose.
Hot Links: 10,000-20,000 depending how many I have to put in.
Other Payment: 1:650 Gem ratio, also you can bribe me with food and apparel. [More Info on that Soon to Come]

subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.png[/url Forum Post I Run:
Forum Making | Only In Shadow [Game]
FR Deity Memes
| Official OOF Shadow Subspecies Hub
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr
Leo's Shady Shop | Hatchery

She/Her | 19 | FR +3 | ID: 208844 | AstralLibra
Goal List

Goal List

FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

Wish List

Wish List

FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

Ping List

Working On Now:

Working On Later:

General Ping List:

Ping List

Working On Now:

Working On Later:

General Ping List:

FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

[center][font=couriernew][color=#2c0f3c][size=7]Affiliates[/color][/size] ------------- [img]http://i.imgur.com/wp1RNdD.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1871457][img]http://i.imgur.com/wp1RNdD.png[/img][/url][/code]
Affiliates

wp1RNdD.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1871457][img]http://i.imgur.com/wp1RNdD.png[/img][/url]
FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

Other Forum Post I Run:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Other Forum Post I Run:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

@CelesticLeo - How does this work exactly? You make a forum post for people?
@CelesticLeo - How does this work exactly? You make a forum post for people?
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@SwiftSeagull

Basically I will do all the coding and send it to them through Pm
@SwiftSeagull

Basically I will do all the coding and send it to them through Pm
FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

@CelesticLeo - That sounds cool!
@CelesticLeo - That sounds cool!
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@SwiftSeagull

Thanks ^w^ I got into the Bbcode, and never saw anyone offer a service like this so I thought I could. It doesn't take me long either. Also if anyone had any general question about a problem their helping whether its their dragon Bios or forum post. I'll gladly help.
@SwiftSeagull

Thanks ^w^ I got into the Bbcode, and never saw anyone offer a service like this so I thought I could. It doesn't take me long either. Also if anyone had any general question about a problem their helping whether its their dragon Bios or forum post. I'll gladly help.
FR Deity Memes
Guide Directory
| Food Exchange | Tumblr

1 2