Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | AntiFerret's Familiar Hunt
1 2
[center][size=5][u][b]ANTIFERRET'S FAMILIAR HUNTING THREAD[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center][b][u]Update: 24 April 2021[/u] [/b] [/center] --------------------------------------- --------------------------------------- [center]Making a Familiar Hunting thread for myself. In this thread, I mostly keep track of the things I still need to get by way of familiars. [/center] Obviously I know that some of these are currently pipe dreams, but I'll focus on them as I can! If you are selling one of these familiars, feel free to message me here or PM me with your price. Obviously I may or may not be buying at any particular time, so if I turn you down, it might just be that I ran out of funds, or am waiting on a particular thing... sorry in advance! [center]Thanks for stopping in![/center] [center] [quote = Treasure Marketplace] {All Obtained} [/quote] [quote = Gem Marketplace] {All Obtained} [/quote] [quote = Coliseum Drops] {All Obtained} [/quote] [quote = Baldwin] {All Obtained} [/quote] [quote=Gathering] {All Obtained} [/quote] [quote = Bosses] {All Obtained} [/quote] [quote = Fiona] [item=basalt eruption][item=bluejay gryphon] [/quote] [quote = Special Events] {All Obtained} [/quote] [quote = Kickstarter] [item=skycat][item=bone fiend][item=golden idol][item=cog frog] [/quote] [quote = Beta Tester] [item=boolean] [/quote] [/center]
ANTIFERRET'S FAMILIAR HUNTING THREAD

Update: 24 April 2021

Making a Familiar Hunting thread for myself.
In this thread, I mostly keep track of the things I still
need to get by way of familiars.

Obviously I know that some of these are currently pipe dreams, but I'll focus on them as I can! If you are selling one of these familiars, feel free to message me here or PM me with your price. Obviously I may or may not be buying at any particular time, so if I turn you down, it might just be that I ran out of funds, or am waiting on a particular thing... sorry in advance!

Thanks for stopping in!

Treasure Marketplace wrote:
{All Obtained}
Gem Marketplace wrote:
{All Obtained}
Coliseum Drops wrote:
{All Obtained}
Baldwin wrote:
{All Obtained}
Gathering wrote:
{All Obtained}
Bosses wrote:
{All Obtained}
Fiona wrote:
Basalt Eruption Bluejay Gryphon
Special Events wrote:
{All Obtained}
Kickstarter wrote:
Skycat Bone Fiend Golden Idol Cog Frog
Beta Tester wrote:
Boolean
@AntiFerret I'm looking to sell my Goldenbeast for lowest AH, if you're interested. We could also work out a mixed trade with familiars I don't own yet, or valuable, easy to sell items like chests, high end battlestones, eggs, etc.

Let me know!
@AntiFerret I'm looking to sell my Goldenbeast for lowest AH, if you're interested. We could also work out a mixed trade with familiars I don't own yet, or valuable, easy to sell items like chests, high end battlestones, eggs, etc.

Let me know!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@AntiFerret

I'm tentatively selling my Barking Jester for lowest AH. Looking only for pure gems and/or treasure. Or eggs.
@AntiFerret

I'm tentatively selling my Barking Jester for lowest AH. Looking only for pure gems and/or treasure. Or eggs.
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@Autopsy

I appreciate the offer! I have another user that contacted me about a potential mixed-currency sale with her, though like I told her, I'm going to wait until after the festival to consider the offers for Goldenbeast, since I'm in the Coliseum right now a lot in Rainsong, so I might wind up dropping it! But I have your name, so if drops and sales with her don't go through, I'll come back and bug you. :D

@silverdrake

Mmmm I'm going to have to pass on that right now. The AH seems to be dropping fairly steadily for barking jester, so I'm going to wait a little more. It was at 2200g and now it's all the way down to 800-830. Thank you though!
@Autopsy

I appreciate the offer! I have another user that contacted me about a potential mixed-currency sale with her, though like I told her, I'm going to wait until after the festival to consider the offers for Goldenbeast, since I'm in the Coliseum right now a lot in Rainsong, so I might wind up dropping it! But I have your name, so if drops and sales with her don't go through, I'll come back and bug you. :D

@silverdrake

Mmmm I'm going to have to pass on that right now. The AH seems to be dropping fairly steadily for barking jester, so I'm going to wait a little more. It was at 2200g and now it's all the way down to 800-830. Thank you though!
@AntiFerret Good luck in rainsing! I'm hoping for a silverbeast, myself. And yes, please do poke me if the other deal falls through!
@AntiFerret Good luck in rainsing! I'm hoping for a silverbeast, myself. And yes, please do poke me if the other deal falls through!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@AntiFerret

I have a Barking Jester :) I do 850kt or 1kg.
@AntiFerret

I have a Barking Jester :) I do 850kt or 1kg.
@Fink

I have... 729k and 96g? :c That comes out to about 810k if you use a 1:850 ratio..?
@Fink

I have... 729k and 96g? :c That comes out to about 810k if you use a 1:850 ratio..?
@AntiFerret

Would you be able to pay 729k and 96g right now, and 40k within the week?
@AntiFerret

Would you be able to pay 729k and 96g right now, and 40k within the week?
@Fink

:3 Yup. Probably within the day. XD I have no life.
@Fink

:3 Yup. Probably within the day. XD I have no life.
@AntiFerret

Haha, I can do that then. I'll send over the cr :)
@AntiFerret

Haha, I can do that then. I'll send over the cr :)
1 2