Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Usermade accents! ~~RETIREDS~~
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/4X4wSim.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][b]{ W E L C O M E ! }[/b][/size] I have lots of usermade accents I no longer need/have dragons for/lost interest in so I'm advertising them here, most are on the AH but [b]I'd be willing to haggle[/b] with some of the more expensive/retired ones so just give me a ping/PM if you're interested in one. :D[/center] [center][/columns] [center][size=5][b][u]Swipp & Coliseum Accents/Skins [/u][/b][/size][/center] [columns] [/columns] [center][size=5][b][u]Event Accents/Skins [/u][/b][/size][/center] [center]I have most skins/accents from [b]Riot of Rot '14 onward[/b] so if there's a specific one that you want let me know and I'll see if I have it!
4X4wSim.png

{ W E L C O M E ! }

I have lots of usermade accents I no longer need/have dragons for/lost interest in so I'm advertising them here, most are on the AH but I'd be willing to haggle with some of the more expensive/retired ones so just give me a ping/PM if you're interested in one. :D

[/columns]
Swipp & Coliseum Accents/Skins

Event Accents/Skins
I have most skins/accents from Riot of Rot '14 onward so if there's a specific one that you want let me know and I'll see if I have it!
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya can u send me a CR for Rainbow Helmet? I'll buy it but my mobile is weird aboout setting up CR
@OverlordFreya can u send me a CR for Rainbow Helmet? I'll buy it but my mobile is weird aboout setting up CR
boxparts.gif
@boxparts

You got it! Tysm for taking it off my hands :D
@boxparts

You got it! Tysm for taking it off my hands :D
@OverlordFreya - I Pm'd you :)
@OverlordFreya - I Pm'd you :)
Del
She / Her
{ W E L C O M E ! }

I have lots of usermade accents I no longer need/have dragons for/lost interest in so I'm advertising them here, though they're all on the AH but I'd be willing to haggle with some of the more expensive/retired ones so just give me a ping/PM if you're interested in one. :D

Usermade Accents

**RETIRED**

**RETIRED**

bought!

bought!

xxx

bought!

bought!

bought!

**RETIRED**

**RETIRED**

bought!

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

GASP was here~
{ W E L C O M E ! }

I have lots of usermade accents I no longer need/have dragons for/lost interest in so I'm advertising them here, though they're all on the AH but I'd be willing to haggle with some of the more expensive/retired ones so just give me a ping/PM if you're interested in one. :D

Usermade Accents

**RETIRED**

**RETIRED**

bought!

bought!

xxx

bought!

bought!

bought!

**RETIRED**

**RETIRED**

bought!

xxx

xxx

xxx

xxx

GASP was here~
@OverlordFreya

Foundry Denizen looks dang good. How much do you have it up for?
@OverlordFreya

Foundry Denizen looks dang good. How much do you have it up for?
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@Darkdragonfiend

I had it up for 1250g, but I think you bought it? haha
@Darkdragonfiend

I had it up for 1250g, but I think you bought it? haha
@OverlordFreya

Aw I wish lol. I don't have enough gems xD oh well. Better luck next time
@OverlordFreya

Aw I wish lol. I don't have enough gems xD oh well. Better luck next time
sig36_by_dingobreath-dc8ttmf.png
@Darkdragonfiend

Well someone else sniped it up just as you pinged me! Such a odd coincidence X3 Good luck in the future~
@Darkdragonfiend

Well someone else sniped it up just as you pinged me! Such a odd coincidence X3 Good luck in the future~
that was me, actually! sorry! I grabbed it off the AH when I saw it was listed, I've been looking for a copy for Lula orz [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10259] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103/10259_350.png[/img] [/url]
that was me, actually! sorry! I grabbed it off the AH when I saw it was listed, I've been looking for a copy for Lula orz

10259_350.png
tumblr_nl6wur2WLu1scuu34o1_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6