Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Etoiles Sales Shop
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47
@EtoilesFaillees I have [item=gossamer flame candles] (LAH 595 gems) [item=gossamer flame cloak] (LAH 230 gems) [item=gossamer flame tail ribbon] (LAH 400 gems) [item=gossamer flame wing ribbon] (LAH 595 gems) [item=haunted flame collar] (LAH 50 gems) [item=haunted flame headpiece](LAH 50 gems) [item=haunted flame tail jewel] (LAH is 45 gems) I would like: Faerie rose thorn tangle bundle (LAH 160 gems) Learned and golden sage bundles (LAH 231 gems and 150 gems) Harvest guise (250 gems LAH) Eliminate (LAH 465 gems) Please make an offer ~ willing to haggle :)
@EtoilesFaillees

I have Gossamer Flame Candles (LAH 595 gems) Gossamer Flame Cloak (LAH 230 gems) Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon (LAH 400 gems) Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon (LAH 595 gems) Haunted Flame Collar (LAH 50 gems) Haunted Flame Headpiece (LAH 50 gems) Haunted Flame Tail Jewel (LAH is 45 gems)

I would like:
Faerie rose thorn tangle bundle (LAH 160 gems)
Learned and golden sage bundles (LAH 231 gems and 150 gems)
Harvest guise (250 gems LAH)
Eliminate (LAH 465 gems)

Please make an offer ~ willing to haggle :)

@EtoilesFaillees I'm interested in the golden sage bundle and maybe the shawl as well - I think both of those are in the neighborhood of the water egg if that sounds like a fair trade to you?
@EtoilesFaillees I'm interested in the golden sage bundle and maybe the shawl as well - I think both of those are in the neighborhood of the water egg if that sounds like a fair trade to you?
straekitty_wip_by_adumbrant-d79luqm.png
@straekitty

That sounds great to me. I will set up a CR. Sry for the delay.
@straekitty

That sounds great to me. I will set up a CR. Sry for the delay.
1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
@Blazin

I have full sets of the Haunted Set.
And I just sold the pink set I had because I didnt like it. :(

So i'm going to pass on those things. If you have something else, please make a different offer. Sry.
@Blazin

I have full sets of the Haunted Set.
And I just sold the pink set I had because I didnt like it. :(

So i'm going to pass on those things. If you have something else, please make a different offer. Sry.
1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
@EtoilesFaillees Would you trade your Sakura Flowerfall for my [item=dappled dunhoof] and 200k or 200 gems?
@EtoilesFaillees
Would you trade your Sakura Flowerfall for my Dappled Dunhoof and 200k or 200 gems?
QtezsCP.png
@Giarella

Sounds good me me. Can you do 100g and 100t?

I will set up a CR.
@Giarella

Sounds good me me. Can you do 100g and 100t?

I will set up a CR.
@EtoilesFaillees

how much are you asking for the Eliminate? I can pay in gems :)
@EtoilesFaillees

how much are you asking for the Eliminate? I can pay in gems :)
Rbf96Oh.gif3e94Gpa.pngtMGni6J.pngRbf96Oh.gif
@EtoilesFaillees Will you be willing to sell [item=Enchanter's cobwebs] for MP price?
@EtoilesFaillees
Will you be willing to sell Enchanter's Cobwebs for MP price?
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@ashestoashes

sry didn't see this til today.

I can go down to 310kt which is10kt less than AH.

@Alphadragon

I bought the set in a bundle,so sure on the MP price. Is it close to the AH price?
@ashestoashes

sry didn't see this til today.

I can go down to 310kt which is10kt less than AH.

@Alphadragon

I bought the set in a bundle,so sure on the MP price. Is it close to the AH price?
@EtoilesFaillees
Sadly no. The AH price is seriously inflated. It goes for around 440g. Which is why I asked. I mean, I could just wait until NOTN comes this year but I impatient so...XD
@EtoilesFaillees
Sadly no. The AH price is seriously inflated. It goes for around 440g. Which is why I asked. I mean, I could just wait until NOTN comes this year but I impatient so...XD
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 46 47