Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Etoiles Sales Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@etoilesfaillees

I have an illuminated armband and a whirlwind armband I can sell/trade you, although I'd prefer at least part of it in currency?
@etoilesfaillees

I have an illuminated armband and a whirlwind armband I can sell/trade you, although I'd prefer at least part of it in currency?
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
@nonbinarytentoo

Did you mean the sashes? I don't have arm bands on my want list.
@nonbinarytentoo

Did you mean the sashes? I don't have arm bands on my want list.
1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
@Etoilesfailles

Yes, that's what i meant, my apologies
@Etoilesfailles

Yes, that's what i meant, my apologies
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
@EtoilesFaillees Are you buying items on your wishlist? I have a few things you are wanting namely: [item=black-wing hummingbird] [item=black tulip] x59 [item=white cabbage butterfly] x141 [item=opal cobra] x56 I can also brew both of the protobeast familiars if you are interested in those too...
@EtoilesFaillees Are you buying items on your wishlist? I have a few things you are wanting namely: Black-wing Hummingbird Black Tulip x59 White Cabbage Butterfly x141 Opal Cobra x56

I can also brew both of the protobeast familiars if you are interested in those too...
@Futhark

I'm only interesting in trading Swipp items. Is there any items you are looking for on my list?
@Futhark

I'm only interesting in trading Swipp items. Is there any items you are looking for on my list?
1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
@EtoilesFaillees I think the only thing id be interested in is the Nocturne scroll. Would you trade that for some of the items? Or you only trading swipp for swipp? (Sorry i was a bit confused by the wording so just wanted to clarify. I also might be interested in a lvl 25 dragon..?
@EtoilesFaillees I think the only thing id be interested in is the Nocturne scroll. Would you trade that for some of the items? Or you only trading swipp for swipp? (Sorry i was a bit confused by the wording so just wanted to clarify. I also might be interested in a lvl 25 dragon..?
@EtoilesFaillees

I have quite a few cobras - how many do you need of each one?
@EtoilesFaillees

I have quite a few cobras - how many do you need of each one?

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
@nonbinarytentoo

Okay, just wanted to make sure. Just let me know if you see anything on my list you like. :)
@nonbinarytentoo

Okay, just wanted to make sure. Just let me know if you see anything on my list you like. :)
@Futhark

I'm only interested in trading Swipp for Swipp. Sry.
@Futhark

I'm only interested in trading Swipp for Swipp. Sry.
@lunaris1013

I need
27 Opal
76 Amethyst
72 Emerald
86 Onyx

@lunaris1013

I need
27 Opal
76 Amethyst
72 Emerald
86 Onyx

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47