Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] uma/customs clearout | updated 03/10
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 204 205
@Oilux
Any others of the items I had listed interest you? Or would you be interested in looking at Gen Ones? Unfortunately I don't have any pure I can tack on. ^^;
@Oilux
Any others of the items I had listed interest you? Or would you be interested in looking at Gen Ones? Unfortunately I don't have any pure I can tack on. ^^;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

I'm actually super interested in that Night Sky Bundle you have there! How much are you valuing that at?
@Sucrose

I'm actually super interested in that Night Sky Bundle you have there! How much are you valuing that at?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux
LAH is 1539g, but I'm actually kindaaa tentative on it now, as I found a dragon that basically screams for the silks, so. ;v;
@Oilux
LAH is 1539g, but I'm actually kindaaa tentative on it now, as I found a dragon that basically screams for the silks, so. ;v;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Ah, well if you don't want to sell I totally understand! If you do, I'd love to trade the Wartoad and make up for the price in pure gems.
@Sucrose

Ah, well if you don't want to sell I totally understand! If you do, I'd love to trade the Wartoad and make up for the price in pure gems.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux
Nnngh I'll get back to you, lemme ask my friend if she's still needing a wartoad. ^^
@Oilux
Nnngh I'll get back to you, lemme ask my friend if she's still needing a wartoad. ^^
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Okay! Let me know what you decide.
@Sucrose

Okay! Let me know what you decide.
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Sucrose

How much for the Guard of the Dead accent? I think I'm in love.
@Sucrose

How much for the Guard of the Dead accent? I think I'm in love.
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
@Kionani
It's worth 800g but you'd need a lot to pull it from me ^^;;

If you don't have a set dragon for it already though, there's a copy of the female version (Guard of Life) up for 800g on the AH right now.
@Kionani
It's worth 800g but you'd need a lot to pull it from me ^^;;

If you don't have a set dragon for it already though, there's a copy of the female version (Guard of Life) up for 800g on the AH right now.
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Oh, thanks for letting me know! I can negotiate a bit in gems if you have a price point in mind. I also have this retired accent I can offer.

@Sucrose

Oh, thanks for letting me know! I can negotiate a bit in gems if you have a price point in mind. I also have this retired accent I can offer.

I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
@Kionani
Tbh I probably won't take less than 1kg, which is technically unfair to you, so unless you really want it... ^^;
And I'll have to pass on the accent, sorry! Wouldn't have anyone to put it on. ;;
@Kionani
Tbh I probably won't take less than 1kg, which is technically unfair to you, so unless you really want it... ^^;
And I'll have to pass on the accent, sorry! Wouldn't have anyone to put it on. ;;
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 204 205