Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Great Bunny Quest!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center]Right so I love bunnies [item=Searing bunny][item=extinguished bunny][/center] I LOVE them. But due to my work schedule, living space, and other time commitments, I don't feel comfortable owning one (they are very high-maintenance little things.) But I can probably own a couple hundred (thousand, maybe??) virtually and that's good enough for me now. Below you can find a listing of all the things I'm selling/offering. Here is the bunny going rate: [center][b]1 Stack of bunnies = 20 Gems Trade Value 1 bunny = ~150t trade value Gem:Treasure ratio = 1:700 [/b][/center] [center]I am not buying bunnies with currency right now! I might in the future when I'm not so liquid poor though![/center] Onto the list of things for trade! [size=4][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/19913356]Food![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/19913358]Apparel![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/19913360]Familiars![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/19913364]Swipp/Baldwin![/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/19913366]Other![/url][/size] If you collect anything I'm happy to trade those as well! Just let me know what you collect and I'll dig through my hoard for it :D [b]As with many lists, this is not a complete list of everything I own - just highlights of what I think people may want. If you have something specific you're looking for, please ask and I'm happy to look through my hoard for you! [/b] Ping me @Kievan when inquiring about an Item:Bunny trade ratio! :) Thanks for helping in the Great Bunny Quest! [img]http://sites.psu.edu/jakesblog/wp-content/uploads/sites/28664/2015/07/3-Bunnies.jpg[/img]
Right so I love bunnies

Searing Bunny Extinguished Bunny

I LOVE them. But due to my work schedule, living space, and other time commitments, I don't feel comfortable owning one (they are very high-maintenance little things.)

But I can probably own a couple hundred (thousand, maybe??) virtually and that's good enough for me now.

Below you can find a listing of all the things I'm selling/offering. Here is the bunny going rate:

1 Stack of bunnies = 20 Gems Trade Value
1 bunny = ~150t trade value
Gem:Treasure ratio = 1:700
I am not buying bunnies with currency right now! I might in the future when I'm not so liquid poor though!

Onto the list of things for trade!

Food!
Apparel!
Familiars!
Swipp/Baldwin!
Other!

If you collect anything I'm happy to trade those as well! Just let me know what you collect and I'll dig through my hoard for it :D

As with many lists, this is not a complete list of everything I own - just highlights of what I think people may want. If you have something specific you're looking for, please ask and I'm happy to look through my hoard for you!

Ping me @Kievan when inquiring about an Item:Bunny trade ratio! :)

Thanks for helping in the Great Bunny Quest!

3-Bunnies.jpg
[center][b][size=5]FOOD FOR TRADE:[/size][/b][/center] [quote][center][b]1 Stack of 2 Point food:[/b] 1 Stack of bunnies [b]1 Stack of 3 point food:[/b] 1.5 Stacks of Bunnies (149 bunnies) [b]1 Stack of 4 Point food:[/b] 2 Stacks of bunnies [b]1 Stack of 5 Point food:[/b] 2.5 Stacks of Bunnies (248 bunnies)[center][/quote] [quote=Specific Foods People Might Collect?][center] [item=Dustwing Hummingbird][item=Ruby-throated Hummingbird][item=Crow][item=Bleeding Heart Crow][item=Magpie][item=Leucistic Crow][item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Sakura Owlet][item=Coral Dweller][item=Spotted Stingray][item=Black Masked Lovebird][item=Lovebird][item=Sublime Peacock][item=Jade Peacock][item=Plantain Poacher][item=Firebearer][item=Sugarstalker][item=SugarGlider][item=Skunk][item=Spotted Skunk][item=Hooded Skunk][item=Musk Scrapper] [/center][/quote]
FOOD FOR TRADE:
Quote:
1 Stack of 2 Point food: 1 Stack of bunnies
1 Stack of 3 point food: 1.5 Stacks of Bunnies (149 bunnies)
1 Stack of 4 Point food: 2 Stacks of bunnies
1 Stack of 5 Point food: 2.5 Stacks of Bunnies (248 bunnies)
Specific Foods People Might Collect? wrote:
Dustwing Hummingbird Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Crow Bleeding Heart Crow Magpie Leucistic Crow Wildwood Owlet Sakura Owlet Coral Dweller Spotted Stingray Black Masked Lovebird Lovebird Sublime Peacock Jade Peacock Plantain Poacher Firebearer Sugarstalker Sugarglider Skunk Spotted Skunk Hooded Skunk Musk Scrapper
[center][size=5][b]APPAREL FOR TRADE[/b][/size][/center] [quote=Headgear][center] [item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Bone Antlers][item=Brass Steampunk Goggles][item=Peacebringer's Cowl][item=Green Olive Wreath][item=Umbral Wreath][item=Autumnal Wreath][item=Black Tulip Flower Crown][item=Red Rose Flower Crown][item=Sakura Flower Crown][item=Violet Flower Crown][item=Daisy Flower Crown][item=Crimson Filet][item=Celadon Filet][item=Blood Red Wolf Cape][item=Burnished Filigree Helmet][item=Silver Filigree Helmet][item=Viper's Helmet] [/center][/quote] [quote=Neck Gear][center] [item=Daisy Lei][item=Red Rose Lei][item=Sakura Lei][item=Violet Lei][item=Green and White Flair Scarf][item=Red and Gold Flair Scarf][item=Ivory Aviator Scarf][item=White Aviator Scarf][item=Peacebringer's Mantle][item=Twice-Dyed Mantle] [/center][/quote] [quote=Body Gear][center] [Item=Brass Steampunk Vest][item=Silver Steampunk Vest][item=Copper Steampunk Vest][item=Bronze Steampunk Vest][item=Dented Iron Pauldrons][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Journeyman's Satchels][item=Woodsdrake Cape][item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Ebony Filigree Breastplate][item=Silver Filigree Banner][item=Ebony Filigree Banner][item=Contrast Aviator Coat][item=Gold Aviator Coat][item=Navy Aviator Satchel][item=Emerald Aviator Satchel][item=Frog's Breastplate][item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Violet Flowerfall] [/center][/quote] [quote=Arm and Leg Gear][center] [item=Brass Steampunk Gloves][item=Brass Steampunk Spats][item=Bronze Steampunk Gloves][item=Bronze Steampunk Spats][item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=Dented Iron boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Daisy Corsage][item=Black Tulip Corsage][item=Violet Corsage][item=Crimson Arm Silks][item=Golden Arm Silks][item=Burnished Filigree Gauntlets][item=Ebony Filigree Gauntlets][item=Silver Filigree Gauntlets][item=Silver Filigree Boots][item=Iron Filigree Gauntlets][item=Iron Filigree Boots][item=Navy Aviator Gloves][item=Emerald Aviator gloves][item=Leather Aviator Boots] [/center][/quote] [quote=Wing and Tail Gear][center] [item=Brass Steampunk Wings][item=Bronze Steampunk Wings][item=Silver Steampunk Wings][item=Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Crimson Tail Bangle][item=Crimson Feathered Wings][item=Crimson Tail Feathers][item=Wavespun Feathered Wings][item=Wavespun Tail Feathers][item=Ebony Filigree Tail Guard][item=Silver Filigree Tail Guard][item=Burnished Filigree Wing Guard][item=Silver Filigree Wing Guard][item=Scarlet Sylvan Twist][item=Cat's Tail Guard][item=Crane's Tail Guard] [/center][/quote]
APPAREL FOR TRADE
Headgear wrote:
Blushing Pink Rose Bone Antlers Brass Steampunk Goggles Peacebringer's Cowl Green Olive Wreath Umbral Wreath Autumnal Wreath Black Tulip Flower Crown Red Rose Flower Crown Sakura Flower Crown Violet Flower Crown Daisy Flower Crown Blood Red Wolf Cape Burnished Filigree Helmet Silver Filigree Helmet Viper's Helmet
Neck Gear wrote:
Daisy Lei Red Rose Lei Sakura Lei Violet Lei Green and White Flair Scarf Red and Gold Flair Scarf Ivory Aviator Scarf White Aviator Scarf Peacebringer's Mantle Twice-Dyed Mantle
Body Gear wrote:
Brass Steampunk Vest Silver Steampunk Vest Copper Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Vest Dented Iron Pauldrons Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars Woodsdrake Cape Crimson Silk Sash Ebony Filigree Breastplate Silver Filigree Banner Ebony Filigree Banner Contrast Aviator Coat Gold Aviator Coat Navy Aviator Satchel Emerald Aviator Satchel Frog's Breastplate Daisy Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall
Arm and Leg Gear wrote:
Brass Steampunk Gloves Brass Steampunk Spats Bronze Steampunk Gloves Bronze Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Gloves Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets Daisy Corsage Black Tulip Corsage Violet Corsage Crimson Arm Silks Golden Arm Silks Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Boots Iron Filigree Gauntlets Iron Filigree Boots Navy Aviator Gloves Emerald Aviator Gloves Leather Aviator Boots
Wing and Tail Gear wrote:
Brass Steampunk Wings Bronze Steampunk Wings Silver Steampunk Wings Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Crimson Tail Bangle Crimson Feathered Wings Crimson Tail Feathers Wavespun Feathered Wings Wavespun Tail Feathers Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Silver Filigree Tail Guard Burnished Filigree Wing Guard Silver Filigree Wing Guard Scarlet Sylvan Twist Cat's Tail Guard Crane's Tail Guard
[center][b][size=5]Familiars[/size][/b][/center] I have a lot of Coli Familiars so just ask about those as well! [quote=Non-Coli Familiars][center] [item=Frostbite Hummingbird][item=Perching Java Sparrow][item=Glossy Duskrat][item=Swallowtail Buttersnake][item=Bloodstone Beetle][item=Deadly Reflection][item=Magic Mirror][item=Spellbound Tome][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Wooden Marionette][item=Tricolor Yapper] [/center][/quote]
Familiars

I have a lot of Coli Familiars so just ask about those as well!
Non-Coli Familiars wrote:
Frostbite Hummingbird Perching Java Sparrow Glossy Duskrat Swallowtail Buttersnake Bloodstone Beetle Deadly Reflection Magic Mirror Spellbound Tome Unlikely Alliance Wooden Marionette Tricolor Yapper
[center][b][size=5]Swipp and Baldwin[/size][/b][/center] [quote][center][item=Java Sparrow][item=White-Eared Hummingbird][item=Sand Creeper][item=Duskrat][item=Opal Cobra][item=Venomous Fly][item=Horse Fly][item=Olympia Oyster][item=Ferret][item=ScaleScarab][item=Toxin Diver][item=Tundra Cactus][item=Black Tulip][item=Sunkernel][item=Fallout Whisper][item=True Rainbow Trout] [item=Tiny Feathers][item=Intact Parchment][item=Forgotten Poet's Tools][item=Driftwood Log][item=Driftwood Branch][item=Moldy Leather][item=Rotting Leather][item=Rose Quartz][item=Banded Sardonyx][item=Jasper][item=Wispy Foxtail][item=Ice Crystal][item=Winter Wolf Pelt][item=White Linen Fabric Scrap][item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide][item=Bloodstone][item=Emerald][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes] [/center][/quote]
Swipp and Baldwin

Quote:
Java Sparrow White-Eared Hummingbird Sand Creeper Duskrat Opal Cobra Venomous Fly Horse Fly Olympia Oyster Ferret Scalescarab Tundra Cactus Black Tulip Sunkernel Fallout Whisper True Rainbow Trout

Tiny Feathers Intact Parchment Forgotten Poet's Tools Driftwood Log Driftwood Branch Moldy Leather Rotting Leather Rose Quartz Banded Sardonyx Jasper Wispy Foxtail Ice Crystal Winter Wolf Pelt White Linen Fabric Scrap Nightsky Fuiran Hide Bloodstone Emerald Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes
[center][b][size=5]OTHER[/size][/b][/center] [quote=Battle Items][center] [item=Berserker][item=Haste][item=Reflect][Item=Scholar][item=Minor Health Potion][item=Discipline] ON HOLD (evolution2): [item=Sap] [/center][/quote] [quote=Skins and Accents][center] [Skin=11663][Skin=12541][Skin=12542][Skin=13243][Skin=13244][Skin=13248][Skin=13249][Skin=13255][Skin=14264][Skin=14265][Skin=14682][Skin=15878][Skin=15881][Skin=15882][Skin=16379][Skin=16384][Skin=17005] ON HOLD (stormdragon21): [Skin=11972] [/center][/quote] [quote=Festival Chests][center] [item=Springy Sprouts Chest][item=Sunbreak Chest][item=Brightheart Chest][item=Candor Chest][item=Thunder Spear Chest][item=Furnace Queen Chest][item=Lava Eater Chest][item=Little Universe Chest][item=Union of Decay Chest][item=Cradle of Goo Chest][item=Painted History Chest][item=Veins of Gold chest][item=Leviathan Chest][item=Rainbow Fins Chest] ON HOLD (emizu): [item=Creeping Circuits Chest] [/center][/quote]
OTHER
Battle Items wrote:
Berserker Haste Reflect Scholar Minor Health Potion Discipline
ON HOLD (evolution2): Sap
Skins and Accents wrote:

ON HOLD (stormdragon21):
Festival Chests wrote:
Sunbreak Chest Brightheart Chest Candor Chest Thunder Spear Chest Furnace Queen Chest Lava Eater Chest Little Universe Chest Union of Decay Chest Cradle of Goo Chest Painted History Chest Veins of Gold Chest Leviathan Chest Rainbow Fins Chest

ON HOLD (emizu): Creeping Circuits Chest
Reserved just in case :)
Reserved just in case :)
We're open! [img]http://www.puzzlepuzzles.com/imatjes/small-bunny_4f9023999225c-p.jpg[/img]
We're open!

small-bunny_4f9023999225c-p.jpg
@Kievan Are you only interested in the bunnies you showed in post one, or are you also interested in other bunnies? [item=old world rabbit] [item=snowshoe rabbit] [item=cottontail rabbit] [item=marsh rabbit]
@Kievan Are you only interested in the bunnies you showed in post one, or are you also interested in other bunnies?

Old World Rabbit Snowshoe Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit Marsh Rabbit
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
@LaraAelric

I much prefer the Searing and Extinguished bunnies but I love all rabbits and will happily trade for those as well!

I go by food points for those though, so their trade value will be about 100t per rabbit :>
@LaraAelric

I much prefer the Searing and Extinguished bunnies but I love all rabbits and will happily trade for those as well!

I go by food points for those though, so their trade value will be about 100t per rabbit :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13