Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
So I recently tested one of my teams against all of the coli bosses and I am now able to kill any of them starting from 0 breath. So I've decided to start a boss hunting service. This will be on a battle by battle pay, with it varying based on venue and whether you want food and material drops, or just the familiars. But even if it takes 100+ battles for one to drop, it will still probably be cheaper than the AH.

You can either ask me to grind until one drops or say to battle x amount of y boss. For the later option, if one drops before the order is up, I will ask if you want me to continue or return the money for the battles that are not done.

Prices
Prices are due to chances of bosses showing up & venue difficulty
Updated 6/25/16

Arena - Crystal Pools
3k/battle only familiars
5k/battle all drops

Harpy's Roost-Kelp Beds
5k/battle only familiars
8k/battle all drops

Golem Workshop
10k/battle only familiars
15k/battle all drops

1:700 gem to treasure rate

Orders
1. Golden Beast for Maki (all drops)
7/50 battles done (150kt) paid -> 15/15 golem battles
Pending delivery

Successful Drops
Undying Featherback for taylerzy at 49 battles
Featherback Boar for Naturalcyber at 43 battles
Undying Featherback for Naturalcyber at 129 battles

Golem Workshop Pinglist
nonbinarytentoo
Ajax4life14
So I recently tested one of my teams against all of the coli bosses and I am now able to kill any of them starting from 0 breath. So I've decided to start a boss hunting service. This will be on a battle by battle pay, with it varying based on venue and whether you want food and material drops, or just the familiars. But even if it takes 100+ battles for one to drop, it will still probably be cheaper than the AH.

You can either ask me to grind until one drops or say to battle x amount of y boss. For the later option, if one drops before the order is up, I will ask if you want me to continue or return the money for the battles that are not done.

Prices
Prices are due to chances of bosses showing up & venue difficulty
Updated 6/25/16

Arena - Crystal Pools
3k/battle only familiars
5k/battle all drops

Harpy's Roost-Kelp Beds
5k/battle only familiars
8k/battle all drops

Golem Workshop
10k/battle only familiars
15k/battle all drops

1:700 gem to treasure rate

Orders
1. Golden Beast for Maki (all drops)
7/50 battles done (150kt) paid -> 15/15 golem battles
Pending delivery

Successful Drops
Undying Featherback for taylerzy at 49 battles
Featherback Boar for Naturalcyber at 43 battles
Undying Featherback for Naturalcyber at 129 battles

Golem Workshop Pinglist
nonbinarytentoo
Ajax4life14
@SparkyFlames

If we request you battle x amount of bosses, do we get the items the bosses drop if not the familiar? If so, I am very interested ^^
@SparkyFlames

If we request you battle x amount of bosses, do we get the items the bosses drop if not the familiar? If so, I am very interested ^^
@MadaraKeehl Yes, you will also get any drops from the battles. I will add that to the top post.
@MadaraKeehl Yes, you will also get any drops from the battles. I will add that to the top post.
@SparkyFlames

Interesting idea... Battle 1000 of either of the arena bosses. It should come out to 2 million (I might need to pay some in gems, what is your ratio?). If you find the boss, please continue to grind for more of them and I'll pay the entire amount. :)
@SparkyFlames

Interesting idea... Battle 1000 of either of the arena bosses. It should come out to 2 million (I might need to pay some in gems, what is your ratio?). If you find the boss, please continue to grind for more of them and I'll pay the entire amount. :)
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
@SparkyFlames
Do we only pay for battles that involve the boss? If so, can I put in an order for a stone borer and a ice delver?
@SparkyFlames
Do we only pay for battles that involve the boss? If so, can I put in an order for a stone borer and a ice delver?
CK1QM1M.png91069659.png91292986.png91366580.png91366581.png91366582.png
@SparkyFlames

I'll just take it for a test run :) Could you battle 20 of either boss in the Ghostlight Ruins?
@SparkyFlames

I'll just take it for a test run :) Could you battle 20 of either boss in the Ghostlight Ruins?
@taylerzy Okay, I don't know how long it will take (I want to say a week or two at the most, since the pigs are rather easy to beat, but I can't be sure). My g:t ratio is 1:700. Just to clarify, it's 1000 total, so it could be like 300 of one and 700 of the other, right?
@taylerzy Okay, I don't know how long it will take (I want to say a week or two at the most, since the pigs are rather easy to beat, but I can't be sure). My g:t ratio is 1:700. Just to clarify, it's 1000 total, so it could be like 300 of one and 700 of the other, right?
@MadaraKeehl Yup, no problem!
@MadaraKeehl Yup, no problem!
@Okapi Yeah, I'll just be jumping into the venue again and again until they show up. Do you want me to just battle until they drop?
@Okapi Yeah, I'll just be jumping into the venue again and again until they show up. Do you want me to just battle until they drop?
@SparkyFlames Yeah, I don't care which boss it is. Take as long as you need - I'm interested to see how many you manage to find. :)
@SparkyFlames Yeah, I don't care which boss it is. Take as long as you need - I'm interested to see how many you manage to find. :)
CJ3WYDt.gifnjjpbRi.gifNp3kZba.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13