Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Borrow a Boolean?
1 2
I would really like to get that achievement since it's the only one that's impossible. Would anyone be kind enough to let me hold a boolean until the achievement triggers? I can send over my gen 1 ice/ice/plat cherub/butt/basic coatl with it's ice sprite as a trade if you don't trust me?

10/12/16: Just noticed that I never updated this! My search was a quick success and about 2 days after this post was created I got a kind user lending me a boolean!

Bumped the wrong thread, ignore.
I would really like to get that achievement since it's the only one that's impossible. Would anyone be kind enough to let me hold a boolean until the achievement triggers? I can send over my gen 1 ice/ice/plat cherub/butt/basic coatl with it's ice sprite as a trade if you don't trust me?

10/12/16: Just noticed that I never updated this! My search was a quick success and about 2 days after this post was created I got a kind user lending me a boolean!

Bumped the wrong thread, ignore.
6944798_RIsXyp5XVPhLYmH.jpg
light in the dark

That probably will never happen, as most users would not give it out for anything, even to help others.
That probably will never happen, as most users would not give it out for anything, even to help others.
3 years ago after one got scammed, staff said while it is allowed, they really discourage boolean lending. :(
Unless you have a friend with boolean, I doubt most people will do it without 400kg worth of collateral.
3 years ago after one got scammed, staff said while it is allowed, they really discourage boolean lending. :(
Unless you have a friend with boolean, I doubt most people will do it without 400kg worth of collateral.
Good luck! It's definitely not easy. I think the last public lend I saw was someone who had earned a bunch of KS items.
Good luck! It's definitely not easy. I think the last public lend I saw was someone who had earned a bunch of KS items.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
Ahhhh I don't have any KS items to offer...
Ahhhh I don't have any KS items to offer...
light in the dark

There's a boolean borrow pinglist you can ask to be added to here. Don't know how often Barbie gets on to add people anymore, or how often people with booleans go around lending, but it's a shot. Good luck!
There's a boolean borrow pinglist you can ask to be added to here. Don't know how often Barbie gets on to add people anymore, or how often people with booleans go around lending, but it's a shot. Good luck!
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
Didn't someone get lent a Boolean recently? I thought I read in one of those savings quest threads that someone got lent a Boolean and I was extremely shocked!

But besides that the last time I've even heard of a Boolean going around was in Jan of 2015.. :( As much as I want the familiar, even the people just wanting it for the achievement are probably just in for a lost cause tbh... ;-; but hey, if you can manage to find someone to lend it to you, GOOD LUCK!! and ping me! I wanna know! =D
Didn't someone get lent a Boolean recently? I thought I read in one of those savings quest threads that someone got lent a Boolean and I was extremely shocked!

But besides that the last time I've even heard of a Boolean going around was in Jan of 2015.. :( As much as I want the familiar, even the people just wanting it for the achievement are probably just in for a lost cause tbh... ;-; but hey, if you can manage to find someone to lend it to you, GOOD LUCK!! and ping me! I wanna know! =D

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
I'd guess there are lends going on in private. I joined in Oct 2014 and then someone lent me the familiar in Dec 2014 because I'd put a lot of work into my account. I definitely didn't have anywhere close to full collateral.
I'd guess there are lends going on in private. I joined in Oct 2014 and then someone lent me the familiar in Dec 2014 because I'd put a lot of work into my account. I definitely didn't have anywhere close to full collateral.
tumblr_o3xpxxgSCj1ucf4gpo1_500.png
Thank you lantadyme for that link!
Thank you lantadyme for that link!
light in the dark

It's been suggested to the admins that during the achievements part of the site revamp the points be removed from the Boolean and You're the best around achievements so that it becomes more possible to have a 100% achievement score. I think it's been proposed to remove limited familiars from the full bestiary achievement as well though I don't think that one is actually being considered. So perhaps if you wait it out you won't need the achievement aspect as much.
It's been suggested to the admins that during the achievements part of the site revamp the points be removed from the Boolean and You're the best around achievements so that it becomes more possible to have a 100% achievement score. I think it's been proposed to remove limited familiars from the full bestiary achievement as well though I don't think that one is actually being considered. So perhaps if you wait it out you won't need the achievement aspect as much.
tumblr_o4d75n5d1Q1s94t6bo1_400.png
1 2