Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] 25 Training [waitlist: 7]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 374 375
@penguintart
Sure, all of that works! If you send her over I can get started and likely have her done before the next rollover. Would you like stats to be left untouched or continue to be spent (it looks like you haven't tinctured her, so if you want exact stats for the build you'll probably need to get one eventually)?
Super pretty dragon, btw!
@penguintart
Sure, all of that works! If you send her over I can get started and likely have her done before the next rollover. Would you like stats to be left untouched or continue to be spent (it looks like you haven't tinctured her, so if you want exact stats for the build you'll probably need to get one eventually)?
Super pretty dragon, btw!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin you can touch her stats! You're the expert in this XD I trust you know what you're doing (especially since I'm still learning how the Coli works)
And thank you! I love her <33 bought her sister for my friend and a mate for her so she's all set up lore wise :3 I'll send her on over! She'll be so naked
@Tserin you can touch her stats! You're the expert in this XD I trust you know what you're doing (especially since I'm still learning how the Coli works)
And thank you! I love her <33 bought her sister for my friend and a mate for her so she's all set up lore wise :3 I'll send her on over! She'll be so naked
tumblr_oxw1f0mzeo1rwcniio4_r1_400_by_lapariah-dbqplub.png
@Tserin CR sent!
@Tserin CR sent!
amazing i actually managed to get that done before rollover
...with like 10 minutes to spare

anyway slot's open
(@October just making sure pings are working! I haven't heard from you so I'm not sure if you're just waiting a bit or if you never got the ping)
amazing i actually managed to get that done before rollover
...with like 10 minutes to spare

anyway slot's open
(@October just making sure pings are working! I haven't heard from you so I'm not sure if you're just waiting a bit or if you never got the ping)
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@tserin
aa yeah, i got the ping!
at school rn, so i'll send a cr once i get home c:
@tserin
aa yeah, i got the ping!
at school rn, so i'll send a cr once i get home c:
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October
Ah okay, sorry for the double ping then! I'll add you to the slot now but there's no rush, so take as much time as you need.
@October
Ah okay, sorry for the double ping then! I'll add you to the slot now but there's no rush, so take as much time as you need.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
I'm probably gonna regret training as many 25s as I plan to in the coming weeks but I don't care
slot is open
I'm probably gonna regret training as many 25s as I plan to in the coming weeks but I don't care
slot is open
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
^
^
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
@Tserin Slot still open? I have acquired that arcane dragon that I'd like to use alongside my guardian gal to train up fodder. Let me know :'D This would be the dragon in question ~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30340898] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303409/30340898_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tserin Slot still open? I have acquired that arcane dragon that I'd like to use alongside my guardian gal to train up fodder. Let me know :'D

This would be the dragon in question ~

30340898_350.png

@penguintart
Sure, if you send her over I'll start (after I've eaten and caught up on some stuff)! Would you want stats spent, and do you have any stones to send along with her?
@penguintart
Sure, if you send her over I'll start (after I've eaten and caught up on some stuff)! Would you want stats spent, and do you have any stones to send along with her?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 374 375