Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's familiar hunt: Skycat & co!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@Antideriv I didn't see any for now though, but thanks for the heads up!
@Antideriv I didn't see any for now though, but thanks for the heads up!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@piratewolfie It's on the last page? The furious leather arm guards?
@piratewolfie It's on the last page? The furious leather arm guards?
@Antideriv I must've missed them, but then again it was very late for me so my brain was pudding. Thank you so much for the heads up though!
@Antideriv I must've missed them, but then again it was very late for me so my brain was pudding. Thank you so much for the heads up though!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@piratewolfie I snagged them for you C; If you want them just send a CR with the 10000 or so treasure they were!
@piratewolfie I snagged them for you C; If you want them just send a CR with the 10000 or so treasure they were!
@Antideriv Aw thank you so much, that's so kind of you! ;w;
@Antideriv Aw thank you so much, that's so kind of you! ;w;
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
^.^
^.^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
bump!
bump!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

Hello! I know you're not hugely interested in it right now but I do have a Bluetailed Skira and am looking for Amethyst Strikers if you have any and are willing to trade?
@Piratewolfie

Hello! I know you're not hugely interested in it right now but I do have a Bluetailed Skira and am looking for Amethyst Strikers if you have any and are willing to trade?
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@SocialBookWorm I'm sorry to disappoint, but unfortunately I have only 1 amethyst striker! :P Good luck though ;w;
@SocialBookWorm I'm sorry to disappoint, but unfortunately I have only 1 amethyst striker! :P Good luck though ;w;
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

And good luck with your own hunt! :D
@Piratewolfie

And good luck with your own hunt! :D
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20