Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's familiar hunt: Skycat & co!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@PirateWolfie

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your sweet kitty, Pokie. I just figured I'd drop by and say you're not alone - it also looks quite a bit like my deceased cat, Monster, so I can understand your desire for that little bugger for sentimental reasons (mine is both sentimental and lore so I'm split between the two).

But I figured, since I've seen a lot of members flourishing with customized craft and surprisingly failing to get any of the KS Familiars with money, I'd DEFINITELY suggest adding in some art / writing. I've been questing my Skycat since day one onsite (wasn't actually looking for offers yet though) so I posted a thread about writing a novel for it. Had some bumps from some really kind people, found a deal practically within an hour I could live with. Thought I'd let you know that was definitely an option :)
@PirateWolfie

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your sweet kitty, Pokie. I just figured I'd drop by and say you're not alone - it also looks quite a bit like my deceased cat, Monster, so I can understand your desire for that little bugger for sentimental reasons (mine is both sentimental and lore so I'm split between the two).

But I figured, since I've seen a lot of members flourishing with customized craft and surprisingly failing to get any of the KS Familiars with money, I'd DEFINITELY suggest adding in some art / writing. I've been questing my Skycat since day one onsite (wasn't actually looking for offers yet though) so I posted a thread about writing a novel for it. Had some bumps from some really kind people, found a deal practically within an hour I could live with. Thought I'd let you know that was definitely an option :)
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@RedlaSunShowers Thank you for your kind words! It's been so long, but I still miss him ever so much. My parents are still opposed to getting a new pet, so I feel so lonely ever since. :/ Can't believe it's been over a year and a half already.

I'm not sure how you mean that, did you literally just get a skycat for a story you wrote? o-o That's awesome! I wish I could do that, haha. :D Unfortunately, I have given up on arts years ago. I'm in this terrible situation where I both have artblocks 90% of the time, I never had any classes so I can only draw or write by raw talent, which doesn't weight up to any decent artists, and I had some issues in the past with posting things I drew and the people complaining it was "art theft" or stuff because my character's pose resambled their pose a little too much or stuff like that, which I honestly grew fed up with. It's nice that it wors that wa yfor you though, wow! Congratz :D
@RedlaSunShowers Thank you for your kind words! It's been so long, but I still miss him ever so much. My parents are still opposed to getting a new pet, so I feel so lonely ever since. :/ Can't believe it's been over a year and a half already.

I'm not sure how you mean that, did you literally just get a skycat for a story you wrote? o-o That's awesome! I wish I could do that, haha. :D Unfortunately, I have given up on arts years ago. I'm in this terrible situation where I both have artblocks 90% of the time, I never had any classes so I can only draw or write by raw talent, which doesn't weight up to any decent artists, and I had some issues in the past with posting things I drew and the people complaining it was "art theft" or stuff because my character's pose resambled their pose a little too much or stuff like that, which I honestly grew fed up with. It's nice that it wors that wa yfor you though, wow! Congratz :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie Sorry to intrude on the conversation ^^; Would you be interested in purchasing a [item=highreach bonepicker] right now? c:
@Piratewolfie

Sorry to intrude on the conversation ^^;

Would you be interested in purchasing a Highreach Bonepicker right now? c:
hnXZbQA.png
@Adirael You're not intruding on anything! No worries. :P

Actually, I hadn't checked the values on these new familiars yet, since the prices usually drop, given some time, and because I have yet to level my scavenging so I might get them along the way. Though knowing my horrible luck in getting these familiars, I do usually end up buying them, so I just checked the price, and it seems LAH is at 575kT, which seems like a lot to me considering I bought the hippojay and such back in the day for +- 100kT, but I just checked and it seems these go for a similar value, so I'm not sure whether these ones will actually deflate- or not. I'm not really up to date on the values of gathering familiars, honestly. ^^"

Either way, what would you like for him? I have a sweet tooth for hippogriff-like beings, so I'm rather tempted. x3
@Adirael You're not intruding on anything! No worries. :P

Actually, I hadn't checked the values on these new familiars yet, since the prices usually drop, given some time, and because I have yet to level my scavenging so I might get them along the way. Though knowing my horrible luck in getting these familiars, I do usually end up buying them, so I just checked the price, and it seems LAH is at 575kT, which seems like a lot to me considering I bought the hippojay and such back in the day for +- 100kT, but I just checked and it seems these go for a similar value, so I'm not sure whether these ones will actually deflate- or not. I'm not really up to date on the values of gathering familiars, honestly. ^^"

Either way, what would you like for him? I have a sweet tooth for hippogriff-like beings, so I'm rather tempted. x3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

oh phew :D

I'm happy to sell bird at a big discount from the AH given that it is new and the price might go down. c: Maybe around 400k t or equivalent? If you have any eggs I'll take those too.

(out of curiosity, how long does it take for you to level a dragon from 1-25?)
@Piratewolfie

oh phew :D

I'm happy to sell bird at a big discount from the AH given that it is new and the price might go down. c: Maybe around 400k t or equivalent? If you have any eggs I'll take those too.

(out of curiosity, how long does it take for you to level a dragon from 1-25?)
hnXZbQA.png
@Adirael

Ah that's very tempting! I'm afraid I don't have any eggs, but I could just manage the 400kT, but I was saving it up to complete the soft pink silk set for Echo. x3 Are there any other items you'd be interested in?

As for the leveling, it varies, honestly, depending on how much time I have. Sometimes it takes me a week, sometimes I can finish 2 dragons in a day. Normally it takes about 9 hours total overall, but it depends entirely on how much time I have to grind. Like right now I have holidays, so overall I have nothing to do and I could easily finish a dragon within a day, but then random obligations pop up, such as a hospital visit tomorrow, or my mom currently asking me to clean up the living room entirely. ;w; *is entirely covered in ashes from cleaning the chimney, which is a horrible task*
Though whenever I take leveling requests from anyone, if I recall, the longest I ever took was 3 days, since I feel pressured to return the dragon asap, so I wish to finish it up no matter what as soon as possible. xD
@Adirael

Ah that's very tempting! I'm afraid I don't have any eggs, but I could just manage the 400kT, but I was saving it up to complete the soft pink silk set for Echo. x3 Are there any other items you'd be interested in?

As for the leveling, it varies, honestly, depending on how much time I have. Sometimes it takes me a week, sometimes I can finish 2 dragons in a day. Normally it takes about 9 hours total overall, but it depends entirely on how much time I have to grind. Like right now I have holidays, so overall I have nothing to do and I could easily finish a dragon within a day, but then random obligations pop up, such as a hospital visit tomorrow, or my mom currently asking me to clean up the living room entirely. ;w; *is entirely covered in ashes from cleaning the chimney, which is a horrible task*
Though whenever I take leveling requests from anyone, if I recall, the longest I ever took was 3 days, since I feel pressured to return the dragon asap, so I wish to finish it up no matter what as soon as possible. xD
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

*dusts the soot off you*

Just went to have a looksie at your offer of retired items c:

I could take a combination of treasure + any amount of all seeing shrooms and glowing embers at 500t each if that works out? :D
@Piratewolfie

*dusts the soot off you*

Just went to have a looksie at your offer of retired items c:

I could take a combination of treasure + any amount of all seeing shrooms and glowing embers at 500t each if that works out? :D
hnXZbQA.png
@Adirael sure I'd be happy to! :3 how about 150 embers, and 50 shrooms? + 300kT, if I'm counting correctly?

edit: not sure if you're interested, but figured I'd mention it anyways. I also got an orange blotch pansy on spare, might you be interested in having that one. x3
@Adirael sure I'd be happy to! :3 how about 150 embers, and 50 shrooms? + 300kT, if I'm counting correctly?

edit: not sure if you're interested, but figured I'd mention it anyways. I also got an orange blotch pansy on spare, might you be interested in having that one. x3
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie

I'm not much into familiar collecting (there are soooo many now ;_; ) so I'll pass on the pansy for now, thank you :D

the trade sounds great c: I'll start a cr for the bird!
@Piratewolfie

I'm not much into familiar collecting (there are soooo many now ;_; ) so I'll pass on the pansy for now, thank you :D

the trade sounds great c: I'll start a cr for the bird!
hnXZbQA.png
@Adirael No probs, really! I just figured I'd mention it either way. Perhaps you were a collector, too and you simply got a spare of the bird and all. :3

Sure, thank you! If I mess anything up, do let me know, since I'm currently flying around the house doing things, and I tend to mess up while multitasking.
@Adirael No probs, really! I just figured I'd mention it either way. Perhaps you were a collector, too and you simply got a spare of the bird and all. :3

Sure, thank you! If I mess anything up, do let me know, since I'm currently flying around the house doing things, and I tend to mess up while multitasking.
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20