Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's familiar hunt: Skycat & co!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
@T3mpus I would love to, but I have not been active in the coli lately so I do not have any dragons ready and I am actually leaving on a trip for a few days in 10 minutes. I do not mind looking into it once I am back but I am not sure you would be fine waiting that long. sorry for the inconvenience!
@T3mpus I would love to, but I have not been active in the coli lately so I do not have any dragons ready and I am actually leaving on a trip for a few days in 10 minutes. I do not mind looking into it once I am back but I am not sure you would be fine waiting that long. sorry for the inconvenience!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
Another one off the list!
Another one off the list!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
New familiars!
New familiars!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie I have some apparel that you're looking for! ^_^
Total: 778g
[*]steelscale shoulder guards (21g), steelscale helmet (15g)
[*]runebead necklace (8g)
[*]raider’s fur leg wraps (29g)
[*]blue satin tunic (40g)
[*]red rose corsage (16g)
[*]rose feathered wings (21g)
[*]black breeches (27g), gold breeches (20g)
[*]amber flourish belt (24g), peridot flourish tail drape (10g), amethyst flourish eye piece (14g), amethyst flourish wing drape (14g)
[*]iron filigree helmet (5g)
[*]cobalt filigree banner (29g), cobalt filigree boots (15g), cobalt filigree gauntlets (14g), cobalt filigree tail guard (21g)
[*]teardrop chroma necklace (19g)
[*]scarlet wooly coat (15g), scarlet wooly antennae (5g)
[*]contrast aviator coat (16g)
[*]diaphanous sylvan filigree (23g), diaphanous sylvan wings (20g)
[*]crane’s arm guards (4g), frog’s wing fans (4g), swallow’s breastplate (15g), swallow’s leg armor (25g), swallow’s arm guards (7g), swallow's shoulder pads (5g)
[*]mage’s peony tunic (4g), mage’s cranberry hat (12g), mage’s cranberry tunic (9g), mage’s walnut hat (6g), mage’s nightshade tunic (20g)
[*]ice pick (15g), sunsetspeaker’s arctic boots (14g)
[*]Buttercup lace waist frill (4g), antique claw (9g), sweetheart claw (4g)
[*]Bowman’s cape (20g), Scout’s gloves (5g), Deadeye’s hat (15g), Marksman’s cape (4g), Marksman’s quiver (4g), Marksman’s tail twist (4g), Ranger’s leggings (4g), Ranger’s tail twist (5g), Ranger’s treads (4g), Pathfinder’s tail twist (5g), Archer's Quiver (26g), Toxophilite’s hat (6g), Toxophilite’s leggings (5g), Toxophilite’s quiver (6g), Toxophilite’s treads (6g)
[*]Faerie Rose thorn Banner (22g)
[*]Brown Highnoon Hank (5g), Lavender Highnoon Hank (4g), Prim Highnoon Vest (5g)
Mystic Sage Lantern (25g)
@Piratewolfie I have some apparel that you're looking for! ^_^
Total: 778g
[*]steelscale shoulder guards (21g), steelscale helmet (15g)
[*]runebead necklace (8g)
[*]raider’s fur leg wraps (29g)
[*]blue satin tunic (40g)
[*]red rose corsage (16g)
[*]rose feathered wings (21g)
[*]black breeches (27g), gold breeches (20g)
[*]amber flourish belt (24g), peridot flourish tail drape (10g), amethyst flourish eye piece (14g), amethyst flourish wing drape (14g)
[*]iron filigree helmet (5g)
[*]cobalt filigree banner (29g), cobalt filigree boots (15g), cobalt filigree gauntlets (14g), cobalt filigree tail guard (21g)
[*]teardrop chroma necklace (19g)
[*]scarlet wooly coat (15g), scarlet wooly antennae (5g)
[*]contrast aviator coat (16g)
[*]diaphanous sylvan filigree (23g), diaphanous sylvan wings (20g)
[*]crane’s arm guards (4g), frog’s wing fans (4g), swallow’s breastplate (15g), swallow’s leg armor (25g), swallow’s arm guards (7g), swallow's shoulder pads (5g)
[*]mage’s peony tunic (4g), mage’s cranberry hat (12g), mage’s cranberry tunic (9g), mage’s walnut hat (6g), mage’s nightshade tunic (20g)
[*]ice pick (15g), sunsetspeaker’s arctic boots (14g)
[*]Buttercup lace waist frill (4g), antique claw (9g), sweetheart claw (4g)
[*]Bowman’s cape (20g), Scout’s gloves (5g), Deadeye’s hat (15g), Marksman’s cape (4g), Marksman’s quiver (4g), Marksman’s tail twist (4g), Ranger’s leggings (4g), Ranger’s tail twist (5g), Ranger’s treads (4g), Pathfinder’s tail twist (5g), Archer's Quiver (26g), Toxophilite’s hat (6g), Toxophilite’s leggings (5g), Toxophilite’s quiver (6g), Toxophilite’s treads (6g)
[*]Faerie Rose thorn Banner (22g)
[*]Brown Highnoon Hank (5g), Lavender Highnoon Hank (4g), Prim Highnoon Vest (5g)
Mystic Sage Lantern (25g)
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Tropickle I forgot I still even have that item list going! With the new preview item option I no longer really buy every apparel, but is there anything in particular that you were after? I dont mind trading if there is anything I can help you out with. :)
@Tropickle I forgot I still even have that item list going! With the new preview item option I no longer really buy every apparel, but is there anything in particular that you were after? I dont mind trading if there is anything I can help you out with. :)
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie Ahh I'm so excited. XD I'm a random fest skins collector lol
For the chests, would you be willing to go off of LAH between the chest and the skin+4g? And for the skins, if the chest is cheaper, would you take the chest price-4g? The prices below are using the above pricing scales. But the total comes out to 777g.

List of chests:
  • Glade Golem (29g)
  • Are You Glade (28g)
  • Springly Sprouts (35g)
  • Contaminated (17g)
  • Rose Rot (60g)
  • Bramble Trick (28g)
  • Keeper of the Labyrinth (24g)
  • Pearl Arowana (24g)
  • Skybound (24g)
  • Tigerlily (15g)
  • !Furnace Queen (41g)
  • Pixie Whisper (24g)
  • Leafydo (20g)

List of skins/accents:
  • Darkside of the moon (29g)
  • Sunbeam Sentinel (71g)
  • Hibernal Wanderer (47g)
  • Icewraith (32g)
  • Warden’s Coat (33g)
  • Electrician's Night (41g)
  • Result of Science (35g)
  • Splash (60g)
  • Waveswept (60g)

I'll update the previous post with apparel prices.
@Piratewolfie Ahh I'm so excited. XD I'm a random fest skins collector lol
For the chests, would you be willing to go off of LAH between the chest and the skin+4g? And for the skins, if the chest is cheaper, would you take the chest price-4g? The prices below are using the above pricing scales. But the total comes out to 777g.

List of chests:
  • Glade Golem (29g)
  • Are You Glade (28g)
  • Springly Sprouts (35g)
  • Contaminated (17g)
  • Rose Rot (60g)
  • Bramble Trick (28g)
  • Keeper of the Labyrinth (24g)
  • Pearl Arowana (24g)
  • Skybound (24g)
  • Tigerlily (15g)
  • !Furnace Queen (41g)
  • Pixie Whisper (24g)
  • Leafydo (20g)

List of skins/accents:
  • Darkside of the moon (29g)
  • Sunbeam Sentinel (71g)
  • Hibernal Wanderer (47g)
  • Icewraith (32g)
  • Warden’s Coat (33g)
  • Electrician's Night (41g)
  • Result of Science (35g)
  • Splash (60g)
  • Waveswept (60g)

I'll update the previous post with apparel prices.
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
@Piratewolfie I know what it's like to lose a treasured furry family member, so here is a good luck bump - I hope you are able to get the skycat!
@Piratewolfie I know what it's like to lose a treasured furry family member, so here is a good luck bump - I hope you are able to get the skycat!
goSc2L4.png
@Piratewolfie

if you would like to buy it at LAH (currently 10kg, but I can knock it down to 9.8kg), I can offer you a Stone Borer
@Piratewolfie

if you would like to buy it at LAH (currently 10kg, but I can knock it down to 9.8kg), I can offer you a Stone Borer
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@callmeang Thank you! Unfortunately a lot of things happened in my personal life, making me unable to play as intensively as I used to when I first started. Otherwise I would long have had my skycat. I am more worried I might never have it due to lack of time to earn treasure.

@SweetEkk0 Thank you for the offer, however I am very stingy about not spending my gems on anything but a skycat. ;w; I have also been trying to grind for them myself, like how I got the frost delver a long time ago. :)
@callmeang Thank you! Unfortunately a lot of things happened in my personal life, making me unable to play as intensively as I used to when I first started. Otherwise I would long have had my skycat. I am more worried I might never have it due to lack of time to earn treasure.

@SweetEkk0 Thank you for the offer, however I am very stingy about not spending my gems on anything but a skycat. ;w; I have also been trying to grind for them myself, like how I got the frost delver a long time ago. :)
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie I don't know if you looked at my offer at all?
@Piratewolfie I don't know if you looked at my offer at all?
Uf8EgNV.pngtDeKDnH.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20