Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tali's familiar hunt: Skycat & co!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20
@Piratewolfie
I have the dark hippo boss from the new venue?
@Piratewolfie
I have the dark hippo boss from the new venue?
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Piratewolfie I have these ones: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/22407.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/22382.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/23874.png[/img]
@Piratewolfie

I have these ones:

22407.png
22382.png
23874.png
VzE0xQk.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTU8bHCP.gifRkW1SLV.gif4yNzYyZ.gif Spearmint.png
@Revolutionary @CosmicAnomalies Thank you both kindly for your offers! However I've been rather inactive lately so I'm really too broke to buy any of the new familiars. Best of luck selling however. :)

As to CosmicAnomalies; I'm not sure how much the top two familiars go for by now, as that venue has been out for a while. If they go for the generic fodder prices, I'd be happy to buy them off of you. :)

edit: Looked up the prices. The mith is still very expensive to my likings, but I'd be interested in the skink? How much would you like for it? ^^
@Revolutionary @CosmicAnomalies Thank you both kindly for your offers! However I've been rather inactive lately so I'm really too broke to buy any of the new familiars. Best of luck selling however. :)

As to CosmicAnomalies; I'm not sure how much the top two familiars go for by now, as that venue has been out for a while. If they go for the generic fodder prices, I'd be happy to buy them off of you. :)

edit: Looked up the prices. The mith is still very expensive to my likings, but I'd be interested in the skink? How much would you like for it? ^^
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie
I wouldn't be asking too much :D
@Piratewolfie
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Piratewolfie
@Piratewolfie
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary How much are you looking for then? I'm afraid I most likely won't have enough though. I bought a wildclaw scroll a few months ago and practically haven't played since then. ;w;
@Revolutionary How much are you looking for then? I'm afraid I most likely won't have enough though. I bought a wildclaw scroll a few months ago and practically haven't played since then. ;w;
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie
I'd trade for the scroll? Not sure how much they go for though

But I'm up for trades!
@Piratewolfie
I'd trade for the scroll? Not sure how much they go for though

But I'm up for trades!
8WgC0V2.jpg
@Revolutionary I already used the scroll haha. :P Sorry. Also the scrolls sell for 2.8 mil. Pohips go for 219k on the auction house right now. :) I'm not sure what I could offer to trade. D: I'm terrible at this.
@Revolutionary I already used the scroll haha. :P Sorry. Also the scrolls sell for 2.8 mil. Pohips go for 219k on the auction house right now. :) I'm not sure what I could offer to trade. D: I'm terrible at this.
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
I earned me a bit of money so I'm open to buy new familiars :D
I earned me a bit of money so I'm open to buy new familiars :D
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
new familiarssss
new familiarssss
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20