Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 5g per 10 transmute ON Brew
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@koyako
I'm excited! XD
@koyako
I'm excited! XD
5949335_4yIOnfWSpuYviQb.png
stW7qZC.png tumblr_inline_o1jshi1q2F1rbazpx_540.png
@Mogaar Sure! Just to make sure. You need 2 whole sets of the new armor?
@Mogaar Sure! Just to make sure. You need 2 whole sets of the new armor?
2vHDEtO.gifoUx7dBq.gifftsPxVm.pngCjJ9Fr6.png
@Koyako

Yes, for me and my daughter, but we've started making some of them already. So I don't need everything made. I was just asking if I could put an order in for more than just one item at a time. How many pieces would you be willing to make?
@Koyako

Yes, for me and my daughter, but we've started making some of them already. So I don't need everything made. I was just asking if I could put an order in for more than just one item at a time. How many pieces would you be willing to make?
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
@Mogaar Any and all of them is fine. As long as you have the materials to make it, I can make all of them for you. ;)

I still have 25 mins on this brew and then I'm free to make more.
@Mogaar Any and all of them is fine. As long as you have the materials to make it, I can make all of them for you. ;)

I still have 25 mins on this brew and then I'm free to make more.
@Koyako

Awesome! I still need 2 Shoulder Guard, 2 Leather Boot, 2 Leather Arm Guards and 1 Banner.

I'll send the CR.
@Koyako

Awesome! I still need 2 Shoulder Guard, 2 Leather Boot, 2 Leather Arm Guards and 1 Banner.

I'll send the CR.
tumblr_nc6gkdGLZV1sp5grco1_500.gif
OPEN again if willing to wait 8 hours first.
OPEN again if willing to wait 8 hours first.
@Koyako

Can you brew me a wild shoulder guard?

Wait, you haven't been on all day (and sadly I'm in a rush). Sorry but never mind! Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Koyako

Can you brew me a wild shoulder guard?

Wait, you haven't been on all day (and sadly I'm in a rush). Sorry but never mind! Sorry for the inconvenience!
@Koyako Could I throw the ingredients and treasure for a Skink and Spinner gene your way for brewing? :)
@Koyako Could I throw the ingredients and treasure for a Skink and Spinner gene your way for brewing? :)
@Gaia
Sure! Go ahead.
@Gaia
Sure! Go ahead.
Thank you! CR has been sent ^^
Thank you! CR has been sent ^^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26