Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating: Retired + More Under LAH
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@Aviary Yeah, the Sprites are gonna be hard to get out of me, but I could probably be bribed to sell the Magmatic Pauldrons for 400g and 1 or 2 pictures? o:
@Aviary Yeah, the Sprites are gonna be hard to get out of me, but I could probably be bribed to sell the Magmatic Pauldrons for 400g and 1 or 2 pictures? o:
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Noivurn If I were to provide the battlestones for a Culex build (glass cannon), what would it cost me per dragon?
@Noivurn If I were to provide the battlestones for a Culex build (glass cannon), what would it cost me per dragon?
@Noivurn Alright! (: What would you be looking for art of? I'd be willing to do fullbody with full shading of pretty much anything.
@Noivurn Alright! (: What would you be looking for art of? I'd be willing to do fullbody with full shading of pretty much anything.
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Noivurn
How much are you looking for, for the Light Egg, or one Nocturne Egg?
@Noivurn
How much are you looking for, for the Light Egg, or one Nocturne Egg?
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@AetherSeer Maybe 1000 treasure per dragon per level? So from 1-25 that would be 25kt each with the stones. I don't /think/ that's super expensive but I haven't checked what other people are charging so if that's too much I could go down a bit.

@Aviary now comes the part where I have to pick between my OCs god help me I will probably have to think about it for a while, but I can send the Pauldrons over to you now for the gems. c:
@AetherSeer Maybe 1000 treasure per dragon per level? So from 1-25 that would be 25kt each with the stones. I don't /think/ that's super expensive but I haven't checked what other people are charging so if that's too much I could go down a bit.

@Aviary now comes the part where I have to pick between my OCs god help me I will probably have to think about it for a while, but I can send the Pauldrons over to you now for the gems. c:
@Noivurn Alright! c: Feel free to take your time. Thanks for the trade, I'm looking forward to drawing for ya!
@Noivurn Alright! c: Feel free to take your time. Thanks for the trade, I'm looking forward to drawing for ya!
L7VN20N.png sh5xjiu.png
GFeO9bR.png
oczO35g.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Noivurn
Would you be interested in old festival accents/skins, plus items here for your Shadow and Lightning Sprites? I'm willing to pay 500g more in items for the Sprites.

I also have art here. Completed piece here. I valued complete pieces at around 1200g.
@Noivurn
Would you be interested in old festival accents/skins, plus items here for your Shadow and Lightning Sprites? I'm willing to pay 500g more in items for the Sprites.

I also have art here. Completed piece here. I valued complete pieces at around 1200g.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Noivurn I'm definitely fine with that price. When would you like me to send over the dergs?
@Noivurn I'm definitely fine with that price. When would you like me to send over the dergs?
@MinxWolfie I'm sorry I didn't reply before oops

I'm not super eager to sell the eggs since the Color expansion is coming up so maybe around 350g each?
@MinxWolfie I'm sorry I didn't reply before oops

I'm not super eager to sell the eggs since the Color expansion is coming up so maybe around 350g each?
@Shulk I've got the items you're offering already so I'm going to have to pass, sorry! I don't have doubles of those guys and I might have a full sprite set soon so I'm probably not gonna sell any sprites I don't have doubles of! Your art is super cute though, I might commission you in the future

@AetherSeer Feel free to send the dragons over whenever!

You can send me the stones now or wait til they're the right levels for them, either way is good with me.

Also, it's not required, but I recommend a mage build rather than the regular Culex build- it's essentially the same, but one dragon gets Aid and Discipline instead of one Ambush, and then gets the stats into Intelligence rather than Strength. I can do the regular glass cannon build too but I find that it's a lot easier in the high-level venues with a mage. (aka I don't die in the Golem Workshop unless I get a few really unlucky mobs right in a row)
@Shulk I've got the items you're offering already so I'm going to have to pass, sorry! I don't have doubles of those guys and I might have a full sprite set soon so I'm probably not gonna sell any sprites I don't have doubles of! Your art is super cute though, I might commission you in the future

@AetherSeer Feel free to send the dragons over whenever!

You can send me the stones now or wait til they're the right levels for them, either way is good with me.

Also, it's not required, but I recommend a mage build rather than the regular Culex build- it's essentially the same, but one dragon gets Aid and Discipline instead of one Ambush, and then gets the stats into Intelligence rather than Strength. I can do the regular glass cannon build too but I find that it's a lot easier in the high-level venues with a mage. (aka I don't die in the Golem Workshop unless I get a few really unlucky mobs right in a row)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26