Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Liquidating: Retired + More Under LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@FireGirlB Sure!
@FireGirlB Sure!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
@Osa It's on this lovely lady's profile! (Also linked in my signature under hoard ;u; !!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9320883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93209/9320883_350.png[/img] [/url] Also you have some gorgeous dragons! I'm not usually a fan of triples but your lair has them shown off perfectly!
@Osa It's on this lovely lady's profile! (Also linked in my signature under hoard ;u; !!)

9320883_350.png

Also you have some gorgeous dragons! I'm not usually a fan of triples but your lair has them shown off perfectly!
Finally actually edited my services section. B)
Finally actually edited my services section. B)
@Noivurn

How much for the Golden Bantam Fangar, Glamortail Hopper, and the Seaweed Scavenger, individually? ^

I'm probably not gonna buy them but im just interested
@Noivurn

How much for the Golden Bantam Fangar, Glamortail Hopper, and the Seaweed Scavenger, individually? ^

I'm probably not gonna buy them but im just interested
@Noivurn

Saw you loved noc (I can understand XD), so a noc egg for your light egg?
@Noivurn

Saw you loved noc (I can understand XD), so a noc egg for your light egg?
@eatmysocks Golden Bantam Fangar would be around 2200 gems, Glamortail Hopper ~150g, Seaweed Scavenger ~125g

I don't want to go any lower than 2200g for the Fangar but I'd be open to haggling for the other two!

@chocomonster I think I'm gonna pass just because elemental eggs seem to be more popular right now and I have a whole bunch of Noc eggs hidden in my vault but if I'm still holding onto that egg after the color wheel expansion feel free to pester me about it again !

would also be willing to shove that egg at you if we could work out a deal for that ice sprite but i don't have near enough gems to buy it right now and i feel bad making people wait >->
@eatmysocks Golden Bantam Fangar would be around 2200 gems, Glamortail Hopper ~150g, Seaweed Scavenger ~125g

I don't want to go any lower than 2200g for the Fangar but I'd be open to haggling for the other two!

@chocomonster I think I'm gonna pass just because elemental eggs seem to be more popular right now and I have a whole bunch of Noc eggs hidden in my vault but if I'm still holding onto that egg after the color wheel expansion feel free to pester me about it again !

would also be willing to shove that egg at you if we could work out a deal for that ice sprite but i don't have near enough gems to buy it right now and i feel bad making people wait >->
@Noivurn
Would you want wolf or dragon fursonas of your OCs? I can draw humans as well, I just don't have any examples online yet ^~^;
@Noivurn
Would you want wolf or dragon fursonas of your OCs? I can draw humans as well, I just don't have any examples online yet ^~^;
@shadowartist206 Possibly! If you could link me to some examples we can probably figure something out!
@shadowartist206 Possibly! If you could link me to some examples we can probably figure something out!
@Noivurn
This is a link to my art folder on photobucket! My art shop need updating since I organized my photobucket today and apparently switching folders causes the links not to work ;-;
http://s1038.photobucket.com/user/maddy_cartwright1/library/Art%20Shop?sort=3&page=1

So far it's all dragons but I'm adding a few examples of my human art right now ^-^
@Noivurn
This is a link to my art folder on photobucket! My art shop need updating since I organized my photobucket today and apparently switching folders causes the links not to work ;-;
http://s1038.photobucket.com/user/maddy_cartwright1/library/Art%20Shop?sort=3&page=1

So far it's all dragons but I'm adding a few examples of my human art right now ^-^
@shadowartist206 what were you interested in trading art for? o:
@shadowartist206 what were you interested in trading art for? o:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26