Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Water Discount Shop! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
Rules

PLEASE ping me if you want to order.

WAIT UNTIL I CONFIRM before you send money.

Then, send your treasure (1-way CR), and I will purchase your items to send them to you.

DO NOT SEND 2-WAY CROSSROADS. I do multiple orders at once and having to wait for you to confirm the order stops me from sending out other skins/genes etc.

Sometimes the marketplace doesn't have an item immediately, so please give me a bit of time - I do my best to complete all orders.

I do as much as I can so I reserve the right to put the shop on break if I get overwhelmed or too many orders come in. Thank you!
Rules

PLEASE ping me if you want to order.

WAIT UNTIL I CONFIRM before you send money.

Then, send your treasure (1-way CR), and I will purchase your items to send them to you.

DO NOT SEND 2-WAY CROSSROADS. I do multiple orders at once and having to wait for you to confirm the order stops me from sending out other skins/genes etc.

Sometimes the marketplace doesn't have an item immediately, so please give me a bit of time - I do my best to complete all orders.

I do as much as I can so I reserve the right to put the shop on break if I get overwhelmed or too many orders come in. Thank you!
@Moami
Could you grab me one full set of the Wavecrest skins and accents?
@Moami
Could you grab me one full set of the Wavecrest skins and accents?
yHVNH4X.png
@ParadiseRain

Absolutely! Sent the treasure :)
@ParadiseRain

Absolutely! Sent the treasure :)
@Artemis

Yes, might just take some time with how quickly the skins and accents sell out atm. Would you like them all together or in chunks as soon as they're available?
@Artemis

Yes, might just take some time with how quickly the skins and accents sell out atm. Would you like them all together or in chunks as soon as they're available?
@Moami
I'd like them all together please. There's no rush so I don't mind the wait.
@Moami
I'd like them all together please. There's no rush so I don't mind the wait.
yHVNH4X.png
@Artemis
Excellent. I got your order down and will get to it after the treasure is sent!

@Artemis
Excellent. I got your order down and will get to it after the treasure is sent!

@Moami
May I buy the following fest skins please?
2x Skin: Beast from Below
1x Skin: My Tears
1x Skin: Pelagic Grotto
1x Accent: Mariner's Tattoos
1x Accent: School Migration
1x Accent: Tender Grasp

It should round up to 210kT. In addition, I'd like a Spring's Breath, whenever that stocks up, bringing the total to 227kT. Thank you!
@Moami
May I buy the following fest skins please?
2x Skin: Beast from Below
1x Skin: My Tears
1x Skin: Pelagic Grotto
1x Accent: Mariner's Tattoos
1x Accent: School Migration
1x Accent: Tender Grasp

It should round up to 210kT. In addition, I'd like a Spring's Breath, whenever that stocks up, bringing the total to 227kT. Thank you!
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise

I got you down and will get to your order. Would you like everything together or as soon as it's available in chunks?
@FunwithaPorpoise

I got you down and will get to your order. Would you like everything together or as soon as it's available in chunks?
@Moami
I'm fine either way, though depending on when it stocks the Spring's Breath can be sent later/sooner if you want to do the whole pack together. Sending the treasure over!
@Moami
I'm fine either way, though depending on when it stocks the Spring's Breath can be sent later/sooner if you want to do the whole pack together. Sending the treasure over!
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@Moami

May I have a full set of accents only plus:

Two extra Rainbow Fins
One extra Ocean Gift
Pelagic Grotto
Beast from Below?

Should be 327,250?
@Moami

May I have a full set of accents only plus:

Two extra Rainbow Fins
One extra Ocean Gift