Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Open] Overnight Cauldron Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
I've reached the maximum brewing level (for now), and am happy to take on those pesky, day long recipes. [size=4] All I request is that you supply the brewing fee and all ingredients required.[/size] [u][b]Current Status:[/b][/u] Cauldron: [b] ([color=red]ETA: [/color])[/b] || Slots: [b]As available.[/b] || Offline by ~19:00 FR time [size=2]If offline, I will get back to you when I'm available.[/size] [u][b]Users/Item brewing:[/b][/u] One item per person, please. (I may brew out of order when I know I'm going offline and have mats for later persons) 1. [indent][b]Completed/Reception Pending:[/b] [/indent] [u][b]No wait items:[/b][/u] For trade of raw components [quote][columns][item=reinforced glass beaker][nextcol][LIST] [*]250 T [*]2x red goo [*]2x orange goo [*]4x broken bottle [/LIST][/columns] [columns][item=secondary gene: fissure (sandsurge)][nextcol][list] [*]5000 T [*]Secondary gene: fissure [*]glass beaker[/list][/columns] [/quote] [size=5]- I am also subscribed to this thread. -[/size] Pinglist:
I've reached the maximum brewing level (for now), and am happy to take on those pesky, day long recipes.

All I request is that you supply the brewing fee and all ingredients required.

Current Status:

Cauldron: (ETA: ) || Slots: As available. || Offline by ~19:00 FR time
If offline, I will get back to you when I'm available.

Users/Item brewing: One item per person, please. (I may brew out of order when I know I'm going offline and have mats for later persons)
Completed/Reception Pending:

No wait items:

For trade of raw components
Quote:
Reinforced Glass Beaker
  • 250 T
  • 2x red goo
  • 2x orange goo
  • 4x broken bottle
  • 5000 T
  • Secondary gene: fissure
  • glass beaker

- I am also subscribed to this thread. -

Pinglist:
KoXrWQ6.gif Silanahredwing@tumblr || Art tag

Cauldron || Dragon Boarding || PWYW sketches || Art Shop

FR time +3
If you need me, ping @ KIBETH (formerly Tulmultuous).
@theinkqusitr201
I will be backa
@theinkqusitr201
I will be backa
@tuimultuous
Hello! Can I brew a full set of the new armor starting with the helmet?
@tuimultuous
Hello! Can I brew a full set of the new armor starting with the helmet?
@Theinkqusitr201 - Definitely. Send things over, and I'll have the helmet back to you sometime tomorrow.

Missed the ping, because my username is a pain to spell. but at least I didn't miss this completely.
@Theinkqusitr201 - Definitely. Send things over, and I'll have the helmet back to you sometime tomorrow.

Missed the ping, because my username is a pain to spell. but at least I didn't miss this completely.

FR time +3
Bumping.
Bumping.

FR time +3
@tumultuous Would you be willing to brew up some Phosphorus/Infused Fragments?
@tumultuous Would you be willing to brew up some Phosphorus/Infused Fragments?
@Aetherseer Of course! Just send over the materials and I'll have the brewed items back to you.
@Aetherseer Of course! Just send over the materials and I'll have the brewed items back to you.

FR time +3
@tulmultuous

Hello there! ovo Would you mind if I sent you some materials in advance and had you brew some currency for me, starting tomorrow?
@tulmultuous

Hello there! ovo Would you mind if I sent you some materials in advance and had you brew some currency for me, starting tomorrow?
@Saphelle Sure! I'll get you the currency as I brew it.
@Saphelle Sure! I'll get you the currency as I brew it.

FR time +3
@tulmultuous

I would actually prefer if you could send it all in one big bunch, as I'll probably be sending you the materials for five batches (if that's okay!)

Also, I'd love to tip you in food since you'd be doing such a huge favor for me <: What kind of food would you like?
@tulmultuous

I would actually prefer if you could send it all in one big bunch, as I'll probably be sending you the materials for five batches (if that's okay!)

Also, I'd love to tip you in food since you'd be doing such a huge favor for me <: What kind of food would you like?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46