Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 534 535
@drajin Due to an unfortunate event with a newly active account disappearing with one of my battlers still on their account, I no longer rent to newly active accounts unless they can provide collateral worth the replacement price of the battler. If that is ok with you, we can work something out!

@Aurealis you may! You will pay 3kt per day (24hrs) you have him, yes. The first day is due up front in the initial trade and the rest is due at the end depending on how many days you've rented for. He can take two dragons into the Mire by himself and level them. There is a link explaining how to do this in his profile. Please let me know how long you'd like to rent for and which dragon you'll be using as collateral and I'll get him ready and set up the CR!
@drajin Due to an unfortunate event with a newly active account disappearing with one of my battlers still on their account, I no longer rent to newly active accounts unless they can provide collateral worth the replacement price of the battler. If that is ok with you, we can work something out!

@Aurealis you may! You will pay 3kt per day (24hrs) you have him, yes. The first day is due up front in the initial trade and the rest is due at the end depending on how many days you've rented for. He can take two dragons into the Mire by himself and level them. There is a link explaining how to do this in his profile. Please let me know how long you'd like to rent for and which dragon you'll be using as collateral and I'll get him ready and set up the CR!
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva I'd like to rent him for 3 days, please! (Could I message you if I need a extension?) And I'll just pay for everything in the trade? I'll be using Astralkin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22514466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225145/22514466_350.png[/img] [/url] as a collateral. :)
@Kedreeva
I'd like to rent him for 3 days, please! (Could I message you if I need a extension?)
And I'll just pay for everything in the trade? I'll be using Astralkin

22514466_350.png

as a collateral. :)
uK8yrnN.png
@Kedreeva
Would you like me to send the CR now?
@Kedreeva
Would you like me to send the CR now?
uK8yrnN.png
@Aurealis yes that's fine. Apologies for the delay, I had to drive into work. You can pay for the entire rental up front if you'd like and if you need an extension just message me :)
@Aurealis yes that's fine. Apologies for the delay, I had to drive into work. You can pay for the entire rental up front if you'd like and if you need an extension just message me :)
Okay....
do I send the request now?
@Kedreeva
Okay....
do I send the request now?
@Kedreeva
uK8yrnN.png
@Kedreeva

Can I rent out Tsukimi for just today? X3
@Kedreeva

Can I rent out Tsukimi for just today? X3
JOUhWcs.png
@Ninenko Yep I'll get her ready and send the CR your way!
@Ninenko Yep I'll get her ready and send the CR your way!
@Kedreeva Hello! Could I rent a solo-leveler for 7 days? :0 Any one of them that's available is fine. I'd be using this dragon for collateral, if that's alright: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8368222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/83683/8368222_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kedreeva
Hello! Could I rent a solo-leveler for 7 days? :0 Any one of them that's available is fine.
I'd be using this dragon for collateral, if that's alright:

8368222_350.png
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
@shaun Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town since yesterday. As I understand it, Wind and Shadow are about to throw down for Dominance this coming week. Would you mind waiting until after that battle is over?
@shaun Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town since yesterday. As I understand it, Wind and Shadow are about to throw down for Dominance this coming week. Would you mind waiting until after that battle is over?
@Kedreeva
No worries! And sure, I don't mind waiting. c:
@Kedreeva
No worries! And sure, I don't mind waiting. c:
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 534 535