Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 539 540
@Kawaii I'll get Orion ready to head over and then send the CR :)
@Kawaii I'll get Orion ready to head over and then send the CR :)
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Evee I am ready to pick up your L16 dragon. Will she be off of her nest within the next 24 hours?
@Evee I am ready to pick up your L16 dragon. Will she be off of her nest within the next 24 hours?
@Kedreeva She just got off her nest. ^,^
@Kedreeva She just got off her nest. ^,^
@Kedreeva That reminds me...I have some training to do. O.o
@Kedreeva That reminds me...I have some training to do. O.o
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
@Kedreeva

Do you happen to have a pinglist for when training slots are open? If yes, I'd like to be pinged when training slots are open! :0
@Kedreeva

Do you happen to have a pinglist for when training slots are open? If yes, I'd like to be pinged when training slots are open! :0
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@Cedric I will ping you when I open for training again, should be sometime this weekend, so it won't be too long of a wait! :)
@Cedric I will ping you when I open for training again, should be sometime this weekend, so it won't be too long of a wait! :)
@kedreeva can i rent another dragon for Mire leveling? I have been leveling slowly in the Boreal wood.. XD

can i rent her till sunday? i will pay 10 gems.
@kedreeva can i rent another dragon for Mire leveling? I have been leveling slowly in the Boreal wood.. XD

can i rent her till sunday? i will pay 10 gems.
FrozenBarioth.gif
@SunnyCatAJ you may! Would you like Ruta again? I can get her set up and sent your way :)
@SunnyCatAJ you may! Would you like Ruta again? I can get her set up and sent your way :)
@Kedreeva sure! she is very helpful and so are you. hopefully i can get my first lvl 25 with her as i got my first coli egg with her (thanks Ruta)
@Kedreeva sure! she is very helpful and so are you. hopefully i can get my first lvl 25 with her as i got my first coli egg with her (thanks Ruta)
FrozenBarioth.gif
bump
bump
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 539 540