Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 ... 527 528 529 530 531 ... 534 535
@Chasingshhadows Hi, I will be starting your hour in Crystal Pools in a bit.

@CheshireCatUk1
@Chasingshhadows Hi, I will be starting your hour in Crystal Pools in a bit.

@CheshireCatUk1
cyto/nox/so
+8 FR
@Kedreeva @Saphirosa @Qapla @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Willowdawn @Virulence @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @faithsoulpyre @Snivy88 @Literatim @Juvelatte @Noxclerati @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @vianti @Keyina

Hello friends! I have more dragons that need trained if there are spaces available. Just give me a ping if anyone can take any on for me! Thanks :)
@Kedreeva @Saphirosa @Qapla @CheshireCatUk1 @FallingStar275 @Cethosia @Willowdawn @Virulence @Nettleflare @AimzVador @blackcat886 @faithsoulpyre @Snivy88 @Literatim @Juvelatte @Noxclerati @Syntax @EmeraldHalftail @vianti @Keyina

Hello friends! I have more dragons that need trained if there are spaces available. Just give me a ping if anyone can take any on for me! Thanks :)
@Vianti

Sweet! Sending him over, then! :3
@Vianti

Sweet! Sending him over, then! :3
I am collecting familiars. She/Her. FR+9

boIu4p9.png
@Iceex
Doing your hour in Volcanic vents today!

@CheshireCatUk1
@Iceex
Doing your hour in Volcanic vents today!

@CheshireCatUk1
@cheshirecatuk1 no, they can skip me ^^
@cheshirecatuk1 no, they can skip me ^^
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@kedreeva can I be added to the standing venue grinding list? I see dl it 4 is open ^^

Can I start with 1.5 hours? Also wpuld I be able to adjust that later if I wish too?
@kedreeva can I be added to the standing venue grinding list? I see dl it 4 is open ^^

Can I start with 1.5 hours? Also wpuld I be able to adjust that later if I wish too?
unknown.png
@Chasingshhadows Just finished. CR will be coming your way momentarily :)

@CheshireCatUk1
@Chasingshhadows Just finished. CR will be coming your way momentarily :)

@CheshireCatUk1
cyto/nox/so
+8 FR
@Tavvi can you please give us a solid number so that we can list you on our spreadsheet?

@Hidd3nstare we will get you added for 1.5 hours and you are welcome to change your order within our boundaries anytime
@Tavvi can you please give us a solid number so that we can list you on our spreadsheet?

@Hidd3nstare we will get you added for 1.5 hours and you are welcome to change your order within our boundaries anytime
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
Thank you!
Thank you!
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare Hi there, can i just ask which venue(s) you would like in the Standing order??
@Hidd3nstare Hi there, can i just ask which venue(s) you would like in the Standing order??
nm3rOUz.png
1 2 ... 527 528 529 530 531 ... 534 535