Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 534 535
@Kedreeva Hi there! DO you have two open slots for dragons to level 25? (: They'd be from level 1-25!
@Kedreeva Hi there! DO you have two open slots for dragons to level 25? (: They'd be from level 1-25!
PzgpAzh.png
uddWmlH.png
zKJOxbp.png
2n5emp.jpg
@Othelia I do, but they would be consecutive rather than together, as I already have 1 I am leveling for someone else and can only take 2 at a time. If that's okay, you are welcome to send the first and I will put you in the first open slot for the waitlist as well. The wait shouldn't be terribly long on the second dragon, as I'm already at 17 with the one I have.
@Othelia I do, but they would be consecutive rather than together, as I already have 1 I am leveling for someone else and can only take 2 at a time. If that's okay, you are welcome to send the first and I will put you in the first open slot for the waitlist as well. The wait shouldn't be terribly long on the second dragon, as I'm already at 17 with the one I have.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Kedreeva Hi! If it's possible, could I rent one of your solo-levelers for 2 days? I don't mind which one it is, and if there's an alternative collateral you'd like please let me know! :)
@Kedreeva Hi! If it's possible, could I rent one of your solo-levelers for 2 days? I don't mind which one it is, and if there's an alternative collateral you'd like please let me know! :)
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Jockey The reason I do not normally rent to new accounts (or newly active accounts) is because I had rented to someone who was new and they disappeared from the site (most likely lost interest and forgot to come back and return my dragon). In this case, I will choose to trust you, but I would request that you use this dragon as collateral. If that is acceptable, I would be happy to rent you Tecla for the 2 days.
@Jockey The reason I do not normally rent to new accounts (or newly active accounts) is because I had rented to someone who was new and they disappeared from the site (most likely lost interest and forgot to come back and return my dragon). In this case, I will choose to trust you, but I would request that you use this dragon as collateral. If that is acceptable, I would be happy to rent you Tecla for the 2 days.
@Kedreeva That's no problem, I understand your reasons, and I'm fine with the collateral you've chosen. Thanks a lot~ :)
@Kedreeva That's no problem, I understand your reasons, and I'm fine with the collateral you've chosen. Thanks a lot~ :)
xb036Bv.png
» jockey
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Kedreeva I have two dragons(one level 16 and the other 18) that need to be leveled to 25. Would you be able to level them, or would I need to get the 16 to 18 first?
@Kedreeva I have two dragons(one level 16 and the other 18) that need to be leveled to 25. Would you be able to level them, or would I need to get the 16 to 18 first?
@Evee I would be able to level them both as-is, but I can only take 1 at a time currently. I have 1 from someone else that should be done in the next couple of days, then I can take your second.
@Evee I would be able to level them both as-is, but I can only take 1 at a time currently. I have 1 from someone else that should be done in the next couple of days, then I can take your second.
@Kedreeva Awesome. I'll send a CR with the lowest one now.
@Kedreeva Awesome. I'll send a CR with the lowest one now.
@Kedreeva Hello, could I rent Pythagoreas until Wednesday?
@Kedreeva Hello, could I rent Pythagoreas until Wednesday?
@Baudelaire You certainly may, I will get her ready and set up the CR :)
@Baudelaire You certainly may, I will get her ready and set up the CR :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 534 535