Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Temporarily Closed For Service
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 534 535
@Kedreeva

I'd love to rent Orion, your Solo leveler for a full week if possible. ^-^ Full payment and dragon collateral can be sent upfront if needed.
@Kedreeva

I'd love to rent Orion, your Solo leveler for a full week if possible. ^-^ Full payment and dragon collateral can be sent upfront if needed.
@TheMythOfBeauty Certainly! I will get Orion ready to go, and then send the two-way CR, you can add your collateral dragona nd first day's payment when you're ready.
@TheMythOfBeauty Certainly! I will get Orion ready to go, and then send the two-way CR, you can add your collateral dragona nd first day's payment when you're ready.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
@Ninenko I've moved! Just got this thread up and running and will be closing the other thread shortly. And to answer your question, yes! You may rent Pythagoreas for today :) I will get her ready to go.
@Ninenko I've moved! Just got this thread up and running and will be closing the other thread shortly. And to answer your question, yes! You may rent Pythagoreas for today :) I will get her ready to go.
@Kadreeva

Could you train my Level 15 to 17?
28kT, right??
@Kadreeva

Could you train my Level 15 to 17?
28kT, right??
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
@PandaMimi Yep, L15-17 would be 28kt and I could probably have the dragon back to you tomorrow if you get it to me relatively soon.
@PandaMimi Yep, L15-17 would be 28kt and I could probably have the dragon back to you tomorrow if you get it to me relatively soon.
@Kedreeva

How's your schedule at the moment? How long would it take to level up one skydancer from lvl1 to lvl25 if I sent it over now?
@Kedreeva

How's your schedule at the moment? How long would it take to level up one skydancer from lvl1 to lvl25 if I sent it over now?
@PlagueMaw I would be able to start tomorrow (I'm just about to head to bed), and as the rules state, 1-25 would take not longer than 2 weeks, though generally 7-10 days with my work schedules.
@PlagueMaw I would be able to start tomorrow (I'm just about to head to bed), and as the rules state, 1-25 would take not longer than 2 weeks, though generally 7-10 days with my work schedules.
@Kedreeva

Ok, that sounds alright. I'd like this derg to be a mage, do you know any good setups for magic-heavy battlers? (and you can apply stats on it as you please when you train; I have tincture to use on it once it's ready)
@Kedreeva

Ok, that sounds alright. I'd like this derg to be a mage, do you know any good setups for magic-heavy battlers? (and you can apply stats on it as you please when you train; I have tincture to use on it once it's ready)
@PlagueMaw The two stats set ups I generally see are either statted like a melee farmer or like a glass canon, but instead of STR, it favors INT. As for the stones, it's heavily debated what a good mage needs. I generally would say go for Ambush x1, Discipline x1, scholar x3, meditate, your element's highest elemental attack (shroud, enamor, contaminate, drown, etc), contuse, concentration, and if your mage is going to be on a team going into the 25 levels, add Aid to help out.

EDIT: if you send the CR tonight I'll grab her tomorrow after work to get started. I'm off to sleep now.
@PlagueMaw The two stats set ups I generally see are either statted like a melee farmer or like a glass canon, but instead of STR, it favors INT. As for the stones, it's heavily debated what a good mage needs. I generally would say go for Ambush x1, Discipline x1, scholar x3, meditate, your element's highest elemental attack (shroud, enamor, contaminate, drown, etc), contuse, concentration, and if your mage is going to be on a team going into the 25 levels, add Aid to help out.

EDIT: if you send the CR tonight I'll grab her tomorrow after work to get started. I'm off to sleep now.
@Kedreeva

Alright, thanks for the tip! And I'll send her over, I'm heading to bed myself too.
@Kedreeva

Alright, thanks for the tip! And I'll send her over, I'm heading to bed myself too.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 534 535