Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]HL's Windy Mart [CLOSED]
1 2
[center][color=#5973FF][b]As you walk through the market, you turn your head slightly and catch something out of the corner of your eye. There seems to be a small stand that could easily be overseen. A small Fae dragon is organizing various items, though in small quantity. As you walk closer he turns to notice you, slightly startled. He quickly composes himself and says, "Hi there! HL's clan here. Seems like you've stumbled upon my little stand. A lot of the items here are things our clan has multiples of, or just things we want to sell," He stood out of the way for you to view the items and then continued, "Feel free to browse, though we may not have much to go through. For items that are not priced please make a offer/trade(be sure to ping me). Thank you for stopping by!" and with that, he continued to keep himself busy.[/b][/color][/center] [color=green][b]FAMILIARS[/b][/color] [item=hurricane herald] 30kt[item=deepmine aardvark]6500t[item=Glowing pocket mouse] 4500t [color=red][b]BATTLE ITEMS[/b][/color] Battle item: Scholar [b][THREE AVAILABLE][/b] [item=scholar] make offer [color=blue][b]SKINS[/b][/color] Peacock Scorpion (Spiral) [skin=4663] make offer [color=magenta][b]Apparel[/b][/color] [item=simple copper necklace] make offer[item=bright rogue vest] 25kt[item=vibrant rogue gloves] 3200t [item=brown wizard hat] 4000t[item=rose highnoon hank] 4000t [color=purple][b]"Other"[/b][/color]
As you walk through the market, you turn your head slightly and catch something out of the corner of your eye. There seems to be a small stand that could easily be overseen. A small Fae dragon is organizing various items, though in small quantity. As you walk closer he turns to notice you, slightly startled. He quickly composes himself and says,

"Hi there! HL's clan here. Seems like you've stumbled upon my little stand. A lot of the items here are things our clan has multiples of, or just things we want to sell," He stood out of the way for you to view the items and then continued, "Feel free to browse, though we may not have much to go through. For items that are not priced please make a offer/trade(be sure to ping me). Thank you for stopping by!" and with that, he continued to keep himself busy.

FAMILIARS

Hurricane Herald 30kt Deepmine Aardvark 6500t Glowing Pocket Mouse 4500t

BATTLE ITEMS

Battle item: Scholar [THREE AVAILABLE]
Scholar make offer

SKINS

Peacock Scorpion (Spiral)
make offer

Apparel

Simple Copper Necklace make offer Bright Rogue Vest 25kt Vibrant Rogue Gloves 3200t Brown Wizard Hat 4000t Rose Highnoon Hank 4000t

"Other"

tumblr_nxdfodsac01ukywbko5_100.png 1432a9.png157dif8.png
bump~
bump~
@HyunAeLe

o-o Oml how much for Centaur Archer I have a bunch of fest chests and other random skins I'll trade
@HyunAeLe

o-o Oml how much for Centaur Archer I have a bunch of fest chests and other random skins I'll trade
@Arrowfeathers sure, what skins do you have? :3
@Arrowfeathers sure, what skins do you have? :3
@HyunAeLe

I have a spare Wind Bells and Gale Force chest ATM plus whatever is listed in this link
The skin previews don't pop up as the code didn't work but if you need names I can tell you them c:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1806153
@HyunAeLe

I have a spare Wind Bells and Gale Force chest ATM plus whatever is listed in this link
The skin previews don't pop up as the code didn't work but if you need names I can tell you them c:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1806153
@Arrowfeathers sorry i didnt get back to you sooner! You want to trade the wind bells and the centaur archer? :D
@Arrowfeathers sorry i didnt get back to you sooner! You want to trade the wind bells and the centaur archer? :D
bump
bump
@HyunAeLe

Yes, that'd be awesome c:
I'd throw the Gale Force in as well given the skin is sorta expensive.
@HyunAeLe

Yes, that'd be awesome c:
I'd throw the Gale Force in as well given the skin is sorta expensive.
@Arrowfeathers ill take that offer :3 ill send u a trade in cr
@Arrowfeathers ill take that offer :3 ill send u a trade in cr
bump! familiar added!
bump! familiar added!
1 2