Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]UM accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I'm selling the following to get some more revenue for my lair expansion and ever-growing gening projects. Due to a lot of reasons I do NOT do payment plans, sorry.

All below are listed on AH. Please check there for the listing prices (counteroffers welcomed).

Because I do not have the time to track every accent down, and I know most of them are retired, I'll value them as what I listed on AH. If you know any of them are unlimited, or if the artist has their own TOS regarding reselling, please let me know and I'll sell them for the original price.

Looking for:
- treasure/gems (1:850)

- any eggs (currently valued at 300g)
- gene scrolls (ask first)
- scatter scrolls
- other accents, though this is not high on priority and I can be very picky
(Unfortunately I do not know what I'm after, so please offer. Though I do know what I don't want - recoloring of only mane or belly, food related, animal traits, and Earth-holiday related)
- arts (mainly gijinka, and I'm picky, please do not be offended if I turn down your offer)

All the above aside, you're welcome to haggle for the accent/skins.

I also reserve the right to turn down any offers, or decide not to sell if there's no offer I like. Though if a deal is reached rest assure I will honour it.

Hold: -none-
I'm selling the following to get some more revenue for my lair expansion and ever-growing gening projects. Due to a lot of reasons I do NOT do payment plans, sorry.

All below are listed on AH. Please check there for the listing prices (counteroffers welcomed).

Because I do not have the time to track every accent down, and I know most of them are retired, I'll value them as what I listed on AH. If you know any of them are unlimited, or if the artist has their own TOS regarding reselling, please let me know and I'll sell them for the original price.

Looking for:
- treasure/gems (1:850)

- any eggs (currently valued at 300g)
- gene scrolls (ask first)
- scatter scrolls
- other accents, though this is not high on priority and I can be very picky
(Unfortunately I do not know what I'm after, so please offer. Though I do know what I don't want - recoloring of only mane or belly, food related, animal traits, and Earth-holiday related)
- arts (mainly gijinka, and I'm picky, please do not be offended if I turn down your offer)

All the above aside, you're welcome to haggle for the accent/skins.

I also reserve the right to turn down any offers, or decide not to sell if there's no offer I like. Though if a deal is reached rest assure I will honour it.

Hold: -none-
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@hat17 Ahh wow I super like parasitic friend. How much are you asking for that?

Or does anything here interest you?

easy to sell/trade

tentative
Can sell for gems if offer is reasonable

@hat17 Ahh wow I super like parasitic friend. How much are you asking for that?

Or does anything here interest you?

easy to sell/trade

tentative
Can sell for gems if offer is reasonable

@hat17 how much do you want for Fintastic? :3
@hat17 how much do you want for Fintastic? :3
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
@hybris @Malafunfun
They are both 1200G. And thanks for the offers hybris, I am interested in Skyqueen if you're willing to trade?
@hybris @Malafunfun
They are both 1200G. And thanks for the offers hybris, I am interested in Skyqueen if you're willing to trade?
@hat17 id do skyqueen :) ill send a cr
@hat17 id do skyqueen :) ill send a cr
Bump
Bump
@hat17 I'm curious...do you still have a copy of madness incarnate?
@hat17 I'm curious...do you still have a copy of madness incarnate?
@hybris
I do, but sorry I’m not selling any of my copies of Beelzebub’s work.
@hybris
I do, but sorry I’m not selling any of my copies of Beelzebub’s work.
bump
bump
@Safaris

Pinging myself so I can come back when I'm not overwhelmed with crazy holiday stuffs :P
@Safaris

Pinging myself so I can come back when I'm not overwhelmed with crazy holiday stuffs :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17