Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Closed
1 2 3 4
[center][size=6]Welcome![/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3689190] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/36892/3689190_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center] [b][size=4]I am {[color=green]AVAILABLE[/color]/[s]UNAVAILABLE[/s]} to train your dragons.[/size][/b][/center] ------- [b][size=5]THE RULES[/size][/b] [LIST] [*]Ping me here @Kedreeva to claim a training spot. [*]Prices for training are listed in the chart below. [*]I accept treasure or gems at 1:650t conversion. [*]Payment is due when your dragon is returned. [*]Training spots are limited to 2 per person at a time. [*]I reserve the right to reject any leveling service request for any reason. [/LIST] [center]LEVELING SERVICE PRICES BY LEVEL [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/3410bd32defdb9f1677e766deacedead/tumblr_o4cs84fSBZ1rc4grco1_400.jpg[/img][/center] [Size=5]My Guarantees:[/size] [LIST] [*]No stats, battle stones, or tinctures, will be applied to your dragon except by request. [*]Your dragon WILL be fed and WILL NOT be bred while in my lair. [*]All leveling shall take [u]not longer than 2 weeks[/u] unless otherwise noted up front. [*]You may ask for your dragon back at any time and need only pay for the levels so far earned. [*]My trained battle dragon records may be found [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=53209&tab=dragon&did=10738944]here[/url] for reference. [/LIST] [u][size=5]DISCOUNTS[/size][/u] [LIST=1] [*][b]Leveling services from L11+ or 1-25 services ONLY:[/b] 10kt off if you provide 1 ambush stone to be applied to your dragon. [u]This discount applies only to the first dragon in a pair to be trained, or to solo-trained dragons[/u]. Please ask if it is available when applying. [*][b]Leveling to 25 (from any level) ONLY:[/b] 15kt off if you provide a Tincture of Dissolution to be applied to your dragon at L25. [/LIST]
Welcome!

3689190_350.png
I am {AVAILABLE/UNAVAILABLE}
to train your dragons.

THE RULES
  • Ping me here @Kedreeva to claim a training spot.
  • Prices for training are listed in the chart below.
  • I accept treasure or gems at 1:650t conversion.
  • Payment is due when your dragon is returned.
  • Training spots are limited to 2 per person at a time.
  • I reserve the right to reject any leveling service request for any reason.

LEVELING SERVICE PRICES BY LEVEL
tumblr_o4cs84fSBZ1rc4grco1_400.jpg

My Guarantees:
  • No stats, battle stones, or tinctures, will be applied to your dragon except by request.
  • Your dragon WILL be fed and WILL NOT be bred while in my lair.
  • All leveling shall take not longer than 2 weeks unless otherwise noted up front.
  • You may ask for your dragon back at any time and need only pay for the levels so far earned.
  • My trained battle dragon records may be found here for reference.

DISCOUNTS
  1. Leveling services from L11+ or 1-25 services ONLY: 10kt off if you provide 1 ambush stone to be applied to your dragon. This discount applies only to the first dragon in a pair to be trained, or to solo-trained dragons. Please ask if it is available when applying.
  2. Leveling to 25 (from any level) ONLY: 15kt off if you provide a Tincture of Dissolution to be applied to your dragon at L25.
tumblr_pe38ivw9vU1rc4grco1_500.png
OPEN TRAINING SLOTS:
  1. OPEN (Active Training)
  2. OPEN (Active Training)
  3. OPEN (Waitlist)
  4. OPEN (Waitlist)
  5. OPEN (Waitlist)
  6. OPEN (Waitlist)

Awaiting Pickup:
  1. None

Pinglist for open slots:
OPEN TRAINING SLOTS:
  1. OPEN (Active Training)
  2. OPEN (Active Training)
  3. OPEN (Waitlist)
  4. OPEN (Waitlist)
  5. OPEN (Waitlist)
  6. OPEN (Waitlist)

Awaiting Pickup:
  1. None

Pinglist for open slots:
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Hello, I am interested in your leveling service! I've currently got a dragon midway through level 7 and I would like them to get to level 10. That would add up to 13k treasure, correct? Message me back, thank you!
Hello, I am interested in your leveling service! I've currently got a dragon midway through level 7 and I would like them to get to level 10. That would add up to 13k treasure, correct? Message me back, thank you!
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

@GimbleDim that is correct! If you send the CR I will get it done this afternoon and have your dragon back to you same day.
@GimbleDim that is correct! If you send the CR I will get it done this afternoon and have your dragon back to you same day.
My apologies on timeliness, I'll send everything right over.
My apologies on timeliness, I'll send everything right over.
4kfkgm.pngnn Welcome!nnnnn Art Shop nnnnnWishlistnn

@Kedreeva

I've got a dragon midway through lvl 7 and i want to level it up to lvl 25
How much would it cost?
(Heh, sorry I'm too lazy to calculate everything >.< )
@Kedreeva

I've got a dragon midway through lvl 7 and i want to level it up to lvl 25
How much would it cost?
(Heh, sorry I'm too lazy to calculate everything >.< )
item_chimera_fangs_by_dogi_crimson-da8pz1a.gif
amy - she/her
4kekx4D.png
PkrZYX8.png

@DeviousDoberman It would be 293kt or 451g from L7-25.
@DeviousDoberman It would be 293kt or 451g from L7-25.
1 2 3 4