Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | S: SPROCKETS + CHICKENSMOOTHIE TOKENS
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45
@Irisidium
I have sent you the pets on CS ^^
Let me know if there's anything else you'd be interested in on my account, I'd like to sell everything on it!
@Irisidium
I have sent you the pets on CS ^^
Let me know if there's anything else you'd be interested in on my account, I'd like to sell everything on it!
nn4KUKj.png
@chocomonster Hey!! just checking in if you're still interested in selling your LTs before I start spending money elsewhere haha
@chocomonster Hey!! just checking in if you're still interested in selling your LTs before I start spending money elsewhere haha
Ire Tweet
@Irisidium

So sorry ;w;
I forgot I recently (been so busy I forgot) traded them for high high overpay up the rare list already :(
@Irisidium

So sorry ;w;
I forgot I recently (been so busy I forgot) traded them for high high overpay up the rare list already :(
@Sinbreaker
Not sure if you've seen this, but they're after a Yellow Android if you've any left?
@Sinbreaker
Not sure if you've seen this, but they're after a Yellow Android if you've any left?
gen 1 collector • exalter • female
coli challengeswishlist
Oops, I actually just traded Sin for a yellow android the other day and forgot to remove it from the list lol. Thank you for trying to hook us up though!
Oops, I actually just traded Sin for a yellow android the other day and forgot to remove it from the list lol. Thank you for trying to hook us up though!
Ire Tweet
@Irisidium

I've never seen those pets before, but I do have a few on your wishlist that aren't those three! If you're interested in pets from your wishlist feel free to hmu!

My CS is here:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=538444
@Irisidium

I've never seen those pets before, but I do have a few on your wishlist that aren't those three! If you're interested in pets from your wishlist feel free to hmu!

My CS is here:
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts/viewgroup.php?userid=538444
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@Irisidium
Not the ones listed on your first post, but I have these lot on you wishlist if you're interested? (not trading my nonc though and my spotted tribal is going to sell soon)
@Irisidium
Not the ones listed on your first post, but I have these lot on you wishlist if you're interested? (not trading my nonc though and my spotted tribal is going to sell soon)
SIjKhX7.png
@RockCandy Sorry, only looking for the ones I've listed at the moment
@RockCandy Sorry, only looking for the ones I've listed at the moment
Ire Tweet
^
^
Ire Tweet
a friendly bump! :> good luck with your hunt !!
a friendly bump! :> good luck with your hunt !!
tumblr_inline_nl99l3zmlQ1ro4abf_100.png AzWEmYL.png ghostingskies
» they/he
» FR +2
» pings OK!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45