Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Service} Baldwin's Bubbling Brew CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
@UnbridledPassion
I pinged you because my cauldron levelled up :) And sure, I'll ping you when I can do bigger orders again.
@UnbridledPassion
I pinged you because my cauldron levelled up :) And sure, I'll ping you when I can do bigger orders again.
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
Boop!
Boop!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie
What I would like to brew/transmute: Messengers Scrolls
How many of that item I would like to brew: 10 Orders (total 200)
Total cost (if creating) & materials: 10 Grey Slime, 10 Copper Muck, some amt of treasure that I don't know, so I'll just send you extra as a tip!
@Minxwolfie
What I would like to brew/transmute: Messengers Scrolls
How many of that item I would like to brew: 10 Orders (total 200)
Total cost (if creating) & materials: 10 Grey Slime, 10 Copper Muck, some amt of treasure that I don't know, so I'll just send you extra as a tip!
@Saphelle
I'm guessing you would like me to start you order when the Jamboree actually starts? ;P And according to this guide, for one batch of 20 Messenger Scrolls, it costs 200T.
@Saphelle
I'm guessing you would like me to start you order when the Jamboree actually starts? ;P And according to this guide, for one batch of 20 Messenger Scrolls, it costs 200T.
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie

Yup! Figured I'd get my ducks in a row before everything blew up and the free cauldrons got nabbed. Thanks for looking up the price, I found it on my own a few minutes ago ^^;;
@Minxwolfie

Yup! Figured I'd get my ducks in a row before everything blew up and the free cauldrons got nabbed. Thanks for looking up the price, I found it on my own a few minutes ago ^^;;
@Saphelle
Haha, good idea ;) And that's ok. Tomorrow (or tonight), when the Jamboree starts, feel free to send over the items + payment in a pm (or via crossroads, whatever you want), and I'll notify you when your scrolls are done etc.
@Saphelle
Haha, good idea ;) And that's ok. Tomorrow (or tonight), when the Jamboree starts, feel free to send over the items + payment in a pm (or via crossroads, whatever you want), and I'll notify you when your scrolls are done etc.
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie

Hehe, thanks. I'll send stuff over now so you can get brewing right away. Thanks again!

EDIT: CR isn't very friendly on mobile so I'll send stuff when I get to my laptop ^^
@Minxwolfie

Hehe, thanks. I'll send stuff over now so you can get brewing right away. Thanks again!

EDIT: CR isn't very friendly on mobile so I'll send stuff when I get to my laptop ^^
@Saphelle
Ok, and that's fine :)
@Saphelle
Ok, and that's fine :)
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@minxwolfie Could I ask you to brew me 3 of each Baldwin skin, please? I can wait a while for them, just not beyond the week.
@minxwolfie Could I ask you to brew me 3 of each Baldwin skin, please? I can wait a while for them, just not beyond the week.
fOSQCIF.pngFR+3zzLDnv4.png Stuff I write
@Minxwolfie

If you're able to take on more orders :) I'm happy to compensate for your time in terms of treasure/gems/food/apparel

What I would like to brew/transmute: 20 Messenger Scrolls
How many of that item I would like to brew: 15
Total cost (if creating) & materials: 3000 t, 15 grey slimes, 15 copper mucks
Preferred time for the items to be sent: Before festival ends
@Minxwolfie

If you're able to take on more orders :) I'm happy to compensate for your time in terms of treasure/gems/food/apparel

What I would like to brew/transmute: 20 Messenger Scrolls
How many of that item I would like to brew: 15
Total cost (if creating) & materials: 3000 t, 15 grey slimes, 15 copper mucks
Preferred time for the items to be sent: Before festival ends
hnXZbQA.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36