Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Service} Baldwin's Bubbling Brew CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
------------- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1799010][img]http://i.imgur.com/IPptW82.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=lightgrey][font=Century Gothic]^ Thank you to RadPisces #229617! ^[/size] ---------------- [color=goldenrod][font=century gothic][b][size=5]!Announcement!:[/size] [size=4][s]After these current orders are completed, I will either be a.) closing my service for a while, or b.) closing my service to big transmutations (though I may accept bribes to do big transmutations). I will not be doing both, but I defiantly will be doing one of them. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.[/s] Officially Closed For Now! --------------- [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic]Hello! I would like to try and level up my cauldron more, and the most efficient/effective way is to offer my cauldron up for rental! So I'm offering my cauldron to brew whatever you wish! ^^ [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] -------------- [b][color=orange][font=Century Gothic][size=4]::Current cauldron level: 16.[/b][/color] [b][color=orange][font=Century Gothic][size=4]::Cauldron status: Open![/b][/color] [color=orange][b][font=Century Gothic][size=4]::Rules:[/b] [color=orange][b][font=Century Gothic][size=2][i]:During a Festival, please look at the Festival Rules in the second post!:[/i][/size][/b] [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic]~Please be patient with the brewing, though if you would like it done by a particular/soonest time, just fill out the corresponding section in the order form! ~Follow all the current forum rules already made. ~If you would like to cancel your order for any reason, just say so. ~Send payment and materials [i]after[/i] I confirm what you would like to brew. ~You have to provide the materials that you would like to use to brew/transmute. ~Creating items will be first priority, so - if you're creating - your order will be bumped to the top. ------------ [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic]My service is completely free, though tips of apparel, fodder dragons, specialty items, Wishlist items, treasure, gems, etc. aren't necessary, but are always welcome =) To order, just fill out the order form below [b](or you can just write something like it, because I suck at making order forms...)[/b]! If you would like to be added to the pinglist, just ask (look at second post)! Remember to send the materials and payment (the payment is what it costs to brew the item if you're creating)! [code]@Minxwolfie [b]Item(s) I'd like to brew/transmute:[/b] [b]How many:[/b] [b]Total cost and/or materials:[/b] [b]Preferred time to be sent:[/b] [/code] [color=orange][b][font=Century Gothic]*Note: The preferred time you'd like the items to be sent is not necessary, if you would just like me to send the items over when they're all done, please [size=4][u]don't[/u][/size] include the corresponding section =)* --------- [color=orange][b][font=Century Gothic][size=4]::Currently Brewing:[/b][/color] [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic]~ [color=orange][b][font=Century Gothic][size=4]::Waiting List:[/b][/color] [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic]~ ~ ~ ~ [color=orange][b][font=Century Gothic][size=4]::Finished Orders:[/b] [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic]~Brewed 20 Shimmering Pinecones for Becquerell ~Brewed Skin: Umbral Fleece for Arietta ~Transmuted 8 Apparel and 8 Familiars for MadaraKeehl ~Brewed 20 Shimmering Pinecones for Haoang20082 ~Transmuted 10 Trinkets for TheMurderOfCrows ~Transmuted 10 Apparel for Lunila ~Transmuted 9 Apparel and 5 Familiars for UnbridledPassion ~Transmuted 10 Trinkets, 12 Familiars, 10 Food, and 5 Materials for UnbridledPassion ~Transmuted 24 Trinkets, 27 Food, and 6 Materials for Sap88 ~Brewed x10 (20) Messengers Scroll's for Saphelle ~Brewed x4 (20) Messengers Scroll's for Admiral ~Transmuted 18 Familiars for MadaraKeehl ~Transmuted 18 Familiars, and 18 Apparel for UnbridledPassion ~Transmuted 20 Trinkets for Arietta ~Transmuted 30 Food for Nolov ~Brewed Skin: Riptide for MadaraKeehl ~Brewed x3 (20) Giant Sand Dollars for Arietta ~Brewed x3 (20) Giant Sand Dollars for Ankhr ~Transmuted 50 Rotting Leather for SaturdayLemon ~Brewed 50 Glass Beakers for valencedichotomy ~Transmuted 50 Trinkets for KarRoy ~Brewed x2 (20) Bladed Flatleaves for Haoang20082 ~Brewed x2 Epiphyllum Accents for Melancholic ~Transmuted 50 Trinkets for Gaia ~Transmuted 20 (of each) Materials/Foods/Other for MushroomEmpress ~Brewed x1 Mysterious Mantle for ReshiaDERP ~Brewed x3 (20) Immaculate Tablets for UnbridledPassion ~Brewed x1 of each Festival Skin for Haoang20082 ~Transmuted 25 (of each) Apparel/Familiars/Materials/Foods/Other for Candour ~Brewed x3 (20) Charged Sprockets for poses ~Brewed x3 (20) Charged Sprockets for SelenaSilverwolf ~Transmuted 30 (of each) Materials/Other for KarRoy ~Transmuted 30 (of each) Apparel and Other for UnbridledPassion ~Brewed x3 (20) Glowing Embers for Arietta ~Brewed x2 (20) Glowing Embers and Accent: Cinderleaves for MushroomEmpress ~Transmuted 30 (of each) Material/Other/Food for SelenaSilverwolf ~Brewed x3 (20) Magical Shards for luckygrace99 ~*Transmuted 20 (of each) Material/Other/Food for MushroomEmpress ~Transmuted 30 (of each) Material/Other/Food for Faeyra ~Transmuted 30 (of each) Material/Other/Food for SelenaSilverwolf ~Brewed x4 (20) Deepearth Geodes for Nikki ~Transmuted 30 (of each) Other and Food for haxure ~Transmuted 30 (of each) Material and Trinkets for PumpkinPepper ~Transmuted 10 (of each) Material and Trinkets for agateflame ~Transmuted 30 (of each) Trinkets and Food for Antideriv ~Transmuted 30 (of each) Material/Other/Food for Faeyra ~Transmuted 5 Apparel, 5 Familiars and 30 (of each) Food/Material/Trinkets for Sivi [color=transparent]* = Special order for MushroomEmpress; CR #1015275[/color] ------- [color=orange][b][font=Century Gothic][size=4]::Advertisements!::[/b] [color=orange][b][i][font=Century Gothic][size=2]:If you would like your service/guide to be advertised here, just ask!:[/b][/i] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1554500/1][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v617/derranged/2015%20-%20Baldwin%20Brew%20Icon.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1464786][img]http://i.imgur.com/jc3tand.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1950536/1][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e8f00970409442759faeb09b5b89c08e/tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o1_500.gif[/img][/url] ------- [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic]So that's about it for now! If you have any questions (or suggestions) please just comment them (because I don't have room for a Q&A ^^;;)! [color=orange][b][font=Century Gothic][size=4]~*<3*~Thank you for reading! ~*<3*~[/b] ------------

IPptW82.png
^ Thank you to RadPisces #229617! ^

!Announcement!:

After these current orders are completed, I will either be a.) closing my service for a while, or b.) closing my service to big transmutations (though I may accept bribes to do big transmutations). I will not be doing both, but I defiantly will be doing one of them. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Officially Closed For Now!

Hello! I would like to try and level up my cauldron more, and the most efficient/effective way is to offer my cauldron up for rental! So I'm offering my cauldron to brew whatever you wish! ^^

cauldron_loading.gif

::Current cauldron level: 16.

::Cauldron status: Open!

::Rules:
:During a Festival, please look at the Festival Rules in the second post!:
~Please be patient with the brewing, though if you would like it done by a particular/soonest time, just fill out the corresponding section in the order form!
~Follow all the current forum rules already made.
~If you would like to cancel your order for any reason, just say so.
~Send payment and materials after I confirm what you would like to brew.
~You have to provide the materials that you would like to use to brew/transmute.
~Creating items will be first priority, so - if you're creating - your order will be bumped to the top.

My service is completely free, though tips of apparel, fodder dragons, specialty items, Wishlist items, treasure, gems, etc. aren't necessary, but are always welcome =)
To order, just fill out the order form below (or you can just write something like it, because I suck at making order forms...)! If you would like to be added to the pinglist, just ask (look at second post)! Remember to send the materials and payment (the payment is what it costs to brew the item if you're creating)!

Code:
@Minxwolfie [b]Item(s) I'd like to brew/transmute:[/b] [b]How many:[/b] [b]Total cost and/or materials:[/b] [b]Preferred time to be sent:[/b]

*Note: The preferred time you'd like the items to be sent is not necessary, if you would just like me to send the items over when they're all done, please don't include the corresponding section =)*

::Currently Brewing:
~

::Waiting List:
~
~
~
~

::Finished Orders:
~Brewed 20 Shimmering Pinecones for Becquerell
~Brewed Skin: Umbral Fleece for Arietta
~Transmuted 8 Apparel and 8 Familiars for MadaraKeehl
~Brewed 20 Shimmering Pinecones for Haoang20082
~Transmuted 10 Trinkets for TheMurderOfCrows
~Transmuted 10 Apparel for Lunila
~Transmuted 9 Apparel and 5 Familiars for UnbridledPassion
~Transmuted 10 Trinkets, 12 Familiars, 10 Food, and 5 Materials for UnbridledPassion
~Transmuted 24 Trinkets, 27 Food, and 6 Materials for Sap88
~Brewed x10 (20) Messengers Scroll's for Saphelle
~Brewed x4 (20) Messengers Scroll's for Admiral
~Transmuted 18 Familiars for MadaraKeehl
~Transmuted 18 Familiars, and 18 Apparel for UnbridledPassion
~Transmuted 20 Trinkets for Arietta
~Transmuted 30 Food for Nolov
~Brewed Skin: Riptide for MadaraKeehl
~Brewed x3 (20) Giant Sand Dollars for Arietta
~Brewed x3 (20) Giant Sand Dollars for Ankhr
~Transmuted 50 Rotting Leather for SaturdayLemon
~Brewed 50 Glass Beakers for valencedichotomy
~Transmuted 50 Trinkets for KarRoy
~Brewed x2 (20) Bladed Flatleaves for Haoang20082
~Brewed x2 Epiphyllum Accents for Melancholic
~Transmuted 50 Trinkets for Gaia
~Transmuted 20 (of each) Materials/Foods/Other for MushroomEmpress
~Brewed x1 Mysterious Mantle for ReshiaDERP
~Brewed x3 (20) Immaculate Tablets for UnbridledPassion
~Brewed x1 of each Festival Skin for Haoang20082
~Transmuted 25 (of each) Apparel/Familiars/Materials/Foods/Other for Candour
~Brewed x3 (20) Charged Sprockets for poses
~Brewed x3 (20) Charged Sprockets for SelenaSilverwolf
~Transmuted 30 (of each) Materials/Other for KarRoy
~Transmuted 30 (of each) Apparel and Other for UnbridledPassion
~Brewed x3 (20) Glowing Embers for Arietta
~Brewed x2 (20) Glowing Embers and Accent: Cinderleaves for MushroomEmpress
~Transmuted 30 (of each) Material/Other/Food for SelenaSilverwolf
~Brewed x3 (20) Magical Shards for luckygrace99
~*Transmuted 20 (of each) Material/Other/Food for MushroomEmpress
~Transmuted 30 (of each) Material/Other/Food for Faeyra
~Transmuted 30 (of each) Material/Other/Food for SelenaSilverwolf
~Brewed x4 (20) Deepearth Geodes for Nikki
~Transmuted 30 (of each) Other and Food for haxure
~Transmuted 30 (of each) Material and Trinkets for PumpkinPepper
~Transmuted 10 (of each) Material and Trinkets for agateflame
~Transmuted 30 (of each) Trinkets and Food for Antideriv
~Transmuted 30 (of each) Material/Other/Food for Faeyra
~Transmuted 5 Apparel, 5 Familiars and 30 (of each) Food/Material/Trinkets for Sivi
* = Special order for MushroomEmpress; CR #1015275

::Advertisements!::
:If you would like your service/guide to be advertised here, just ask!:

2015%20-%20Baldwin%20Brew%20Icon.png

jc3tand.png

tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o1_500.gif

So that's about it for now! If you have any questions (or suggestions) please just comment them (because I don't have room for a Q&A ^^;;)!

~*<3*~Thank you for reading! ~*<3*~

O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/earth_contest2.png[/img] [size=6][font=Century Gothic][color=orange][b]::Festival Time!::[/b][/size] [size=5][font=Century Gothic][color=#6e5341][b]. : C L O S E D : .[/b][/size] [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic][img] http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/ticker/1.png [/img] So, I hear it's that time of month again where Joxar and his [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=festive]Festive Favours[/url] shop opens up for business, and everyone wants to get rich with [b][u]Deepearth Geodes,[/u][/b] right? Well, you're in luck, because this is the place where you can brew more of them! But of course, we'll need to set up some rules to make things fair for [i]everyone;[/i] We can't just have one person hogging the cauldron all festival, right?! [img] http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/ticker/1.png [/img] -------------- [size=4][font=Century Gothic][color=orange][b]::Notes:[/b][/size] [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic][i]None![/i] ----------------- [size=4][font=Century Gothic][color=orange][b]::Festival Rules:[/b][/size] [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic]~Follow [b]all the rules already made[/b] in the first post. ~[b]First come, first served[/b]. ~I may add more slots throughout the Festival. ~If you would like to be added to the Pinglist for when more slots are added/available, just ask! ~Normal brewing/transmuting is [b]unavailable[/b] until near the end of the Festival (meaning [b]normal orders[/b] will be put on a [b]hiatus[/b]. Sorry for any inconvenience!). ~People can only order a [b]max of 3 items[/b] (e.g. 3 lots of 20 currency, 3 skins/accents, 20 currency and 2 skins/accents, etc. [b](if you only order say 2 items, you can order another at any time during the festival)[/b]), and can only take up [b]one slot[/b], though I have [b]some exceptions[/b] (e.g. [b]if nobody else wants to brew anything[/b]). ~Items currently brewing/people on the waiting list/etc. will still be [b]tracked in the first post[/b]. -------------- [size=4][font=Century Gothic][color=orange][b]::Slots:[/b][/size] [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic]1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [size=4][font=Century Gothic][color=orange][b]::Additional Slots:[/b][/size] [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic][i]None![/i] --------------- [color=goldenrod][font=Century Gothic][img] http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/ticker/1.png [/img] Anyways, with that done (I think ^^;), I hope you all have a wonderful Festival! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask! n.n [img] http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/ticker/1.png [/img] ----------------
earth_contest2.png

::Festival Time!::
. : C L O S E D : .

1.png So, I hear it's that time of month again where Joxar and his Festive Favours shop opens up for business, and everyone wants to get rich with Deepearth Geodes, right? Well, you're in luck, because this is the place where you can brew more of them! But of course, we'll need to set up some rules to make things fair for everyone; We can't just have one person hogging the cauldron all festival, right?! 1.png

::Notes:
None!

::Festival Rules:
~Follow all the rules already made in the first post.
~First come, first served.
~I may add more slots throughout the Festival.
~If you would like to be added to the Pinglist for when more slots are added/available, just ask!
~Normal brewing/transmuting is unavailable until near the end of the Festival (meaning normal orders will be put on a hiatus. Sorry for any inconvenience!).
~People can only order a max of 3 items (e.g. 3 lots of 20 currency, 3 skins/accents, 20 currency and 2 skins/accents, etc. (if you only order say 2 items, you can order another at any time during the festival)), and can only take up one slot, though I have some exceptions (e.g. if nobody else wants to brew anything).
~Items currently brewing/people on the waiting list/etc. will still be tracked in the first post.

::Slots:

::Additional Slots:
None!

1.png Anyways, with that done (I think ^^;), I hope you all have a wonderful Festival! And if you have any questions, feel free to ask! n.n 1.png

O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
::Pinglist::

======

-:Username & ID:-

~UnbridledPassion #184907
~MadaraKeehl #175113
~Mirna #61638
~BrightNight #216372
~KarRoy #211423
~Riokki #156194
~ReshiaDERP #237101
~
~
~
~
~
~

===

-:Reason for Ping:-

Open Cauldron/Can Do Big Orders
Open Cauldron for Transmuting
Level 8 Cauldron ?
Level 9 Cauldron ?
~
~
~
~
~
~

::Pinglist::

======

-:Username & ID:-

~UnbridledPassion #184907
~MadaraKeehl #175113
~Mirna #61638
~BrightNight #216372
~KarRoy #211423
~Riokki #156194
~ReshiaDERP #237101
~
~
~
~
~
~

===

-:Reason for Ping:-

Open Cauldron/Can Do Big Orders
Level 8 Cauldron ?
Level 9 Cauldron ?
~
~
~
~
~
~

O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
{Reserved}
Finished Orders?
Updates?
Art Gallery?
Q&A?
{Reserved}
Finished Orders?
Updates?
Art Gallery?
Q&A?
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
Now Open for business! ^^
Now Open for business! ^^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie
Hi there!

What I would like to brew: Skin: Umbral Fleece
How many of that item I would like to brew: 1
Total cost (if creating) & materials: 7500t + Green goo x5 + Green sludge x4 + Gravel x10
@Minxwolfie
Hi there!

What I would like to brew: Skin: Umbral Fleece
How many of that item I would like to brew: 1
Total cost (if creating) & materials: 7500t + Green goo x5 + Green sludge x4 + Gravel x10
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Arietta
Hello! Everything seems fine there, you can send all the items over when you're ready! I'll notify you when it's done. <3
@Arietta
Hello! Everything seems fine there, you can send all the items over when you're ready! I'll notify you when it's done. <3
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie
Sent! Sorry for the delay.
@Minxwolfie
Sent! Sorry for the delay.
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@Arietta
It's ok! ^^
@Arietta
It's ok! ^^
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye