Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UM Accents (Some Retired!)
I tried to look up all accent artists and sellers for any re-selling policies. If you see your accent on here being sold and would rather I not, please PM me! Thanks!

Feel free to barter with me on some of these prices. I'll also think about trading the accents for stuff on my wishlist (see my profile).

If you need proof before you decide to buy an accent, let me know and I'll post a screenshot. Most are on the AH if you'd rather not go through me, too! None are currently up bc lazy.

######CHECKING MY STOCK######

=====SOLD=====
I tried to look up all accent artists and sellers for any re-selling policies. If you see your accent on here being sold and would rather I not, please PM me! Thanks!

Feel free to barter with me on some of these prices. I'll also think about trading the accents for stuff on my wishlist (see my profile).

If you need proof before you decide to buy an accent, let me know and I'll post a screenshot. Most are on the AH if you'd rather not go through me, too! None are currently up bc lazy.

######CHECKING MY STOCK######

=====SOLD=====
fy5C1F5.png
@lightly Do you still have the Astronomer F accent?
@lightly Do you still have the Astronomer F accent?
@lightly would you trade Flight of Fancy for anything here
@lightly would you trade Flight of Fancy for anything here
@Kizmetto Not really interested in anything on there, sorry. Is there anything else you could trade?
@Kizmetto Not really interested in anything on there, sorry. Is there anything else you could trade?
fy5C1F5.png