Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@meowmeow2023

I took it up more strongly once I realized that Selenite was inactive. Wish I could update the thread >:|
@meowmeow2023

I took it up more strongly once I realized that Selenite was inactive. Wish I could update the thread >:|
@Sielf
Hi, I was wondering if I could get a dream exploration reading when you have the chance?
@Sielf
Hi, I was wondering if I could get a dream exploration reading when you have the chance?
@RoyalSpook

Of course! I'm sorry for the late reply... Finals week has been whooping my butt. ;__;
@RoyalSpook

Of course! I'm sorry for the late reply... Finals week has been whooping my butt. ;__;
Bump!
Bump!
@sielf

a general tarot reading please C:
how much would that be?
@sielf

a general tarot reading please C:
how much would that be?
giphy.gif
@NatsumeReikoSan

pfft, uhhh

The front page says anywhere between 10-25kt but I can take whatever you can spare!
@NatsumeReikoSan

pfft, uhhh

The front page says anywhere between 10-25kt but I can take whatever you can spare!
@sielf

okies, I will send you the trade~
@sielf

okies, I will send you the trade~
giphy.gif
@Sielf Hello again! I was wondering if you could do another spread of some sort or anything for me really. I don't know exactly what this would be and I am very unknowledgable on this subject, but I was wondering if you could do a spread of some sort to tell me if I have some kind of like spirit, guide, guardian, or something like that protecting me and looking out for me? I can go into more detail in dms but I feel like there's something there and I really want to know more. I asked my own tarot cards and I got the Wheel of Fortune, so I feel like it's really up in the air [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@Sielf

Hello again!

I was wondering if you could do another spread of some sort or anything for me really.
I don't know exactly what this would be and I am very unknowledgable on this subject, but I was wondering if you could do a spread of some sort to tell me if I have some kind of like spirit, guide, guardian, or something like that protecting me and looking out for me? I can go into more detail in dms but I feel like there's something there and I really want to know more.

I asked my own tarot cards and I got the Wheel of Fortune, so I feel like it's really up in the air
qVhWRny.png
OOOH.

Sure thing, @BrookInTheMeadow

It sounds like your guardian or guide might be something that has a more heavenly appearance or experience? It sounds like they give riddles and are made of that themselves. But I'll gladly get you a card spread for you. ♥
OOOH.

Sure thing, @BrookInTheMeadow

It sounds like your guardian or guide might be something that has a more heavenly appearance or experience? It sounds like they give riddles and are made of that themselves. But I'll gladly get you a card spread for you. ♥
@Sielf

Interesting; thanks! I'll send over a dm after work today
@Sielf

Interesting; thanks! I'll send over a dm after work today
qVhWRny.png
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78