Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@Sielf I'm all new to tarot, but past life spreads, the persona cast and career mirror interest me. Is there something different you'd recommend for a first-time customer?
@Sielf I'm all new to tarot, but past life spreads, the persona cast and career mirror interest me. Is there something different you'd recommend for a first-time customer?
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Dokvganryuu

HMM, probably not. The beginner basically has anything that they're questioning at their disposal for something. :P

Only thing tarot cards can't answer are yes/no questions, after all.
@Dokvganryuu

HMM, probably not. The beginner basically has anything that they're questioning at their disposal for something. :P

Only thing tarot cards can't answer are yes/no questions, after all.
Boop!
Boop!
@Sielf

Hello again! I was wondering if I could have a star spread or really anything that you think would be best. I just need some advice on things going on in my life right now :)
@Sielf

Hello again! I was wondering if I could have a star spread or really anything that you think would be best. I just need some advice on things going on in my life right now :)
qVhWRny.png
@BrookInTheMeadow

Sure! I'll get to that to you as soon as I can. Go ahead and message me half the payment! (hopefully I won't be dumb and forget)
@BrookInTheMeadow

Sure! I'll get to that to you as soon as I can. Go ahead and message me half the payment! (hopefully I won't be dumb and forget)
@Sielf

Thanks so much :3
@Sielf

Thanks so much :3
qVhWRny.png
@Ashenhartkrie May I get a past life tarot reading please?
@Ashenhartkrie May I get a past life tarot reading please?
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@Selenite

Hi! May I have a The Persona Cast rune reading please?
@Selenite

Hi! May I have a The Persona Cast rune reading please?
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
@Sielf Hello, May I inquire about Tea Leaf Readings? I'm new to the idea of it, so I would like to know a bit before I order it ^^
@Sielf Hello, May I inquire about Tea Leaf Readings? I'm new to the idea of it, so I would like to know a bit before I order it ^^
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@Selenite
Hello. I was wondering if I could get a rune reading? This is my first time looking into rune readings, so I'm not sure which cast would be best for a general information. I don't really have a question in mind and I'm just looking for insight.
@Selenite
Hello. I was wondering if I could get a rune reading? This is my first time looking into rune readings, so I'm not sure which cast would be best for a general information. I don't really have a question in mind and I'm just looking for insight.
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78