Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 75
Makes incoherent noises
Makes incoherent noises
Bap
Bap
Bwap. Hope everyone's Halloween was full of spook!
Bwap. Hope everyone's Halloween was full of spook!
an bop
an bop
21390.png21402.png10221.png 4WmwDza.png thisisdivide
Seeking Unbred Ice/Ice /Obs-Blck Gen1 Male
@Ashenhartkrie I would love to get a past life spread from you if possible <3
@Ashenhartkrie I would love to get a past life spread from you if possible <3
@ArmadilloAmor sure thing! if you'd like to send me a message with a self identifier (initials, a nickname, something you feel comfortable sharing with me) i can get that done for you this afternoon c:
@ArmadilloAmor sure thing! if you'd like to send me a message with a self identifier (initials, a nickname, something you feel comfortable sharing with me) i can get that done for you this afternoon c:
Bump
Bump
@Ashenhartkrie
I'd like to get a past life reading please! (also you mention in your specialties about astral body readings but that's not something in the lists of tarot or rune readings I was just curious about that)
@Ashenhartkrie
I'd like to get a past life reading please! (also you mention in your specialties about astral body readings but that's not something in the lists of tarot or rune readings I was just curious about that)
@MaribelEmerson the astral body spread is one i designed myself, thats why its not in the official list c:
@MaribelEmerson the astral body spread is one i designed myself, thats why its not in the official list c:
@Ashenhartkrie
Would it be possible for me to get both a past life and astral body spread?
@Ashenhartkrie
Would it be possible for me to get both a past life and astral body spread?
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 75