Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coven's Cottage *Tarot&Rune Readings*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@Selenite

Could I get a past life reading? :3
@Selenite

Could I get a past life reading? :3
"Find the place that love grows."
@SingapuraSixx

Of course, let me set you up with our reader @Sielf! They're very good, and I think they're currently online!
@SingapuraSixx

Of course, let me set you up with our reader @Sielf! They're very good, and I think they're currently online!
tumblr_oppi2bwdig1wnxxc9o1_100.png tumblr_oppk830pW51wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Selenite

could i get an astrological spread reading? ^^
@Selenite

could i get an astrological spread reading? ^^
AM3cfpc.png
joru
they/them
@Joruney
Go ahead and send me a PM with half the payment and we can get started on your reading! ^^
@Joruney
Go ahead and send me a PM with half the payment and we can get started on your reading! ^^
9m7DBZ3.gif
Giving this one good bump for the evening!
Giving this one good bump for the evening!
@Selenite

May I ask for two readings? Cross and Triangle Spread and Celtic Spread with your druid tarot cards? ^^
@Selenite

May I ask for two readings? Cross and Triangle Spread and Celtic Spread with your druid tarot cards? ^^
@Kikatzu

Sure! It won't be for a bit though as its 4:30 in the morning here currently. Once I get home from my lectures at the university later today I will gladly read them for you.
@Kikatzu

Sure! It won't be for a bit though as its 4:30 in the morning here currently. Once I get home from my lectures at the university later today I will gladly read them for you.
@Selenite

Could I get a Mandala spread?
@Selenite

Could I get a Mandala spread?
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
@Flyingcat4

I'm currently at college classes, but The first available reader we have will be able to help you with your reading!

@Ashenhartkrei
@Gypsum
@Sielf

When one of them gets on, they'll ping you here and then you can send the first half of the payment to whoever does your reading!
@Flyingcat4

I'm currently at college classes, but The first available reader we have will be able to help you with your reading!

@Ashenhartkrei
@Gypsum
@Sielf

When one of them gets on, they'll ping you here and then you can send the first half of the payment to whoever does your reading!
@Selenite I don't have any experience with readings at all but I'd love to have a Tetraktys spread with whomever you feel is best. I'm probably going to sleep soon but I'll be online again around 1600 FR time
@Selenite I don't have any experience with readings at all but I'd love to have a Tetraktys spread with whomever you feel is best. I'm probably going to sleep soon but I'll be online again around 1600 FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78