Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Serendipity; Rare Item Sale
1 2 ... 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... 1232 1233
@Draconequis
Oooooh, thank you! ^~^
@Draconequis
Oooooh, thank you! ^~^
i46hpPh.gif
Happy Wednesday everybody! Please join me in saying

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @JACKABUG!
You've always looked out for me (even though I'm 9 months older than you are) and been as much a friend as a sibling. I love living with you and @Teland and I don't want to imagine life without you. I hope this is your best birthday ever -- until next year! I love you bestsib! *w*

(This is not the pinglist you guys... copy from page one okay?)
@Ailyria @Anarthyan @antivertigo @Arimwe @Atzien @CornixElecti @CorruptionofPain @Draconequis @Houndstar @katarik @Linamints @Lup @Nishiboys @Stefanyd @TaintedIllusions @Varekai
Happy Wednesday everybody! Please join me in saying

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @JACKABUG!
You've always looked out for me (even though I'm 9 months older than you are) and been as much a friend as a sibling. I love living with you and @Teland and I don't want to imagine life without you. I hope this is your best birthday ever -- until next year! I love you bestsib! *w*

(This is not the pinglist you guys... copy from page one okay?)
@Ailyria @Anarthyan @antivertigo @Arimwe @Atzien @CornixElecti @CorruptionofPain @Draconequis @Houndstar @katarik @Linamints @Lup @Nishiboys @Stefanyd @TaintedIllusions @Varekai
Come chat about music! TmYwlC4.png Accessible Coli NOW!
@Jackabug

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
@Jackabug

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Terrone

Hump DAAAAAAAAAY
@Terrone

Hump DAAAAAAAAAY
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Jackabug
Oh goodness happy birthday! I don't have much to offer up unless you like circuit pearlcatchers, but I hope a birthday wish is good enough! :)
@Jackabug
Oh goodness happy birthday! I don't have much to offer up unless you like circuit pearlcatchers, but I hope a birthday wish is good enough! :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
WISHING YOU A MOST WONDERFUL HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were my very first friend here @Jackabug and I'm very proud and honored to call you friend !! May you enjoy the same amazing week of happiness and joy that I did last week !!!

and my lovely bride to be Tessa sends her love and wishes of happiness along as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WISHING YOU A MOST WONDERFUL HAPPY,HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR FRIEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You were my very first friend here @Jackabug and I'm very proud and honored to call you friend !! May you enjoy the same amazing week of happiness and joy that I did last week !!!

and my lovely bride to be Tessa sends her love and wishes of happiness along as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am returning to Flight Rising ~

However-

I really shouldn't. I still don't have time, and I'm really not healthy enough to do so. Without getting too personal, I'm in middle of planning a big move totally across the country with my significant other and dealing with my never ending health issues, but...

Elf12 is in trouble. I was talking to the Webmaster and Programmer about things and it seems they've needed to change to a cheaper domain due to a lack of donations and income over the last couple of months, and if this continues it might not be possible to keep the site going; it's costing out of pocket for him as is. So I'm not going to just do nothing as Elf12 withers and dies.

Until the site is back to a stable state, at least for a while, I'm going to be on Flight Rising - for Elf12 related business. I'd love to be friendly and sociable, but I just don't have the time. It's not possible for me to maintain that; I'd end up overwhelmed and then not be able to help out Elf12 .. and I really don't want that.

So I'm going to be here, but I'm going to be pretty silent overall. I'm not totally quitting my Giveaways, but I'm going to revamp them so they're less work (and cost, since I won't be as active) for me. I'm also going to do some kind of special Giveaway for the time I was gone, as a way of saying thanks to everyone for keeping the thread alive.

I'm going to have to spend time going through so much stuff; but I'll keep everyone updated as things progress.

I'm also aware the Elf12 links on my opening post are broken - I've contacted the webmaster and as soon as I get a response with the new links I'll get them up on the page. Thanks everyone! Let's do what we can for the kids! :)
I am returning to Flight Rising ~

However-

I really shouldn't. I still don't have time, and I'm really not healthy enough to do so. Without getting too personal, I'm in middle of planning a big move totally across the country with my significant other and dealing with my never ending health issues, but...

Elf12 is in trouble. I was talking to the Webmaster and Programmer about things and it seems they've needed to change to a cheaper domain due to a lack of donations and income over the last couple of months, and if this continues it might not be possible to keep the site going; it's costing out of pocket for him as is. So I'm not going to just do nothing as Elf12 withers and dies.

Until the site is back to a stable state, at least for a while, I'm going to be on Flight Rising - for Elf12 related business. I'd love to be friendly and sociable, but I just don't have the time. It's not possible for me to maintain that; I'd end up overwhelmed and then not be able to help out Elf12 .. and I really don't want that.

So I'm going to be here, but I'm going to be pretty silent overall. I'm not totally quitting my Giveaways, but I'm going to revamp them so they're less work (and cost, since I won't be as active) for me. I'm also going to do some kind of special Giveaway for the time I was gone, as a way of saying thanks to everyone for keeping the thread alive.

I'm going to have to spend time going through so much stuff; but I'll keep everyone updated as things progress.

I'm also aware the Elf12 links on my opening post are broken - I've contacted the webmaster and as soon as I get a response with the new links I'll get them up on the page. Thanks everyone! Let's do what we can for the kids! :)
ilvdhl.jpg
@Stephen
Good luck with that other site, and good for you for trying to save it! I know Id fight and donate all I had if I was losing a site I loved. Keep resting and I hope your health improves more soon! :)
@Stephen
Good luck with that other site, and good for you for trying to save it! I know Id fight and donate all I had if I was losing a site I loved. Keep resting and I hope your health improves more soon! :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
Thank you very much!
I'm sure we'll get this without worry. :D
@ImpossibleJedi4
Thank you very much!
I'm sure we'll get this without worry. :D
ilvdhl.jpg
@Stephen
No problem. ;) I've been here a lot while you were away and everyone is so nice! Only fitting to wish you all the luck! :)
@Stephen
No problem. ;) I've been here a lot while you were away and everyone is so nice! Only fitting to wish you all the luck! :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 ... 1232 1233