Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Narvix's LV13 Cauldron Services | OPEN
I have a level 13 cauldron that I'm really not doing much with except brewing extra stuff. So, I want to offer it to other members. Maybe you aren't a high enough level to get that Wisp familiar and you don't want to spend a large sum of treasure for it. Or you're level is maxed out but you want to brew two things at once. Whatever you need, I'm here to help.

Here is an Imgur album link with photos of every page in Baldwin's. If you are not certain what specific items an recipe needs, please ask me and I will inform you of the materials required.

How this will work:
-> 1. You will ping me (@Narvix) and inform me of what item you want brewed.
-> 2. I will then inform you of what materials I will need (this includes treasure required for the recipe).
-> 3. You will then send me the materials that are needed and I will brew your item.
-> 4. When your item is done, I will send you a PM.

I will incur a small fee for the service as it does require time. However, payment is not required until I am ready to send the item to you.

Payment: Treasure required for recipe * 0.30 (rounded up to the next whole number as needed)

During festivals, holiday flight members will receive a 15% discount. (Thus 0.15 instead of 0.30.)

For the moment, I think I will keep five (5) slots. In the future, I will revise the number of slots based on how many people sought service.

Slots
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN
I have a level 13 cauldron that I'm really not doing much with except brewing extra stuff. So, I want to offer it to other members. Maybe you aren't a high enough level to get that Wisp familiar and you don't want to spend a large sum of treasure for it. Or you're level is maxed out but you want to brew two things at once. Whatever you need, I'm here to help.

Here is an Imgur album link with photos of every page in Baldwin's. If you are not certain what specific items an recipe needs, please ask me and I will inform you of the materials required.

How this will work:
-> 1. You will ping me (@Narvix) and inform me of what item you want brewed.
-> 2. I will then inform you of what materials I will need (this includes treasure required for the recipe).
-> 3. You will then send me the materials that are needed and I will brew your item.
-> 4. When your item is done, I will send you a PM.

I will incur a small fee for the service as it does require time. However, payment is not required until I am ready to send the item to you.

Payment: Treasure required for recipe * 0.30 (rounded up to the next whole number as needed)

During festivals, holiday flight members will receive a 15% discount. (Thus 0.15 instead of 0.30.)

For the moment, I think I will keep five (5) slots. In the future, I will revise the number of slots based on how many people sought service.

Slots
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN
- OPEN
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x