Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Lv27 BBB Cauldron [OPEN]
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 54 55
[color=#006ab8]@WinterOfDecay These are the necessary items ^^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/G0OQlj6.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/qSTxbmg.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UxSOOUG.png[/img] My sister @Jigglenubis helps out with brews here, too, so if you didn't want to wait for me to finish my current order, you can send them over to her :3
@WinterOfDecay These are the necessary items ^^

G0OQlj6.png
qSTxbmg.png
UxSOOUG.png

My sister @Jigglenubis helps out with brews here, too, so if you didn't want to wait for me to finish my current order, you can send them over to her :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
So what I'm assuming is someone is using your cauldron at the moment (Assuming from previous forum posts) So since I have all the ingredients for all three items, is it possible for me to somehow contact your siblings for brewing two of the items, and then have you brew one? I don't want to take too much time off of your hands for other people. If they want money in exchange I'm fine working it out with them, but if you'd rather do it yourself I'm more than happy to oblige with whatever is most comfortable for you.
@Natakiro
So what I'm assuming is someone is using your cauldron at the moment (Assuming from previous forum posts) So since I have all the ingredients for all three items, is it possible for me to somehow contact your siblings for brewing two of the items, and then have you brew one? I don't want to take too much time off of your hands for other people. If they want money in exchange I'm fine working it out with them, but if you'd rather do it yourself I'm more than happy to oblige with whatever is most comfortable for you.
:)
@WinterOfDecay My cauldron is open right now if you wanted me to brew those three items for you. I also have the finished pieces myself that I could trade the brew items/treasure for if you don't want to wait.
@WinterOfDecay My cauldron is open right now if you wanted me to brew those three items for you. I also have the finished pieces myself that I could trade the brew items/treasure for if you don't want to wait.
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
@Jigglenubis
I would be really pleased if I could just trade over the brew items for those three pieces! Do you want me to send a crossroads with the brew items?
@Jigglenubis
I would be really pleased if I could just trade over the brew items for those three pieces! Do you want me to send a crossroads with the brew items?
@WinterOfDecay That sounds good, just send me the right materials and stuff in a 2-way CR and I'll put the finished items on it. :)
@WinterOfDecay That sounds good, just send me the right materials and stuff in a 2-way CR and I'll put the finished items on it. :)
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
@Jigglenubis
Alright, thanks a lot! Sending CR!
@Jigglenubis
Alright, thanks a lot! Sending CR!
@natakiro
are you able to brew a last minute eerie cyan grasp, please?
@natakiro
are you able to brew a last minute eerie cyan grasp, please?
monsoon_by_pupmew-dcq348v.pngtumblr_pb04puzMLY1wvvm88o1_100.png
@lapisquartz
~ she/her ~
~ FR time +8 ~
~ selling gems ~
~ levelling service ~
~ pretties for fodder ~
xxxx

giphy.gif
[
@LapisQuartz Sure thing, just toss the items+t over, and I'll brew it right up ^^
@LapisQuartz Sure thing, just toss the items+t over, and I'll brew it right up ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro
I need :
Eerie Cyan Taildecor
Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown
Eerie Cyan Pendants
Can you do them or just one at the time?
Do you know when they will take the recipies out of balwin?
I just came back today from hiatus.
Thank you!
@Natakiro
I need :
Eerie Cyan Taildecor
Eerie Cyan Ghastcrown
Eerie Cyan Pendants
Can you do them or just one at the time?
Do you know when they will take the recipies out of balwin?
I just came back today from hiatus.
Thank you!
referral-cat1.gif
@Sandia I am currently using my cauldron, so I sadly will not be able to brew anything in time. The event items will leave altogether in about 30 minutes (at 6:00 FR time.) I hope that you can find some people to help you brew them!

I just hit up my sister @Jigglenubis on Discord, and she said her cauldron is open to brew one of the items for you, if you send her the items+t from the recipe. ^^

Sorry that I can't be more helpful. D:
@Sandia I am currently using my cauldron, so I sadly will not be able to brew anything in time. The event items will leave altogether in about 30 minutes (at 6:00 FR time.) I hope that you can find some people to help you brew them!

I just hit up my sister @Jigglenubis on Discord, and she said her cauldron is open to brew one of the items for you, if you send her the items+t from the recipe. ^^

Sorry that I can't be more helpful. D:
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades