Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Lv27 BBB Cauldron [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@AmeliaSageglow Just to let you know, I have x10 Powerful Sethis Poisons and x20 Unstable Serthis Concoctions.
@AmeliaSageglow Just to let you know, I have x10 Powerful Sethis Poisons and x20 Unstable Serthis Concoctions.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro Do you mind brewing up a poison gene for me? It's long and I don't want to take up your pot for too long, so let me know if it's ok. :)

(If it's ok, I can send you all the material tomorrow morning!)
@Natakiro Do you mind brewing up a poison gene for me? It's long and I don't want to take up your pot for too long, so let me know if it's ok. :)

(If it's ok, I can send you all the material tomorrow morning!)
@manysundays Sure thing, send over the materials any time! :3
@manysundays Sure thing, send over the materials any time! :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro Awesome, I just gotta brew the last Irradiated Alchemical Reduction and I'll have all the material ready for you.
@Natakiro Awesome, I just gotta brew the last Irradiated Alchemical Reduction and I'll have all the material ready for you.
@manysundays Alrighty! I'll have it open for when you're ready. ^^
@manysundays Alrighty! I'll have it open for when you're ready. ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

I'll send you 10 more of the Powerful Serthis Poisons your way! Be expecting that!
Also, would you like me to send you the other stuff that I have?
@Natakiro

I'll send you 10 more of the Powerful Serthis Poisons your way! Be expecting that!
Also, would you like me to send you the other stuff that I have?
@Natakiro Woke up late and totally didn't have any time this morning. xP Anyways, I have all the ingredients now - sending over 1x blue ooze, 2x black slime, 2x silver muck, 20xPowerful Serthis Poison, 2xIrradiated Alchemical Reduction, and 100k. Thanks! :)
@Natakiro Woke up late and totally didn't have any time this morning. xP Anyways, I have all the ingredients now - sending over 1x blue ooze, 2x black slime, 2x silver muck, 20xPowerful Serthis Poison, 2xIrradiated Alchemical Reduction, and 100k. Thanks! :)
@AmeliaSageglow Someone is using my pot atm, but I can take the other ingredients once theirs is done, which will be in about 12 hours. Thanks for sending the Powerful Poisons, put them safely in the vault for when I make yours. :3 Do you have the rest of the ingredients for the gene scroll?

@manysundays Sorry for the late reply! I was so busy today and just got on, so it was no problem. I just put it in the pot, and sent you an image in the message to verify it. I will get it back to you ASAP! :3
@AmeliaSageglow Someone is using my pot atm, but I can take the other ingredients once theirs is done, which will be in about 12 hours. Thanks for sending the Powerful Poisons, put them safely in the vault for when I make yours. :3 Do you have the rest of the ingredients for the gene scroll?

@manysundays Sorry for the late reply! I was so busy today and just got on, so it was no problem. I just put it in the pot, and sent you an image in the message to verify it. I will get it back to you ASAP! :3
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!