Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Festival Chests @ 35 Shrooms
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Selling Festival Chests @ 35 Festival Currency Each!
Ratio for Festival Currency is 1:1000t.
No Pinglist, Sorry!
(But, I bump the thread whenever I get a chest in stock so if you subscribe it will notify you on it's own <3)

Currently in stock:

Do to a limited stock each festival please allow others to get their chests before claiming duplicates, thank you.
Selling Festival Chests @ 35 Festival Currency Each!
Ratio for Festival Currency is 1:1000t.
No Pinglist, Sorry!
(But, I bump the thread whenever I get a chest in stock so if you subscribe it will notify you on it's own <3)

Currently in stock:

Do to a limited stock each festival please allow others to get their chests before claiming duplicates, thank you.
giphy.gif
FR+3
Reserved
Reserved
giphy.gif
FR+3
@Murine @Pocketsized @CometStorm @MidnightFS @SerenityBreeze @VoxxVoleur

Welcome to my new shop, I have pinged you for recent or consistent transactions with me if you would like to be added to any of the existing ping lists please let me know. My old shop has been changed to a post thread for those looking to exchange their chests with other users. This thread is solely for exchanging with me please use the other thread for transactions with others. Thank you and happy festival. <3
@Murine @Pocketsized @CometStorm @MidnightFS @SerenityBreeze @VoxxVoleur

Welcome to my new shop, I have pinged you for recent or consistent transactions with me if you would like to be added to any of the existing ping lists please let me know. My old shop has been changed to a post thread for those looking to exchange their chests with other users. This thread is solely for exchanging with me please use the other thread for transactions with others. Thank you and happy festival. <3
giphy.gif
FR+3
@Necrovatai Could you please add me to your pinglist for Freezing Breath and Dark Ice chests?
Thanks for the ping to the new thread : )
@Necrovatai Could you please add me to your pinglist for Freezing Breath and Dark Ice chests?
Thanks for the ping to the new thread : )
G5Ovnmj.png
@Necrovatai

May I trade 35 snow for your Below Zero Chest?
In fact, may I be added to a pinglist if you have any chests for trade for snow? I'm not having any luck getting chests this festival, but am rolling in snow. ^^;
@Necrovatai

May I trade 35 snow for your Below Zero Chest?
In fact, may I be added to a pinglist if you have any chests for trade for snow? I'm not having any luck getting chests this festival, but am rolling in snow. ^^;
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Necrovatai

Thank you! ^^
@Necrovatai

Thank you! ^^
o5xt3.gif
@Necrovatai

Can I take your Cursed Watcher Chest & Below Zero Chest for 70 snow together? c:
@Necrovatai

Can I take your Cursed Watcher Chest & Below Zero Chest for 70 snow together? c:
@Necrovatai Would you please ping me if you get any Freezer Chests in stock? :)
@Necrovatai Would you please ping me if you get any Freezer Chests in stock? :)
theyThem.png
@Necrovatai

Yes please! Shall I send over the snow?
@Necrovatai

Yes please! Shall I send over the snow?
o5xt3.gif
@Necrovatai could I trade a Freezing Breath Chest for 35 Eternal Snows? Please ping me if you get one!
@Necrovatai could I trade a Freezing Breath Chest for 35 Eternal Snows? Please ping me if you get one!
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29