Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] New Stock ~ Ironwood Apparel & More
1 2
[center][color=maroon][size=6][b][u]Ironwood Shop[/u][/b][/size][/color] [size=4][b]~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1728176#post_17197689]Shop Directory[/url] ~ ~ ~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1728176#post_17197689]Dragon Auctions[/url] ~ ~ ~ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1693956/1]Charms of the Ironwood Hatchery[/url] ~[/b][/size] ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19228039] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192281/19228039_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b]Hello! I am Angrboda, leader of the Ironwood Clan. Welcome to the Ironwood Shop![/b][/center] [center]We offer a variety of goods and services for sale or trade, and offer [color=maroon][b]deals[/b][/color] when you purchase multiple items at once. Be sure to check back often for new stock! Please see the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1728176#post_17197689][b]Shop Directory[/b][/url] post below for current details. The Ironwood clan shares the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1693956/1][b]Charms of the Ironwood Hatchery[/b][/url] with our sister Arcane clan, overseen by shadowfire1223. [i]*Note: angsthound's breeding pairs are currently on hiatus.[/i] To be added to any of the [b]Pinglists[/b] for the store's restocking and updates, please [b]ping our shopkeeper @angsthound.[/b] Thanks for visiting the Ironwood, and enjoy your shopping![/center] [center]~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [/center] [center] [color=#792FB2][size=4][b][u]Current Status[/u][/b][/size][/color] [color=indigo][b]Brewing -- Level 14[/b][/color] [b]Cauldron Status:[/b] Open [Slots Free] [color=indigo][b]Sniping Services[/b][/color] [b]Status:[/b] Open [Slots Free] [color=indigo][b]Coli Grinding[/b][/color] [b]Status:[/b] Open [Slots Free] [color=indigo][b]Dom Discount[/b][/color] [b]Status:[/b] Closed [color=indigo][b]Currency Exchange[/b][/color] [b]Status:[/b] Open Available: All currencies except Shards. [/center] [center]~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [/center] [quote name=Pinglists] [b]New Stock Added[/b] - [b]New Holiday Items[/b] - [b]General - All Updates[/b] - [/quote]
Ironwood Shop

~ Shop Directory ~
~
~ Dragon Auctions ~
~
~ Charms of the Ironwood Hatchery ~

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Hello! I am Angrboda, leader of the Ironwood Clan.
Welcome to the Ironwood Shop!

We offer a variety of goods and services for sale or trade, and offer deals when you purchase multiple items at once. Be sure to check back often for new stock!

Please see the Shop Directory post below for current details.

The Ironwood clan shares the Charms of the Ironwood Hatchery with our sister Arcane clan, overseen by shadowfire1223.
*Note: angsthound's breeding pairs are currently on hiatus.

To be added to any of the Pinglists for the store's restocking and updates, please ping our shopkeeper @angsthound.

Thanks for visiting the Ironwood, and enjoy your shopping!

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~
Current Status

Brewing -- Level 14
Cauldron Status: Open [Slots Free]

Sniping Services

Coli Grinding

Dom Discount

Currency Exchange
Available: All currencies except Shards.

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Pinglists wrote:

New Stock Added
-

New Holiday Items
-

General - All Updates
-
Give my dragons some love!

SzqWh.gif3wWtw.gifyPPb0.gifDEOuH.gif
[center][size=5][b][u]Shop Directory[/u][/b][/size][/center] [quote name="Rates and Rules"] [center] [b]1g = 850t = 1 Holiday Currency.[/b] Any two HCs are 1:1 for each other. Items valued at [b]LAH[/b] unless otherwise noted. [b]Negotiation welcome![/b] [b]For pure currency at LAH/stated price, please send a two-way CR directly.[/b] You don't have to comment unless you wish to negotiate or trade items. [i]I am subscribed - no pings necessary![/i] [b][u]Payment Accepted In[/u][/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [b]Gems, Treasure, Item Trades,[/b] and [b]Select Holiday Currencies[/b]. Eggs, Chests, Gene & Breed Scrolls, Food Stacks, and Baldwin goops always wanted. Any items for my ongoing [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2123036][b]Challenge Goals[/b][/url] are very appreciated! [b]UM accents also wanted![/b] Please see my Wishlist and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22562401][b]current UMA collection[/b][/url] for ideas about what I like. Please see the [b]Items Wanted[/b] post, my Wishlist, and my Bestiary for more. [u][b]Currently Accepting[/b][/u] [item=Bladed Flatleaf][item=Immaculate Tablet] [i]Bladed Flatleaf, Immaculate Tablet[/i] [/center] [/quote] [center]~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~[/center] [center] [size=4][u][b]Services Offered[/b][/u][/size] We offer brewing, sniping, and coli grinding services for a small fee. We also offer a free Currency Exchange and [b]free[/b] Dom Discount services when Plague is up (though tips are much appreciated!). Please see the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1728176#post_17197699][b]Services List[/b][/url] post below for details. [color=indigo][b]Brewing -- Level 14[/b][/color] *** [color=indigo][b]Dom Discount[/b][/color] *** [color=indigo][b]Sniping Services[/b][/color] *** [color=indigo][b]Coli Grinding[/b][/color] *** [color=indigo][b]Currency Exchange[/b][/color] [/center] [center]~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~[/center] [center] [size=4][u][b]Goods for Sale[/b][/u][/size] [color=darkgreen][b]Apparel[/b][/color] *** [color=darkgreen][b]Familiars[/b][/color] *** [color=darkgreen][b]Specialty[/b][/color] *** [color=darkgreen][b]Baldwin Goops[/b][/color] *** [color=darkgreen][b]Skins and Chests[/b][/color] *** [color=darkgreen][b]Battle Stones and Trinkets[/b][/color] *** [color=darkgreen][b]Swipp/Baldwin and Food[/b][/color] -- [i]OUT of food.[/i] [i]Stock Lists last updated: December 31, 2017[/i] [/center] [quote name="Current Deals"] [center] [color=maroon][b][u]Current Deals:[/u][/b][/color] [color=maroon]Battle Stones[/color] - [i]Buy any three and get 10% off LAH![/i] [color=maroon]Familiars[/color] - [i]Bulk familiars: 10-pack for 50,000 / 80g.[/i] [color=maroon]Holiday Chests[/color] - [i]Buy the complete set of six Trickmurk 2016 Chests and get 5% off LAH![/i] [/center] [/quote]
Shop Directory

Rates and Rules wrote:
1g = 850t = 1 Holiday Currency.
Any two HCs are 1:1 for each other.

Items valued at LAH unless otherwise noted.
Negotiation welcome!

For pure currency at LAH/stated price, please send a two-way CR directly.
You don't have to comment unless you wish to negotiate or trade items.
I am subscribed - no pings necessary!

Payment Accepted In

icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png icon_treasure.png

Gems, Treasure, Item Trades, and Select Holiday Currencies.

Eggs, Chests, Gene & Breed Scrolls, Food Stacks, and Baldwin goops always wanted.
Any items for my ongoing Challenge Goals are very appreciated!

UM accents also wanted! Please see my Wishlist and current UMA collection for ideas about what I like.

Please see the Items Wanted post, my Wishlist, and my Bestiary for more.

Currently Accepting

Bladed Flatleaf Immaculate Tablet
Bladed Flatleaf, Immaculate Tablet

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Services Offered

We offer brewing, sniping, and coli grinding services for a small fee. We also offer a free Currency Exchange and free Dom Discount services when Plague is up (though tips are much appreciated!).

Please see the Services List post below for details.

Brewing -- Level 14
Dom Discount
Sniping Services
Coli Grinding
Currency Exchange

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Goods for Sale

Apparel
Familiars
Specialty
Baldwin Goops
Skins and Chests
Battle Stones and Trinkets
Swipp/Baldwin and Food -- OUT of food.

Stock Lists last updated: December 31, 2017

Current Deals wrote:
Current Deals:

Battle Stones - Buy any three and get 10% off LAH!
Familiars - Bulk familiars: 10-pack for 50,000 / 80g.
Holiday Chests - Buy the complete set of six Trickmurk 2016 Chests and get 5% off LAH!

[center][size=5][u][b]Items Wanted[/b][/u][/size][/center] [center][b]Items generally valued at LAH.[/b] See my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2123036]list of types of items I collect for challenges[/url] here. My [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17N6JNqht8YvwL7utiuNHK44azThWtsWsQMxB7gOBexs/edit?usp=sharing]general wishlist[/url] lists all of the specific items I want. The Accents/Skins tab of my wishlist has a complete list of all the [b]user-made accents[/b] that I like, including priority ratings on some of the ones I most want. I'm also always looking for familiars I don't have. Check my Bestiary to see what I do or don't have (in case I haven't gotten to update the list below yet). [/center] [center]~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [/center] [quote name="General Wants"] [center] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest][item=Iron Treasure Chest][item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg][item=Unhatched Nocturne Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [item=Eliminate][item=Ambush][item=Rally][item=Berserker][item=Sap] [item=Tincture of Dissolution][item=Major Health Potion][item=Health Potion] [b]I also accept FULL STACKS OF FOOD! I have lots of hungry dragons to feed, after all.[/b] Food stacks are currently valued at 50t per food point or LAH treasure price, whichever is lower. [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Specialty Items Wanted"] [center] [item=Breed Change: Skydancer][item=Breed Change: Bogsneak][item=Breed Change: Coatl][item=Breed Change: Wildclaw] [item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Breed Change: Guardian][item=Breed Change: Mirror][item=Breed Change: Fae][item=Breed Change: Tundra] Breed Changes: Skydancer, Bogsneak, Coatl, Wildclaw, Spiral, Guardian, Mirror, Fae, Tundra [item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Primary Gene: Iridescent][item=Primary Gene: Metallic][item=Primary Gene: Cherub] [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Primary Gene: Falcon][item=Primary Gene: Savannah][item=Primary Gene: Tapir][item=Primary Gene: Wasp] [item=Primary Gene: Petals][item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Primary Gene: Ripple][item=Primary Gene: Vipera][item=Primary Gene: Clown] [item=Primary Gene: Tiger][item=Primary Gene: Jaguar] Primary Genes: Skink, Python, Iridescent, Metallic, Cherub, Pinstripe, Falcon, Savannah, Tapir, Wasp, Petals, Poison, Ripple, Vipera, Clown, Tiger, Jaguar [item=Secondary Gene: Bee][item=Secondary Gene: Butterfly][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [item=Secondary Gene: Morph][item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer][item=Secondary Gene: Alloy][item=Secondary Gene: Striation][item=Secondary Gene: Safari] [item=Secondary Gene: Current][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][item=Secondary Gene: Stripes][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] Secondary Genes: Alloy, Bee, Butterfly, Current, Morph, Peregrine, Safari, Shimmer, Spinner, Striation, Stripes, Toxin, Trail [item=Tertiary Gene: Filigree][item=Tertiary Gene: Capsule][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit][item=Tertiary Gene: Contour][item=Tertiary Gene: Gembond][item=Tertiary Gene: Spines] [item=Tertiary Gene: Opal][item=Tertiary Gene: Scales][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] Tertiary Genes: Filigree, Capsule, Glimmer, Runes, Circuit, Contour, Gembond, Spines, Opal, Scales, Stained, Thylacine, Underbelly [item=Boon of Fertility][item=Swiftbrood Boon][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=Scroll of Renaming] Boon of Fertility, Swiftbrood Boon, Tri-Color Scatterscroll, Scroll of Renaming [item=Vista: Alchemical Formula][item=Vista: Baldwin's Brew][item=Vista: Tentacles][item=Vista: Gem Hoarder][item=Vista: Treasure Hoarder] [item=Vista: Axolotl][item=Vista: Boneyard][item=Vista: Solar][item=Vista: Night Sky][item=Vista: Ghostlight Ruins] [item=Vista: Harpy's Roost][item=Vista: Mire][item=Vista: Boreal Wood][item=Vista: Volcanic Vents][item=Vista: Blooming Grove] Vistas: Alchemical Formula, Baldwin's Brew, Tentacles, Gem Hoarder, Treasure Hoarder, Axolotl, Boneyard, Solar, Night Sky, Ghostlight Ruins, Harpy's Roost, Mire, Boreal Wood, Volcanic Vents, Blooming Grove [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Familiars Wanted"] [center] [b]I can dream...[/b] [item=Bone Fiend][item=Golden Idol][item=Skycat][item=Cog Frog] [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][item=Speedy][item=Boolean] [b][i]My most-wanted familiar of them all is the [u]Bone Fiend[/u].[/i][/b] [b]Someday I'll have them all...[/b] [item=Lightning Sprite][item=Fire Sprite][item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Ice Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Light Sprite] [b]Gathering[/b] [item=Dire Hyena][item=Wasteland Collector][item=Darktouched Chimera] [item=Manticore][item=Hippojay][item=Longjaw Lurefish][item=Cactus Marzal][item=Melon Marzal] [item=Garden Watcher][item=Barred Skira][item=Firebug][item=Garden Larail][item=Tender Larail] [b]Baldwin[/b] [item=Anomalous Nekomata][item=Anomalous Skink] [item=Bubble Brook Gecko][item=Conjoined Skink][item=Cheerful Residue][item=Cosmo Gecko] [item=Firefly Cockatrice][item=Great Blue Waveskimmer][item=Irregular Nekomata][item=Juvenile Starsweeper][item=Lesser Wisp] [item=Marbled Serpenta][item=Peacock Spider][item=Protobeast][item=Quartz Cockatrice][item=Rosetail] [item=Sentient Alloy][item=Shiny Residue][item=Speckled Peacock Spider][item=Tar-Trooper Slarg][item=Tropical Caiman] [b]Swipp[/b] [item=Barking Jester][item=Cinderkelp Loach][item=Glossy Duskrat] [item=Inscribed Pangolin][item=Longwing Epiptite][item=Maned Cobra][item=Rosy Lake Cormorant] [item=Rosy Peryton][item=Skycrest Bicorn][item=Spined Cobra][item=Vermillion Epiptite] [b]Gem Marketplace[/b] [item=Black Dwarf Unicorn][item=Dwarf Unicorn][item=Longhorn Capricat] [item=Candycane Xolo][item=Shimmering Xolo][item=Fluted Pukasloth][item=Spotted Pukasloth][item=Prancing Capricat] [item=Glasswing Flutter][item=Ruffle Glasswing][item=Melprin][item=Roundhorn Melprin][item=Rivermouth Flatbill] [b]Treasure Marketplace[/b] [item=Golden Kitsune][item=Aurora Pangolin] [item=Bearded Yeti][item=Blackline Bicorn Whale][item=Buff Laced Cockatrice][item=Candy Cockatrice] [item=Cinder Mith][item=Clouded Mith][item=Dwarf Hainu Macaw][item=Gladeveins Needletooth][item=Golden Featherfin] [item=Mottled Buttersnake][item=Pangolin Racer][item=Petalwing Peryton][item=Princess Petal Gecko][item=Silver Featherfin] [item=Seaglass Swimmer][item=Serpenta][item=Silvermane Barbtail][item=Watermelon Coleus Gecko][item=Yeti Brawler] [b]Coliseum Bosses[/b] [item=Coarsefur Yeti][item=Crowned Roc][item=Crystalhide Jester] [item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Disoriented Spirit][item=Featherback Boar][item=Flowering Pohip][item=Frost Delver] [item=Ghostly Rat Lord][item=Goldenbeast][item=Hydra][item=Malevolent Spirit][item=Molten Wartoad] [item=Mossy Pohip][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][item=Rat King][item=Roc][item=Spiney Whale] [item=Stone Borer][item=Tunnel Hydra][item=Undying Featherback][item=Wartoad][item=Wave Sweeper] [b]Coliseum[/b] [item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=Chipskink][item=Mith Bruiser][item=Primrose Mith] [item=Ragepuff][item=Satin Pocketmouse][item=Silky Webwing][item=Sweetpuff][item=Webwing Alpha] [item=Umberhorn Qiriq][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Barkskin Watcher][item=Buttercup Strangler][item=Flowering Pohip] [item=Frostbite Dryad][item=Fungi Sage][item=Grove Piper][item=Lilium Floron][item=Moonlight Fungi] [item=Mossy Pohip][item=Spotted Faun][item=Sunbeam Dryad][item=Venomtooth Pilco][item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail] [item=Runic Bat][item=Ethereal Trickster][item=Gale Wolf][item=Daydream Puffer][item=Maren Defender] [item=Oceansurf Magus][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Crested River Flight][item=Fanrat][item=Giant White Toridae] [item=Goldfin River Flight][item=Scaleside Noggle][item=Sewer Toridae][item=Silky Fanrat][item=Sludge Sifter] [item=Armored Greatowl][item=Ashmane Chimera][item=Bengal Chimera][item=Greenwing Razorclaw][item=Hulking Greatowl] [item=Longneck Gladiator][item=Longneck Scrapper][item=Raptorik Bladedancer][item=Raptorik Ringmaster][item=Stormclaw Showman] [item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Fiendcat][item=Clown Hippocampus][item=Petal Jumper][item=Ringlet Amphithere] [item=Maned Rasa][item=Venerable Shalebuck][item=Longneck Scholar][item=Pronghorn Stomper] [item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Scythe Kamaitachi] [item=Corrosive Depin][item=Golden Porpoise][item=Kelp Tender][item=Mammertee][item=Maren Ambusher] [item=Maren Scout][item=Maren Warrior][item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Octoflyer][item=Relic Eel] [item=Sentinel Mith][item=Sentry Squawker] [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Apparel Wanted"] [center] [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Accents Most Wanted"] [center] [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Other Items Wanted"] [center] [item=Dire Wooden Toy][item=Delightful Wooden Unicorn] [item=Arcane Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Fire Runestone] [item=Earth Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Wind Runestone][item=Nature Runestone] [item=Lightning Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone] [item=Nocturne Puppet][item=Multi-Lens Magnifier][item=Mirror][item=Night Flame] [item=Weathered Grimoire][item=Leporidae Guise][item=Hourglass][item=Crystal Ball] [item=Living Stones][item=Chameleon][item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar][item=Bee Orchid] [item=Lakebottom Flounder][item=Flying Gurnard][item=Leaf Insect][item=Cuckoo] [b]also accepting most Swipp and Baldwin stacks[/b] [/center] [/quote]
Items Wanted

Items generally valued at LAH.

See my list of types of items I collect for challenges here. My general wishlist lists all of the specific items I want.

The Accents/Skins tab of my wishlist has a complete list of all the user-made accents that I like, including priority ratings on some of the ones I most want.

I'm also always looking for familiars I don't have. Check my Bestiary to see what I do or don't have (in case I haven't gotten to update the list below yet).

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

General Wants wrote:
Gilded Decorative Chest Iron Treasure Chest Rusted Treasure Chest

Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Light Egg
Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Earth Egg
Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Nature Egg

Eliminate Ambush Rally Berserker Sap
Tincture of Dissolution Major Health Potion Health Potion

I also accept FULL STACKS OF FOOD! I have lots of hungry dragons to feed, after all.
Food stacks are currently valued at 50t per food point or LAH treasure price, whichever is lower.

Specialty Items Wanted wrote:
Breed Change: Skydancer Breed Change: Bogsneak Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Wildclaw
Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Mirror Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Tundra
Breed Changes: Skydancer, Bogsneak, Coatl, Wildclaw, Spiral, Guardian, Mirror, Fae, Tundra

Primary Gene: Skink Primary Gene: Python Primary Gene: Iridescent Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Cherub
Primary Gene: Pinstripe Primary Gene: Falcon Primary Gene: Savannah Primary Gene: Tapir Primary Gene: Wasp
Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Poison Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Vipera Primary Gene: Clown
Primary Gene: Tiger Primary Gene: Jaguar
Primary Genes: Skink, Python, Iridescent, Metallic, Cherub, Pinstripe, Falcon, Savannah, Tapir, Wasp, Petals, Poison, Ripple, Vipera, Clown, Tiger, Jaguar

Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Spinner
Secondary Gene: Morph Secondary Gene: Shimmer Secondary Gene: Alloy Secondary Gene: Striation Secondary Gene: Safari
Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Trail Secondary Gene: Toxin
Secondary Genes: Alloy, Bee, Butterfly, Current, Morph, Peregrine, Safari, Shimmer, Spinner, Striation, Stripes, Toxin, Trail

Tertiary Gene: Filigree Tertiary Gene: Capsule Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Circuit Tertiary Gene: Contour Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Spines
Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Scales Tertiary Gene: Stained Tertiary Gene: Thylacine Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
Tertiary Genes: Filigree, Capsule, Glimmer, Runes, Circuit, Contour, Gembond, Spines, Opal, Scales, Stained, Thylacine, Underbelly

Boon of Fertility Swiftbrood Boon Tri-Color Scatterscroll Scroll of Renaming
Boon of Fertility, Swiftbrood Boon, Tri-Color Scatterscroll, Scroll of Renaming

Vista: Alchemical Formula Vista: Baldwin's Brew Vista: Tentacles Vista: Gem Hoarder Vista: Treasure Hoarder
Vista: Axolotl Vista: Boneyard Vista: Solar Vista: Night Sky Vista: Ghostlight Ruins
Vista: Harpy's Roost Vista: Mire Vista: Boreal Wood Vista: Volcanic Vents Vista: Blooming Grove
Vistas: Alchemical Formula, Baldwin's Brew, Tentacles, Gem Hoarder, Treasure Hoarder, Axolotl, Boneyard, Solar, Night Sky, Ghostlight Ruins, Harpy's Roost, Mire, Boreal Wood, Volcanic Vents, Blooming Grove

Familiars Wanted wrote:

I can dream...

Bone Fiend Golden Idol Skycat Cog Frog
Red-Footed Akirbeak Speedy Boolean

My most-wanted familiar of them all is the Bone Fiend.

Someday I'll have them all...

Lightning Sprite Fire Sprite Arcane Sprite
Ice Sprite Earth Sprite Light Sprite

Gathering

Dire Hyena Wasteland Collector Darktouched Chimera
Manticore Hippojay Longjaw Lurefish Cactus Marzal Melon Marzal
Garden Watcher Barred Skira Firebug Garden Larail Tender Larail

Baldwin

Anomalous Nekomata Anomalous Skink
Bubble Brook Gecko Conjoined Skink Cheerful Residue Cosmo Gecko
Firefly Cockatrice Great Blue Waveskimmer Irregular Nekomata Juvenile Starsweeper Lesser Wisp
Marbled Serpenta Peacock Spider Protobeast Quartz Cockatrice Rosetail
Sentient Alloy Shiny Residue Speckled Peacock Spider Tar-Trooper Slarg Tropical Caiman

Swipp

Barking Jester Cinderkelp Loach Glossy Duskrat
Inscribed Pangolin Longwing Epiptite Maned Cobra Rosy Lake Cormorant
Rosy Peryton Skycrest Bicorn Spined Cobra Vermillion Epiptite

Gem Marketplace

Black Dwarf Unicorn Dwarf Unicorn Longhorn Capricat
Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo Fluted Pukasloth Spotted Pukasloth Prancing Capricat
Glasswing Flutter Ruffle Glasswing Melprin Roundhorn Melprin Rivermouth Flatbill

Treasure Marketplace

Golden Kitsune Aurora Pangolin
Bearded Yeti Blackline Bicorn Whale Buff Laced Cockatrice Candy Cockatrice
Cinder Mith Clouded Mith Dwarf Hainu Macaw Gladeveins Needletooth Golden Featherfin
Mottled Buttersnake Pangolin Racer Petalwing Peryton Princess Petal Gecko Silver Featherfin
Seaglass Swimmer Serpenta Silvermane Barbtail Watermelon Coleus Gecko Yeti Brawler

Coliseum Bosses

Coarsefur Yeti Crowned Roc Crystalhide Jester
Deeprealm Hunter Disoriented Spirit Featherback Boar Flowering Pohip Frost Delver
Ghostly Rat Lord Goldenbeast Hydra Malevolent Spirit Molten Wartoad
Mossy Pohip Overcharged Silverbeast Rat King Roc Spiney Whale
Stone Borer Tunnel Hydra Undying Featherback Wartoad Wave Sweeper

Coliseum

Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Brown-Spotted Mith Chipskink Mith Bruiser Primrose Mith
Ragepuff Satin Pocketmouse Silky Webwing Sweetpuff Webwing Alpha
Umberhorn Qiriq Aspen Gall Dryad Barkskin Watcher Buttercup Strangler Flowering Pohip
Frostbite Dryad Fungi Sage Grove Piper Lilium Floron Moonlight Fungi
Mossy Pohip Spotted Faun Sunbeam Dryad Venomtooth Pilco Blue Dragon Reef Snail

Runic Bat Ethereal Trickster Gale Wolf Daydream Puffer Maren Defender
Oceansurf Magus Riptide Clipper Crested River Flight Fanrat Giant White Toridae
Goldfin River Flight Scaleside Noggle Sewer Toridae Silky Fanrat Sludge Sifter
Armored Greatowl Ashmane Chimera Bengal Chimera Greenwing Razorclaw Hulking Greatowl
Longneck Gladiator Longneck Scrapper Raptorik Bladedancer Raptorik Ringmaster Stormclaw Showman
Ashscale Ophiotaurus Fiendcat Clown Hippocampus Petal Jumper Ringlet Amphithere

Maned Rasa Venerable Shalebuck Longneck Scholar Pronghorn Stomper
Blackwing Croaker Brilliant Psywurm Mistwatch Shellion Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi
Corrosive Depin Golden Porpoise Kelp Tender Mammertee Maren Ambusher
Maren Scout Maren Warrior Maren Wavesinger Octoflyer Relic Eel
Sentinel Mith Sentry Squawker

Apparel Wanted wrote:

Accents Most Wanted wrote:

Other Items Wanted wrote:

Dire Wooden Toy Delightful Wooden Unicorn
Arcane Runestone Plague Runestone Fire Runestone
Earth Runestone Light Runestone Wind Runestone Nature Runestone
Lightning Runestone Ice Runestone Water Runestone Shadow Runestone

Nocturne Puppet Multi-Lens Magnifier Mirror Night Flame
Weathered Grimoire Leporidae Guise Hourglass Crystal Ball
Living Stones Chameleon Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Bee Orchid
Lakebottom Flounder Flying Gurnard Leaf Insect Cuckoo

also accepting most Swipp and Baldwin stacks

[center][size=5][b][u]Services List[/u][/b][/size][/center] [quote name=Rules] [center] We offer brewing, sniping, and coli grinding services for a small fee. We also offer Dom Discount services for [b]free[/b] when Plague is up (tips are much appreciated!). Currency Exchanges are always free. Payment for [b]Grinding[/b] is due when your order is complete. I will set up a Two-Way CR. For Brewing, Sniping, and Dom services, [u][b]you must provide the needed currency and materials upfront[/b][/u], and/or purchase materials from me. A [b]One-Way CR with all materials, currency, and fees is preferred[/b]. [color=purple][b]I will accept the CR when I am next online working. If I can't complete your order within 24 hours, I will contact you to arrange a completion date or return your money.[/b][/color] [/center] [/quote] [center]~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [/center] [center][size=4][u][b]Services Offered[/b][/u][/size] [color=indigo][b][u]Brewing -- Level 14[/u][/b][/color] [b]Fees:[/b] [i]Transmuting:[/i] 50t fee per item, 450t / ten items, 750t / twenty items, 3000t / full stack [i]Item Brewing:[/i] genes = 1000t fee; festival items = 500t each; everything else free [b]Cauldron Status:[/b] Open [Empty] [b]Orders:[/b] 1. open 2. open 3. open ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [color=indigo][b][u]Sniping Services[/u][/b][/color] [b]Fees:[/b] 2000t per order, up to ten items per order; two orders per person/day [b]Status:[/b] Open [b]Orders:[/b] 1. open 2. open 3. open 4. open 5. open ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [color=indigo][b][u]Coli Grinding[/u][/b][/color] [b]Fees:[/b] [i]Standard:[/i] 25kt / 30 minutes [i]Fest:[/i] 35kt / 30 minutes -- OR: 25kt / 30 minutes if you want ONLY Chests [i]Rush:[/i] additional 15kt / 30 minutes, jump to the head of the line. [b]ONE[/b] Rush order at a time accepted. Each order is good for up to [b]two hours[/b] of grinding (four 30-minute slots). Max two orders (four hours) per person/week. If you wish to order more than four hours of grinding during one week, please PM me to negotiate a [b]bulk order[/b]. You can [b]schedule festival grinding in advance.[/b] One pre-order per person, please. [b]Status:[/b] Open [b]Orders:[/b] 1. open 2. open 3. open (Rush: open) (Bulk: open) (Fest pre-order 1: open) (Fest pre-order 2: open) (Fest pre-order 3: open) [i]Order of Priority: Fest pre-orders, Rush order, Standard fest/non-fest orders; Bulk as negotiated.[/i] ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [color=indigo][b][u]Dom Discount[/u][/b][/color] [b]Fees:[/b] free, though tips are appreciated [b]Status:[/b] Closed [b]Orders:[/b] 1. - 2. - 3. - 4. - 5. - 6. - ~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~ [color=indigo][b][u]Currency Exchange[/u][/b][/color] [b]1 Holiday Currency = 1g = 850t.[/b] Any two HCs are 1:1 for each other. The current and upcoming HCs may be used as payment for items. Any other HC will [i]only[/i] be accepted as exchanges for other HCs. I also [b]sell HCs[/b] for gems/treasure. I will consider buying Current and Upcoming HCs, or [b]full stacks[/b] of other HCs, for treasure/gems. [b]Current and Upcoming HCs[/b] [item=Bladed Flatleaf][item=Immaculate Tablet] [i]Bladed Flatleaf, Immaculate Tablet[/i] [/center] [quote name=In-Stock] [center] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [b]Gems for sale:[/b] none [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img][b]Purchasing Gems:[/b] none right now. [item=Immaculate Tablet]x0 [item=Charged Sprocket]x3 [item=Glowing Ember]x71 [item=Magical Shard]x0 [item=All-Seeing Shroom]x24 [item=Deepearth Geode]x243 [item=Eternal Snow]x31 [item=Shimmering Pinecone]x45 [item=Messengers Scroll]x93 [item=Giant Sand Dollar]x12 [item=Bladed Flatleaf]x0 [/center] [/quote]
Services List

Rules wrote:
We offer brewing, sniping, and coli grinding services for a small fee. We also offer Dom Discount services for free when Plague is up (tips are much appreciated!).

Currency Exchanges are always free.

Payment for Grinding is due when your order is complete.
I will set up a Two-Way CR.

For Brewing, Sniping, and Dom services, you must provide the needed currency and materials upfront, and/or purchase materials from me.

A One-Way CR with all materials, currency, and fees is preferred.

I will accept the CR when I am next online working. If I can't complete your order within 24 hours, I will contact you to arrange a completion date or return your money.

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Services Offered

Brewing -- Level 14

Fees:
Transmuting: 50t fee per item, 450t / ten items, 750t / twenty items, 3000t / full stack
Item Brewing: genes = 1000t fee; festival items = 500t each; everything else free

Cauldron Status: Open [Empty]

Orders:
1. open
2. open
3. open

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Sniping Services

Fees: 2000t per order, up to ten items per order; two orders per person/day

Orders:
1. open
2. open
3. open
4. open
5. open

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Coli Grinding

Fees:
Standard: 25kt / 30 minutes
Fest: 35kt / 30 minutes -- OR: 25kt / 30 minutes if you want ONLY Chests
Rush: additional 15kt / 30 minutes, jump to the head of the line.
ONE Rush order at a time accepted.

Each order is good for up to two hours of grinding (four 30-minute slots).
Max two orders (four hours) per person/week.
If you wish to order more than four hours of grinding during one week, please PM me to negotiate a bulk order.

You can schedule festival grinding in advance. One pre-order per person, please.

Orders:
1. open
2. open
3. open

(Rush: open)
(Bulk: open)

(Fest pre-order 1: open)
(Fest pre-order 2: open)
(Fest pre-order 3: open)

Order of Priority: Fest pre-orders, Rush order, Standard fest/non-fest orders; Bulk as negotiated.

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Dom Discount

Fees: free, though tips are appreciated

Orders:
1. -
2. -
3. -
4. -
5. -
6. -

~*~~*~*~~*~*~~*~

Currency Exchange

1 Holiday Currency = 1g = 850t.
Any two HCs are 1:1 for each other.

The current and upcoming HCs may be used as payment for items.
Any other HC will only be accepted as exchanges for other HCs.

I also sell HCs for gems/treasure.
I will consider buying Current and Upcoming HCs, or full stacks of other HCs, for treasure/gems.

Current and Upcoming HCs
Bladed Flatleaf Immaculate Tablet
Bladed Flatleaf, Immaculate Tablet

In-Stock wrote:
icon_gems.png Gems for sale: none
icon_treasure.pngPurchasing Gems: none right now.

Immaculate Tablet x0 Charged Sprocket x3 Glowing Ember x71 Magical Shard x0
All-Seeing Shroom x24 Deepearth Geode x243 Eternal Snow x31 Shimmering Pinecone x45
x93 Giant Sand Dollar x12 Bladed Flatleaf x0

[center][size=5][b][u]Baldwin Slime Shop[/u][/b][/size] Quantities change too often for me to update this constantly. [b]Please inquire as to specific quantities[/b] for anything listed as In Stock here. Green Baldwins accepted in trade 1:1 for Yellow, Orange, and Red, 2:1 for Blue and Purple, 3:1 for any Slime or Muck. Grey Slime and Copper Muck accepted at 1:1 for any other Muck/Slime, 1:3 for Yellow, Orange, Red, and 2:3 for Blue and Purple (that is, 1 Blue/Purple = two-thirds of 1 Grey/Copper). Green Baldwins, any Mucks, and any Slimes always wanted. [quote name=In-Stock] [item=Yellow Goo][item=Orange Goo][item=Purple Goo] [item=Orange Ooze] [item=Green Sludge][item=Orange Sludge] [/quote] [quote name=Wanted] [item=Green Goo][item=Green Ooze][item=Green Sludge][item=Yellow Ooze][item=Yellow Sludge] [item=Grey Slime][item=Black Slime][item=White Slime] [item=Copper Muck][item=Silver Muck][item=Gold Muck] [/quote] [/center]
Baldwin Slime Shop

Quantities change too often for me to update this constantly. Please inquire as to specific quantities for anything listed as In Stock here.

Green Baldwins accepted in trade 1:1 for Yellow, Orange, and Red, 2:1 for Blue and Purple, 3:1 for any Slime or Muck. Grey Slime and Copper Muck accepted at 1:1 for any other Muck/Slime, 1:3 for Yellow, Orange, Red, and 2:3 for Blue and Purple (that is, 1 Blue/Purple = two-thirds of 1 Grey/Copper).

Green Baldwins, any Mucks, and any Slimes always wanted.

In-Stock wrote:
Yellow Goo Orange Goo Purple Goo
Orange Ooze
Green Sludge Orange Sludge

Wanted wrote:
Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge Yellow Ooze Yellow Sludge
Grey Slime Black Slime White Slime
Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck

[center][size=5][b][u]Familiars[/u][/b][/size] I have multiples of many of these. I've listed each here once and the listing will remain until I'm out. [quote name=Deals] [u][b]Bulk Familiar Pack[/b][/u] If you're looking for cheap familiars for Baldwin, giveaways, and so on, you can [b]buy a 10-pack of common familiars for a flat fee of 52,000 / 80g[/b]. The pack will include a random mix of familiars based on what I have available, and may contain multiples. All familiars included sell for between 5,000-10,000 on the AH individually. Once they're yours you can do whatever you like with them, including resell them. Samples of what may be included: [item=Carmine Serthis][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Fan Scorpion][item=Fuiran][item=Deepmine Aardvark] [item=Autumn Dryad][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Scaleback][item=Greatshell][item=Storm Seeker] [/quote] [quote name=Coli-and-Marketplace] [item=Luna Mith][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Trick of the Light][item=Grey River Flight][item=Scarlet Flycatcher] [item=Ancient Fungus][item=Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Shattered Serpent][item=Storm Seeker] [item=Amaranth Moth][item=Cursed Bat][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Basilisk][item=Hippogriff] [item=Everglade Lasher][item=Dappled Seal][item=Baku][item=Shattered Serpent][item=Silver Springbok] [item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Greater Sandstrike][item=Dreameater][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Carmine Serthis] [item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Strangler][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Sakura Owl][item=Wildwood Owl] [item=Red-Winged Owlcat][item=Rambra][item=Zeeba][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [item=][item=][item=][item=][item=] [/quote] [quote name=Holiday-NotN-and Other] [/quote] [/center] [item=]
Familiars

I have multiples of many of these. I've listed each here once and the listing will remain until I'm out.

Deals wrote:

Bulk Familiar Pack

If you're looking for cheap familiars for Baldwin, giveaways, and so on, you can buy a 10-pack of common familiars for a flat fee of 52,000 / 80g.

The pack will include a random mix of familiars based on what I have available, and may contain multiples. All familiars included sell for between 5,000-10,000 on the AH individually. Once they're yours you can do whatever you like with them, including resell them.

Samples of what may be included:

Carmine Serthis Opheodrys Serthis Fan Scorpion Fuiran Deepmine Aardvark
Autumn Dryad Wildwood Owl Scaleback Greatshell Storm Seeker

Coli-and-Marketplace wrote:
Luna Mith Glowing Pocket Mouse Trick of the Light Grey River Flight Scarlet Flycatcher
Ancient Fungus Dryad Autumn Dryad Shattered Serpent Storm Seeker
Amaranth Moth Cursed Bat Cumulus Seal Basilisk Hippogriff
Everglade Lasher Dappled Seal Baku Shattered Serpent Silver Springbok
Rainbow Sprite Greater Sandstrike Dreameater Opheodrys Serthis Carmine Serthis
Longneck Skirmisher Strangler Blooming Strangler Sakura Owl Wildwood Owl
Red-Winged Owlcat Rambra Zeeba

Holiday-NotN-and wrote:

[center][size=5][b][u]Skins and Chests[/u][/b][/size][/center] [quote name="User-Made Accents"] Asking prices for these are estimates, and are negotiable within reason. I am also open to trading for other UM accents (especially ones on my [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17N6JNqht8YvwL7utiuNHK44azThWtsWsQMxB7gOBexs/edit?usp=sharing]Wishlist[/url]) and for certain items - mostly first-year festival items, Eliminates, and gene/breed scrolls. [center][u][b]Easiest to let go of[/b][/u][/center] [skin=19081] BASSCORE - Ridgeback F - by vanadium Retired - limited edition for Thundercrack 2016 (10 copies printed) Not on AH asking 3550g / 3mil [skin=9241] Dawn Dancer - Skydancer F - by Silviya Artist inactive On AH for 1990-2000g asking 1900g / 1.6mil [center][u][b]Harder to let go of[/b][/u][/center] [skin=16682] Virkiss F - Skydancer F - by Rhea Reprintable? On AH for 800g asking 775g / 650k [skin=19493] Higanbana - Skydancer M - by Ningyo Artist inactive Not on AH asking 3000g / 2.55mil [skin=17938] Imperial Rogue - Wildclaw M - by Doomling & Heronfoot Retired - special collaboration in May 2016 Not on AH asking 3250g / 2.75mil [skin=7824] Jewels of Life - Skydancer F - by Piney Possibly reprintable for blueprint + 500g () On AH for 1800g asking 1770g / 1.5mil [center][u][b]Tentative[/b][/u][/center] [skin=21691] Trickster Within - Wildclaw M - by Monako Retired - limited edition for Trickmurk 2017 (5 copies printed) Not on AH asking 4250g / 3.6mil [skin=25369] Soot Sphynx - Skydancer F - by Roiben Retired (90 copies printed) On AH for 1600g asking 1600g / 1.36mil [skin=9329] Cloisonne RGB - Imperial F - by Mewten Artist inactive On AH for 5000g asking 5000g / 4.25mil [/quote] [quote name="Fest Skins"] [center] Crystalline Gala [skin=15878][skin=15882][skin=15887][skin=15889] [skin=21133][skin=21134][skin=21135][skin=21136] [skin=21138][skin=21142][skin=21144] Trickmurk Circus [skin=16379][skin=16382][skin=16380][skin=16381][skin=16384] [skin=16384][skin=16385][skin=16385][skin=16388][skin=16389] [skin=16391][skin=16392][skin=21581][skin=21581][skin=21581] [skin=21584][skin=21586][skin=21587][skin=21588] [skin=21590][skin=21590] Mistral Jamboree [skin=17005][skin=17008][skin=17009][skin=17011][skin=17012] [skin=17015][skin=17016][skin=21981][skin=21982][skin=21986] [skin=21987][skin=21990][skin=21988][skin=21988][skin=21991] [skin=21992][skin=26143][skin=26144][skin=26145][skin=26151] [skin=26153][skin=26155] Wavecrest Saturnalia [skin=17519][skin=17520][skin=22263][skin=22265][skin=22268] [skin=22271][skin=26342][skin=26343][skin=26343][skin=26348] [skin=26349][skin=26351] Greenskeeper Gathering [skin=22929][skin=22929] Brightshine Jubilee [skin=18600][skin=18602][skin=18603][skin=18604][skin=18607] [skin=18609][skin=18611][skin=18612] Thundercrack Carnivale [skin=19043][skin=19047][skin=23586] Flameforger's Festival [skin=19327][skin=19333][skin=19335][skin=19339] [skin=23984][skin=23985][skin=23988][skin=23995][skin=23995] Starfall Celebration [skin=19714][skin=19717][skin=19719][skin=19719][skin=19719] [skin=19724][skin=19726][skin=19726][skin=24257][skin=24259] [skin=24260][skin=24261][skin=24261][skin=24263] [skin=24266][skin=24266] Riot of Rot [skin=20163][skin=20176][skin=24524][skin=24526] Rockbreaker's Ceremony [skin=20624][skin=20625][skin=20629][skin=20633] [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Coliseum, Swipp, and Marketplace"] [center] [skin=2471][skin=2472][skin=4659][skin=4661][skin=6938] [skin=9206][skin=11648][skin=11662][skin=4662][skin=4664] [skin=4665][skin=12518][skin=14265][skin=14266][skin=14267] [item=Bonepriest Crate][item=Fuiran Crate][item=Nightsky Crate][item=Shattered Crate][item=Banded Crate] [/center] [/quote] [quote name="Fest Chests"] [center] [b]2013 through 2016[/b] [item=Cursed Watcher Chest] (Cursed Watcher) [item=Freezing Breath Chest][item=Freezing Breath Chest][item=Below Zero Chest] [item=Frosted Chest][item=Frosted Chest][item=Frosted Chest] (2x Freezing Breath, Below Zero, 3x Frosted) [item=Chessknight Chest][item=Chessknight Chest][item=Wispy Magic Chest][item=Wispy Magic Chest] [item=Tricky Guise Chest][item=Tricky Guise Chest][item=Wandering Chest][item=Wandering Chest] (2x each Chessknight, Wispy Magic, Tricky Guise, Wandering) [item=Ribbon Breeze Chest][item=Wind Bells Chest][item=Gale Force Chest][item=Tropic Tides Chest] [item=Ocean Sword Chest][item=Ocean Sword Chest][item=Ocean Sword Chest] (Ribbon Breeze, Wind Bells, Gale Force, Tropic Tides, 3x Ocean Sword) [b]2016-2017[/b] [item=Hewn Spectre Chest][item=Sun Scatter Chest][item=Sun Scatter Chest][item=Pixie Whisper Chest] (Hewn Spectre, 2x Sun Scatter, Pixie Whisper) [item=Hydrone Chest][item=Hydrone Chest][item=Gaseous Ignition Chest][item=Magma Hoarder Chest][item=Magma Hoarder Chest] (2x Hydrone, Gaseous Ignition, 2x Magma Hoarder) [item=Stellar Scholar Chest][item=Youngest God Chest][item=Sardonyx Cabochon Chest][item=Ancient Soul Chest][item=Neglected Caveminder Chest] (Stellar Scholar, Youngest God, Sardonyx Cabochon, Ancient Soul, Neglected Caveminder) [item=Faerie Dream Chest][item=Faerie Dream Chest][item=Skybound Chest][item=Throatarium Chest] (2x Faerie Dream, Skybound, Throatarium) [b]Complete Sets[/b] 5% off combined LAH if purchased as a set [i]Trickmurk Circus 2016 Set[/i] [item=Tangled Trick Chest][item=Brambletrick Chest][item=Chessknight Chest] [item=Wandering Chest][item=Wispy Magic Chest][item=Tricky Guise Chest] [/center] [/quote]
Skins and Chests

User-Made Accents wrote:

Asking prices for these are estimates, and are negotiable within reason. I am also open to trading for other UM accents (especially ones on my Wishlist) and for certain items - mostly first-year festival items, Eliminates, and gene/breed scrolls.

Easiest to let go of

BASSCORE - Ridgeback F - by vanadium
Retired - limited edition for Thundercrack 2016 (10 copies printed)
Not on AH
asking 3550g / 3mil

Dawn Dancer - Skydancer F - by Silviya
Artist inactive
On AH for 1990-2000g
asking 1900g / 1.6mil

Harder to let go of

Virkiss F - Skydancer F - by Rhea
Reprintable?
On AH for 800g
asking 775g / 650k

Higanbana - Skydancer M - by Ningyo
Artist inactive
Not on AH
asking 3000g / 2.55mil

Imperial Rogue - Wildclaw M - by Doomling & Heronfoot
Retired - special collaboration in May 2016
Not on AH
asking 3250g / 2.75mil

Jewels of Life - Skydancer F - by Piney
Possibly reprintable for blueprint + 500g ()
On AH for 1800g
asking 1770g / 1.5mil

Tentative

Trickster Within - Wildclaw M - by Monako
Retired - limited edition for Trickmurk 2017 (5 copies printed)
Not on AH
asking 4250g / 3.6mil

Soot Sphynx - Skydancer F - by Roiben
Retired (90 copies printed)
On AH for 1600g
asking 1600g / 1.36mil

Cloisonne RGB - Imperial F - by Mewten
Artist inactive
On AH for 5000g
asking 5000g / 4.25mil

Fest Skins wrote:

Crystalline Gala

Trickmurk Circus

Mistral Jamboree

Wavecrest Saturnalia

Greenskeeper Gathering

Brightshine Jubilee

Thundercrack Carnivale

Flameforger's Festival

Starfall Celebration

Riot of Rot

Rockbreaker's Ceremony

Coliseum, Swipp, and Marketplace wrote:

Bonepriest Crate Fuiran Crate Nightsky Crate Shattered Crate Banded Crate

Fest Chests wrote:

2013 through 2016

Cursed Watcher Chest
(Cursed Watcher)

Freezing Breath Chest Freezing Breath Chest Below Zero Chest
Frosted Chest Frosted Chest Frosted Chest
(2x Freezing Breath, Below Zero, 3x Frosted)

Chessknight Chest Chessknight Chest Wispy Magic Chest Wispy Magic Chest
Tricky Guise Chest Tricky Guise Chest Wandering Chest Wandering Chest
(2x each Chessknight, Wispy Magic, Tricky Guise, Wandering)

Ribbon Breeze Chest Wind Bells Chest Gale Force Chest Tropic Tides Chest
Ocean Sword Chest Ocean Sword Chest Ocean Sword Chest
(Ribbon Breeze, Wind Bells, Gale Force, Tropic Tides, 3x Ocean Sword)

2016-2017

Hewn Spectre Chest Sun Scatter Chest Sun Scatter Chest Pixie Whisper Chest
(Hewn Spectre, 2x Sun Scatter, Pixie Whisper)

Hydrone Chest Hydrone Chest Gaseous Ignition Chest Magma Hoarder Chest Magma Hoarder Chest
(2x Hydrone, Gaseous Ignition, 2x Magma Hoarder)

Stellar Scholar Chest Youngest God Chest Sardonyx Cabochon Chest Ancient Soul Chest Neglected Caveminder Chest
(Stellar Scholar, Youngest God, Sardonyx Cabochon, Ancient Soul, Neglected Caveminder)

Faerie Dream Chest Faerie Dream Chest Skybound Chest Throatarium Chest
(2x Faerie Dream, Skybound, Throatarium)

Complete Sets
5% off combined LAH if purchased as a set

Trickmurk Circus 2016 Set

Tangled Trick Chest Brambletrick Chest Chessknight Chest
Wandering Chest Wispy Magic Chest Tricky Guise Chest

[center][size=5][b][u]Swipp/Baldwin and Food Stacks[/u][/b][/size] Because the amounts of these I have change rapidly, numbers are not posted. Just request however many of each item you need and I'll tell you if I can fill that order or not. Item listings under [b]Food[/b] are for [b]stacks of ten items each[/b], for either 20 or 30 food points per stack. You can, of course, buy multiple stacks. [quote name=Baldwin-and-Swipp-In-Stock] [item=Broken Bottle][item=Rusted Iron Belt Buckle][item=Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle][item=Salt] [item=Reflective Fish Scales][item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide][item=Fragile Antler][item=Hardy Antler] [item=Rotting Leather][item=Powerful Serthis Poison][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Mender's Healing Staff] [item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Coral Snake][item=Olive Sea Snake] [item=Scalescarab][item=Toxindiver][item=Elk Ear][item=Snowfall Elk Ear][item=Wisp Fruit] [/quote] [quote name=Food-Stacks-In-Stock] [u][b]Insects[/b][/u] [i]20-point stacks[/i] [item=Giant Desert Centipede][item=Harvestman][item=Daddy Longlegs] [i]30-point stacks[/i] [item=Barbed Tail][item=Peacock Scorpion Tail] [u][b]Plants[/b][/u] [i]20-point stacks[/i] [item=Delta Orchid][item=Fragrant Orchid][item=Flycatcher][item=Venus Flytrap] [i]30-point stacks[/i] [item=Corpsemaker Ivy] [u][b]Meat[/b][/u] [i]20-point stacks[/i] [item=Wildwood Owlet][item=Dwarf Fawn][item=Searing Bunny] [item=Extinguished Bunny][item=Grouse][item=Coral Grouse] [i]30-point stacks[/i] [item=Sandstrike Hedgehog][item=Everglade Hedgehog][item=Game Fowl] [/quote] [/center]
Swipp/Baldwin and Food Stacks

Because the amounts of these I have change rapidly, numbers are not posted. Just request however many of each item you need and I'll tell you if I can fill that order or not.

Item listings under Food are for stacks of ten items each, for either 20 or 30 food points per stack. You can, of course, buy multiple stacks.

Baldwin-and-Swipp-In-Stock wrote:
Broken Bottle Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle Salt
Reflective Fish Scales Nightsky Fuiran Hide Fragile Antler Hardy Antler
Rotting Leather Powerful Serthis Poison Unstable Serthis Concoction Mender's Healing Staff
Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Coral Snake Olive Sea Snake
Scalescarab Toxindiver Elk Ear Snowfall Elk Ear Wisp Fruit

Food-Stacks-In-Stock wrote:

Insects

20-point stacks
Giant Desert Centipede Harvestman Daddy Longlegs

30-point stacks
Barbed Tail Peacock Scorpion Tail

Plants

20-point stacks
Delta Orchid Fragrant Orchid Flycatcher Venus Flytrap

30-point stacks
Corpsemaker Ivy

Meat

20-point stacks
Wildwood Owlet Dwarf Fawn Searing Bunny
Extinguished Bunny Grouse Coral Grouse

30-point stacks
Sandstrike Hedgehog Everglade Hedgehog Game Fowl

[center][size=5][b][u]Apparel[/u][/b][/size] [quote name=Bundles] [item=Night Sky Bundle]x1 [item=Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit]x2 [item=Sorcerer's Tatters]x1 [item=Enchanter's Tatters]x1 [item=Ethereal Flame Regalia]x1 [item=Gossamer Flame Regalia]x1 [item=Clever Jester's Motley]x1 [item=Witty Jester's Motley]x1 [item=Sarcastic Jester's Motley]x1 [/quote] [quote name=Holiday] [item=Bluffclamber Belongings]x3 [item=Chillspike Crown]x1 [item=Windbound Mask]x7 [item=Warmwater Wanderers]x2 [item=Luminous Legguards]x2 [item=Surgestream Coat]x3 [item=Black Iron Plates]x4 [item=Starlight Cloak]x3 [item=Pyrite Pauldrons]x4 [item=Snowfall Robe]x4 [item=Trickster's Magic Cards]x5 [item=Bamboo Breeze Cape]x2 [item=Deeprealm Trident]x2 [item=Dryad's Guise]x1 [item=Highland Scavenger]x2 [item=Welder's Mask]x1 [item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil]x2 [item=Frigid Crown]x7 [item=Shady Crown]x3 [item=Whirlwind Crown]x7 [item=Diver Crown]x2 [item=Druidic Crown] [item=Stonekeeper Emblem][item=Frigid Emblem][item=Electricians Emblem][item=Shady Emblem] [/quote] [quote name=NOTN] [item=Conjurer's Cloak]x6 [item=Conjurer's Cobwebs]x6 [item=Conjurer's Hat]x6 [item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch]x6 [item=Conjurer's Staff]x4 [item=Witch's Cloak]x1 [item=Sorcerer's Cloak]x1 [item=Ghost Flame Candles]x4 [item=Ghost Flame Cloak]x5 [item=Ghost Flame Collar]x6 [item=Ghost Flame Headpiece]x12 [item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel]x10 [item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon]x9 [item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon]x8 [item=Ethereal Flame Headpiece] [item=Solar Flame Headpiece] [item=Solar Flame Wing Ribbon] [item=Jolly Jester's Cap]x6 [item=Jolly Jester's Tail Bell]x3 [item=Jolly Jester's Wing Cover]x1 [item=Jolly Jester's Stockings]x1 [/quote] [quote name=Armor-and-Steampunk] [item=Shadowscale Bracers][item=Shadowscale Helmet][item=Shadowscale Helmet][item=Shadowscale Helmet][item=Shadowscale Helmet] [item=Ebony Filigree Helmet][item=Burnished Filigree Banner][item=Burnished Filigree Tail Guard][item=Iron Filigree Breastplate][item=Iron Filigree Breastplate] [item=Battlescale Greaves][item=Dented Iron Gorget][item=Tarnished Steel Gorget] [item=Silver Steampunk Goggles][item=Bronze Steampunk Goggles][item=Bronze Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles][item=Copper Steampunk Goggles] [/quote] [quote name=Aviator-and-Rogue] [item=White Aviator Scarf][item=Crimson Aviator Scarf][item=Crimson Aviator Scarf][item=Green Aviator Scarf] [item=Gold Aviator Scarf][item=Contrast Aviator Gloves][item=Navy Aviator Gloves] [item=Bright Rogue Footpads][item=Bright Rogue Footpads][item=Bright Rogue Hood][item=Bright Rogue Mask][item=Bright Rogue Mask] [item=Bright Rogue Mask][item=Bright Rogue Gloves][item=Contrast Rogue Mask][item=Contrast Rogue Mask] [item=Contrast Rogue Mask][item=Contrast Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Mask] [item=Tanned Rogue Footpads][item=Tanned Rogue Mask][item=Tanned Rogue Mask][item=Vibrant Rogue Footpads][item=Vibrant Rogue Footpads] [item=Vibrant Rogue Bracers][item=Vibrant Rogue Mask][item=Vibrant Rogue Mask][item=Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding][item=Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding] [item=Vibrant Rogue Hood][item=Vibrant Rogue Gloves][item=Vibrant Rogue Gloves][item=Vibrant Rogue Wing Guard] [item=Dusk Rogue Mask][item=Forest Rogue Mask] [/quote] [quote name=Bows-and-Wraps] [item=Sparkling Blue Neck Bow][item=Sparkling Blue Tail Bow][item=Dark Red Neck Bow][item=Dark Red Arm Bow] [item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][item=Black Tail Bow][item=Black Tail Bow] [item=Leather Neck Wrap][item=Leather Neck Wrap][item=Forest Green Head Wrap][item=Forest Green Head Wrap][item=White Linen Head Wrap] [item=Navy Head Wrap][item=Maroon Chest Wrap][item=Maroon Chest Wrap][item=White Linen Arm Wraps][item=White Linen Arm Wraps] [/quote] [quote name=Flowers-and-Silks] [item=Daisy Corsage][item=Daisy Flower Crown][item=Daisy Flower Crown][item=Blushing Pink Rose] [/quote] [quote name=Jewelry] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Anklet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt] [item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring] [item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace] [item=Teardrop Ruby Ring][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Teardrop Pearl Ring][item=Ornate Pearly Bracelet][item=Ornate Gold Bracelet] [item=Ornate Darksteel Necklace][item=Ornate Gold Necklace][item=Ornate Iron Necklace][item=Ornate Pearly Necklace][item=Ornate Pearly Necklace] [/quote] [quote name=Renaissance-and-Satin] [item=Brown Renaissance Shirt][item=Gold Breeches] [item=Scarlet Satin Tunic][item=Scarlet Satin Tunic][item=Black Satin Tunic][item=Black Satin Tunic] [item=Brown Satin Tunic][item=Brown Satin Tunic][item=White Satin Tunic][item=White Satin Tunic] [/quote] [quote name=Peacekeeping-and-Wooly] [item=Peacekeeping Headband][item=Bleached Peacekeeping Headband][item=Canvas Bandana] [item=Peacekeeping Vest][item=Bleached Peacekeeping Vest][item=Woodland Vest][item=Woodland Vest][item=Woodland Vest] [item=Brown Wooly Antennae][item=White Wooly Tail][item=White Wooly Tail] [/quote] [quote name=Misc] [item=Brown Wizard Hat][item=Pauper's Brown Fez][item=Shabby Top Hat] [item=Burlap Hood][item=Navy Plaid Cabbie][item=Pink Daisy Cabbie] [b][SQUIRE'S BERET][/b] [item=Aqua Deepsea Bulb][item=Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb][item=Violet Deepsea Bulb][item=Violet Deepsea Bulb][item=Cobalt Deepsea Bulb] [/quote] [/center]
Apparel

Bundles wrote:
Night Sky Bundle x1 Crazy Cat Dragon Starter Kit x2
Sorcerer's Tatters x1 Enchanter's Tatters x1
Ethereal Flame Regalia x1 Gossamer Flame Regalia x1
Clever Jester's Motley x1 Witty Jester's Motley x1 Sarcastic Jester's Motley x1

Holiday wrote:
Bluffclamber Belongings x3 Chillspike Crown x1
Windbound Mask x7 Warmwater Wanderers x2 Luminous Legguards x2 Surgestream Coat x3
Black Iron Plates x4 Starlight Cloak x3 Pyrite Pauldrons x4 Snowfall Robe x4
Trickster's Magic Cards x5 Bamboo Breeze Cape x2 Deeprealm Trident x2 Dryad's Guise x1
Highland Scavenger x2 Welder's Mask x1 Hewn Philosopher's Veil x2 Frigid Crown x7
Shady Crown x3 Whirlwind Crown x7 Diver Crown x2 Druidic Crown
Stonekeeper Emblem Frigid Emblem Shady Emblem

NOTN wrote:
Conjurer's Cloak x6 Conjurer's Cobwebs x6 Conjurer's Hat x6 Conjurer's Herb Pouch x6
Conjurer's Staff x4 Witch's Cloak x1 Sorcerer's Cloak x1

Ghost Flame Candles x4 Ghost Flame Cloak x5 Ghost Flame Collar x6
Ghost Flame Headpiece x12 Ghost Flame Tail Jewel x10 Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon x9 Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon x8

Ethereal Flame Headpiece Solar Flame Headpiece Solar Flame Wing Ribbon

Jolly Jester's Cap x6 Jolly Jester's Tail Bell x3 Jolly Jester's Wing Cover x1 Jolly Jester's Stockings x1

Armor-and-Steampunk wrote:
Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Helmet
Ebony Filigree Helmet Burnished Filigree Banner Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Iron Filigree Breastplate Iron Filigree Breastplate
Battlescale Greaves Dented Iron Gorget Tarnished Steel Gorget

Silver Steampunk Goggles Bronze Steampunk Goggles Bronze Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Goggles Copper Steampunk Goggles

Aviator-and-Rogue wrote:
White Aviator Scarf Crimson Aviator Scarf Crimson Aviator Scarf Green Aviator Scarf
Gold Aviator Scarf Contrast Aviator Gloves Navy Aviator Gloves

Bright Rogue Footpads Bright Rogue Footpads Bright Rogue Hood Bright Rogue Mask Bright Rogue Mask
Bright Rogue Mask Bright Rogue Gloves Contrast Rogue Mask Contrast Rogue Mask
Contrast Rogue Mask Contrast Rogue Mask Crimson Rogue Mask Crimson Rogue Mask Crimson Rogue Mask
Tanned Rogue Footpads Tanned Rogue Mask Tanned Rogue Mask Vibrant Rogue Footpads Vibrant Rogue Footpads
Vibrant Rogue Bracers Vibrant Rogue Mask Vibrant Rogue Mask Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding
Vibrant Rogue Hood Vibrant Rogue Gloves Vibrant Rogue Gloves Vibrant Rogue Wing Guard
Dusk Rogue Mask Forest Rogue Mask

Bows-and-Wraps wrote:
Sparkling Blue Neck Bow Sparkling Blue Tail Bow Dark Red Neck Bow Dark Red Arm Bow
Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow Black Tail Bow Black Tail Bow

Leather Neck Wrap Leather Neck Wrap Forest Green Head Wrap Forest Green Head Wrap White Linen Head Wrap
Navy Head Wrap Maroon Chest Wrap Maroon Chest Wrap White Linen Arm Wraps White Linen Arm Wraps

Flowers-and-Silks wrote:
Daisy Corsage Daisy Flower Crown Daisy Flower Crown Blushing Pink Rose

Jewelry wrote:
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Pendant Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Anklet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt
Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Armlet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring

Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Necklace

Teardrop Ruby Ring Teardrop Pearl Ring Teardrop Pearl Ring Ornate Pearly Bracelet Ornate Gold Bracelet

Ornate Darksteel Necklace Ornate Gold Necklace Ornate Iron Necklace Ornate Pearly Necklace Ornate Pearly Necklace

Renaissance-and-Satin wrote:
Brown Renaissance Shirt Gold Breeches

Scarlet Satin Tunic Scarlet Satin Tunic Black Satin Tunic Black Satin Tunic
Brown Satin Tunic Brown Satin Tunic White Satin Tunic White Satin Tunic

Peacekeeping-and-Wooly wrote:
Peacekeeping Headband Bleached Peacekeeping Headband Canvas Bandana
Peacekeeping Vest Bleached Peacekeeping Vest Woodland Vest Woodland Vest Woodland Vest

Brown Wooly Antennae White Wooly Tail White Wooly Tail

Misc wrote:
Brown Wizard Hat Pauper's Brown Fez Shabby Top Hat
Burlap Hood Navy Plaid Cabbie Pink Daisy Cabbie
[SQUIRE'S BERET]

Aqua Deepsea Bulb Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb Violet Deepsea Bulb Violet Deepsea Bulb Cobalt Deepsea Bulb

[center][size=5][b][u]Battle Items[/u][/b][/size] Multiples of most stones are available. [quote name=Deals] [b]Battle Stone Combo Packs[/b] Buy any three Battle Stones together and get 10% off LAH! ~*~*~*~*~*~ [/quote] [quote name=In-Stock] [item=Scratch][item=Concentrate][item=Bolster][item=Ward][item=Regeneration] [item=Discipline][item=Might Fragment][item=Acuity Fragment][item=Minor Health Potion] [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] [item=Earthen Might Fragment][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Frozen Might Fragment] [item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment] [item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment] [item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Fiery Acuity Fragment] [item=Shroud][item=Fossilize][item=Disorient][item=Shock] [item=Congeal][item=Envenom][item=Mana Bolt][item=Boulder Bolt] [item=Shock Bolt][item=Dark Bolt][item=Hydro Bolt][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Leaf Bolt] [item=Rock Slash][item=Blazing Slash][item=Blinding Slash][item=Jungle Slash] [item=Thunder Slash][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Mist Slash][item=Wave Slash][item=Gust Slash] [/quote] [/center]
Battle Items

Multiples of most stones are available.

Deals wrote:

Battle Stone Combo Packs
Buy any three Battle Stones together and get 10% off LAH!

~*~*~*~*~*~

In-Stock wrote:
Scratch Bolster Ward Regeneration
Discipline Might Fragment Acuity Fragment Minor Health Potion
Shale Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment

Earthen Might Fragment Diseased Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment
Dark Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Natural Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment

Earthen Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment
Dark Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Fiery Acuity Fragment

Shroud Fossilize Disorient Shock
Congeal Envenom Mana Bolt Boulder Bolt
Shock Bolt Dark Bolt Hydro Bolt Zephyr Bolt Leaf Bolt
Rock Slash Blazing Slash Blinding Slash Jungle Slash
Thunder Slash Pestilent Slash Mist Slash Wave Slash Gust Slash

1 2