Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Meltdown! [Bulk familiar Sales]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center] [color=darkgreen][size=7][b]Familiar Meltdown![/b][/size][/color] [color=Green][b]Online[/b][/color] l Offline Are you running out of familiars to toss into the pot? Need more mucks to prepare for the festivals? Look no further. I have pages and pages of familiars to sell! Keep in mind the familiars you get are random, which shouldn't bother you since they're for BBB anyway. Almost all of my stock consists exclusively of [b][color=red]Woodland Path familiars[/color][/b]. [b]Please do not enquire about specific familiars unless they are from WD. [/b] If you are unsure if the familiar is from WD, scroll down for a list :D [color=darkblue][size=5][b]Current Stock: 90+ Pages [/b][/size][/color] This number fluctuates a lot, please ping/PM me before sending payment to avoid confusion. ----- [b][size=5][color=darkblue]Prices:[/color][/size][/b] [b]...Treasure/Gems...[/b] 1 familiar: 5kt 5 familiars: 4.5kt each (22.5kt) 10+ familiars: 4kt each [color=red][b]Maximum order is 36 familiars**[/b][/color] My ratio is 1:700 [b]OR[/b] [b]...Random stuff...[/b] [b]UM ACCENTS *v*[/b] (Price to be discussed) 2013~2015 Retired Festival Apparel: LAH 2013~2015 Retired Festival Skins: LAH 2013~2015 Retired Familiars: LAH Eggs: LAH [b]OR[/b] Anything you may have to offer. Try me, I don't bite :3 ----- [b][size=5][color=green]Woodland Path Familiars[/color][/size][/b] [item=leafy moth][item=cockatrice][item=dryad][item=autumn dryad][item=basilisk][item=strangler][item=blooming strangler][item=sakura owl][item=wildwood owl][item=bluefin charger][item=clown charger][item=death's-head stag][item=crimson emperor][b][item=bamboo phytocat][item=greenroot janustrap][item=janustrap][item=coral basilisk][item=grouse basilisk] ----- [size=5][color=darkblue][b]Notes[/b][/color][/size] When swapping with random stuff instead of buying, I will adjust prices according to how much I want the item. If I'm not really interested be prepared for higher prices. I am currently running low on Crimson Emperors. [b][color=red]I reserve the right to refuse sales or trades for any reason. **Due to CR 2.0, I can no longer send two CRs full of familiars at the same time without getting an error. That is why max order is 36. Apologies for inconveniences. You are, however, free to order as many times as you like.[/color][/b] [/center]
Familiar Meltdown!

Online l Offline

Are you running out of familiars to toss into the pot? Need more mucks to prepare for the festivals? Look no further. I have pages and pages of familiars to sell!
Keep in mind the familiars you get are random, which shouldn't bother you since they're for BBB anyway.

Almost all of my stock consists exclusively of Woodland Path familiars.
Please do not enquire about specific familiars unless they are from WD.
If you are unsure if the familiar is from WD, scroll down for a list :D

Current Stock: 90+ Pages

This number fluctuates a lot, please ping/PM me before sending payment to avoid confusion.

Prices:

...Treasure/Gems...

1 familiar: 5kt
5 familiars: 4.5kt each (22.5kt)
10+ familiars: 4kt each

Maximum order is 36 familiars**

My ratio is 1:700

OR

...Random stuff...

UM ACCENTS *v* (Price to be discussed)
2013~2015 Retired Festival Apparel: LAH
2013~2015 Retired Festival Skins: LAH
2013~2015 Retired Familiars: LAH
Eggs: LAH

OR

Anything you may have to offer. Try me, I don't bite :3

Woodland Path Familiars

Leafy Moth Cockatrice Dryad Autumn Dryad Basilisk Strangler Blooming Strangler Sakura Owl Wildwood Owl Bluefin Charger Clown Charger Death's-Head Stag Crimson Emperor Bamboo Phytocat Greenroot Janustrap Janustrap Coral Basilisk Grouse Basilisk

Notes

When swapping with random stuff instead of buying, I will adjust prices according to how much I want the item. If I'm not really interested be prepared for higher prices.

I am currently running low on Crimson Emperors.

I reserve the right to refuse sales or trades for any reason.

**Due to CR 2.0, I can no longer send two CRs full of familiars at the same time without getting an error. That is why max order is 36. Apologies for inconveniences. You are, however, free to order as many times as you like.

o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png
@GoldeenTrix
hello! how much would it be if i decided to get 50 familiars? or more? :P
@GoldeenTrix
hello! how much would it be if i decided to get 50 familiars? or more? :P
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses

That's gonna take a lot of PM's lol. If you buy 50, how does 175kt sound? 3.5kt per familiar. :3
@pooses

That's gonna take a lot of PM's lol. If you buy 50, how does 175kt sound? 3.5kt per familiar. :3
@GoldeenTrix could I get 50 as well?
@GoldeenTrix could I get 50 as well?
@GoldeenTrix

Could I also get 50 plz?
@GoldeenTrix

Could I also get 50 plz?
1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
@Sableye
@EtoilesFaillees

Yes and yes! Send over the payment and I'll start sending the familiars. 175kt.

Keep in mind it'll take me a while to respond though. I'm on mobile and attaching 50 familiars to PMs is not easy :P
@Sableye
@EtoilesFaillees

Yes and yes! Send over the payment and I'll start sending the familiars. 175kt.

Keep in mind it'll take me a while to respond though. I'm on mobile and attaching 50 familiars to PMs is not easy :P
@GoldeenTrix May I have just 1 familiar? c: I'm interested in your Venomblade Assassin c:
@GoldeenTrix May I have just 1 familiar? c: I'm interested in your Venomblade Assassin c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@GoldeenTrix Could I get 10 sakura owls? :D
@GoldeenTrix Could I get 10 sakura owls? :D
@GoldeenTrix Which/how many familiars do you have left? ;w;
@GoldeenTrix Which/how many familiars do you have left? ;w;
@FeeshyKette

Sorry, probably should have mentioned that in the first post, but I'm only selling the WD familiars ^^;

@hayum

Sure, send over the payment, which is 40kt, and I'll reply with the owls. Please keep in mind it will take a while, because I have two order of 50 familiars to fill and attaching them on mobile is not fun lol.

@KenmilltoSky

I still have plenty, counting right now lol. I'm only selling the familiars from WD though.
@FeeshyKette

Sorry, probably should have mentioned that in the first post, but I'm only selling the WD familiars ^^;

@hayum

Sure, send over the payment, which is 40kt, and I'll reply with the owls. Please keep in mind it will take a while, because I have two order of 50 familiars to fill and attaching them on mobile is not fun lol.

@KenmilltoSky

I still have plenty, counting right now lol. I'm only selling the familiars from WD though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16